Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

The main crimes of TPLF against Tigrayan youth ???

Post by Hawzen » 23 Feb 2021, 20:18

The worst crime of TPLF is that they brainwashed the Tigrayan youth with lies. Here is the list of lies:

1. TPLF was invincible. TPLF controlled Arat killo without any help. TPLF could even go back to Arat killo whenever they wanted. :lol:
2. Tigray is the most strategic in the horn Africa. :lol:
3. Tigray and TPLF are more important than Ethiopia and the people of Ethiopia to the international community. :lol:
4. Tigray is 10 times more powerful than Eritrea and Ethiopia. :lol:
5. Tigray is the wealthiest Killil and it blessed with infinite resources. :lol:
6. Ethiopia and Eritrea are poorer than Tigray. :lol:
7. Welqite, Humera, Raya, Bademe belonged to Tigray. :lol:

The hard fact is that Tigray is the least important in Ethiopian political and economical decision makings :oops: . Not only that, Tigray is tiniest killil in Ethiopia and the people of Tigray are minority just 6% utmost :oops: .

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF Junta

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: The main crimes of TPLF against Tigrayan youth ???

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 23 Feb 2021, 20:41

Tigrayans have opened their eyes now. Tplf had brainwashed them with fairy tales. The tigrayan tiger economy colapsed within few weeks despite tplf's double digit growth :lol:
Hawzen wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 20:18

The worst crime of TPLF is that they brainwashed the Tigrayan youth with lies. Here is the list of lies:

1. TPLF was invincible. TPLF controlled Arat killo without any help. TPLF could even go back to Arat killo whenever they wanted. :lol:
2. Tigray is the most strategic in the horn Africa. :lol:
3. Tigray and TPLF are more important than Ethiopia and the people of Ethiopia to the international community. :lol:
4. Tigray is 10 times more powerful than Eritrea and Ethiopia. :lol:
5. Tigray is the wealthiest Killil and it blessed with infinite resources. :lol:
6. Ethiopia and Eritrea are poorer than Tigray. :lol:
7. Welqite, Humera, Raya, Bademe belonged to Tigray. :lol:

The hard fact is that Tigray is the least important in Ethiopian political and economical decision makings :oops: . Not only that, Tigray is tiniest killil in Ethiopia and the people of Tigray are minority just 6% utmost :oops: .

Dedebit is always dedeb

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 23 Feb 2021, 22:07

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 20:41
Tigrayans have opened their eyes now. Tplf had brainwashed them with fairy tales. The tigrayan tiger economy colapsed within few weeks despite tplf's double digit growth :lol:

ከ ታሪካዊ ማንከባለል በኋላ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now three months later, everybody is busy throwing sacks of wheat toward the direction of the tiniest killil Tigray.. On behalf of the people of Tigray, I think brother ayte Halafi should come out public to express his appreciations to the people of Oromia Killil, Southern Killil, Gambela Killil and other Ethiopian killils for all the contributions. Agames should also thank the international community: ..." Last but not least, Agames should also thank brother Tamagn Beyene for his 24/7 hard works to collect denotations to the citizens of the one time "Tiger economy Tigray" :lol:

I think the contributions from the people of Eritrea and the people of Amhara might be on their way to Tigray too :lol:

According to credible reports, the mighty and wealthy Tigray is now buried with tones of wheat donations :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 23 Feb 2021, 22:36

God! What is this? Is that the shared psychosis what psychiatrists call Folie a Deux? As the name suggests, 'Folie a Deux' or 'madness of two' refers to only two people? Is there a name for 'madness of millions'?

Anyhow, the 'brave' Tigrians have decided to fight the Abiy's government in 'the Washington jungles'- at least according to this clip!
:roll:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 24 Feb 2021, 00:07

quindibu wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 22:36
God! What is this? Is that the shared psychosis what psychiatrists call Folie a Deux? As the name suggests, 'Folie a Deux' or 'madness of two' refers to only two people? Is there a name for 'madness of millions'?

Anyhow, the 'brave' Tigrians have decided to fight the Abiy's government in 'the Washington jungles'- at least according to this clip!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think we should direct our blame towards the coward TPLF Junta only for creating all the illusions and madness in the minds of Tigrayans and specially the youth in the last 30 years.. Don't get me wrong.. we are getting entertained by their madness starting from "ታሪካዊ ማንከባለል" :oops: .

By the way, it looks like they are walking all the way to Dedebit Jungles.. I mean to Dedebit Jungle located in Washington :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 24 Feb 2021, 00:16

Honourable Hawzen,

Just to add one more to your high quality explanation on how TPLF filled tigrayans with empty air, here is what they used to often say...

8. We Tigrayans are the israel of Africa while you lot are like arabs. We are small in number but we are stronger and powerful.

The entire lemagn leba agame bought this narrative. But contrary to the way israelites winn over three governments in 17 days, agames lost it all in 17 days. Karma is a b!+ch,🤣

Jimmy

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 24 Feb 2021, 01:27

Misraq wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 00:16
Honourable Hawzen,

Just to add one more to your high quality explanation on how TPLF filled tigrayans with empty air, here is what they used to often say...

8. We Tigrayans are the israel of Africa while you lot are like arabs. We are small in number but we are stronger and powerful.

The entire lemagn leba agame bought this narrative. But contrary to the way israelites winn over three governments in 17 days, agames lost it all in 17 days. Karma is a b!+ch,🤣

Jimmy

Thank you for the input, Honorable Jimmy....

Yes, Sir! We happened to be blessed to witness with our own eyes "Israel of Africa" እየተንከባለለ እያለ. By the way, the diaspora agames are losing their minds and Amhara militia warriors are sole responsible for agame's well being and state of mind :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Agames' 46 years of history has become from Dedebit to Dedebit :lol: :lol: :lol: What an incredible history :oops: !!!

Dedebit is always dedeb

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 24 Feb 2021, 06:52

The Tigrayan generations under 40, which must constitute the majority of the people of Tigray, is a brain-washed and damaged generation. They grew up in an environment of absolute indoctrination by the TPLF thugs who lied to them about everything, making them believe that Tigrayans are an exceptional people. It wasn't difficult for the message to solidify in their minds as the TPLF was master of everything in Ethiopia, the economy was under their control, the security, diplomacy, military, executive branch of government was under the TPLF who were mercilessly looting Ethiopia to build Tigray and fill their pockets. Who would not be hypnotized into believing that Tigrayans must indeed be a super-people if they could lord it over 100 million Ethiopians. The poor youth of Tigray did not have the intellectual wherewithal to understand how a criminal gang can get control of the majority for a while. They never realized that the TPLF and its criminal activities would not last long, that sooner or later the people of Ethiopia would rise and dismiss the TPLF. When the dismissal came, the TPLF thugs instead of accepting the realities and moderating the wild expectations of their youth, went into hyper-drive with their brain-washing activities. Everyone in Tigray believed that the TPLF could march to Addis and Asmara if it wanted to. We heard it from them all the time. We told them that they were hallucinating to no avail. And finally, on November 3, they took the plunge and three weeks later they were totally defeated. Minds that have been dirtied for 30 years cannot be cleaned in three months. So now we have the spectacle of Tigrayans fabricating fantastic victories to deny the reality. They found excuses of Eritrea and Arab Emirates joining Ethiopian Defence forces to defeat them. Sooner or later, of course, they will accept the reality at which time I am afraid we will have a lot of insane Tigrayans. I don't think they will be able to handle it.

As Hawzen has correctly put it, of all the crimes that the TPLF committed, this is the worst.

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 24 Feb 2021, 10:21

quindibu wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 22:36

wow :lol: :lol: :lol: I couldn't stop laughing at this.

wegri

Post by wegri » 24 Feb 2021, 10:39

:lol: :lol: :lol: ኪዲ በሊ፡ ሎምስ ደደቢት ኣብ ዋሽንግቶን ኮይኑ።
ዓጋመስ ኣይትሰኣኑ፡ ኩሉ ስራሕኩም ዝኾነ መስሓቕ :mrgreen:

quote=quindibu post_id=1156711 time=1614134169 user_id=26455]

[/quote]

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 25 Feb 2021, 03:08

This agame brother is clearly a victim of TPLF lies and deceitful propaganda. The coward TPLF Junta damaged millions of agame youth psychologically and emotionally and that they might not recover from this.

:oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Please wait, video is loading...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 25 Feb 2021, 07:26

Here is also another young victim of TPLF lies and false propaganda.

Brother Mehari Yohannes said "Tigray is militarily, economically and politically more stronger than Ethiopia + Eritrea."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLFJunta