Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

After losing a major battle in Southern Tigray,and after losing a commando brigade in C. Tigray,pp burned Meles academy

Post by abel qael » 23 Feb 2021, 20:17

@What a shameful mo'therf'cker is Meshrefet! Why burn such a vital national institute in which all Ethiopians were beneficiaries? dedeb yehone werada yeset lij! I think the destruction of property and the mass killing of innocent civilians in this war is being led by Meshrefet.

*And why is Meshrefet bringing in so many new missiles that travel 50-60kms? Does Meshrefet think he will use these missiles to stop TDF from entering Mekele ? No amount of force or variety of weapons can stop TDF from entering Mekele if and when it decided to liberate mekele.

@The attack on 15 Tigrean Peace Keepers in juba is a God-sent help for Tigray's up-hill struggle to convince the UN and the sleepy world about the ethnically- motivated, discriminatory attack on all Tigreans.

@My advice to Meshrefet: Dinkul kemexa, telo bileh ke meqele wuxa!

The evil mouthpiece of Meshrefet named Dina Mufti is the worst liar even by the standard of the Ethiopian nation of lies, he said dozens of humanitarian agents are working in Tigray, while we know there are none -and in fact Tigray is now completely dark and devoid of any help.

abel qael

Re: After losing a major battle in Southern Tigray,and after losing a commando brigade in C. Tigray,pp burned Meles aca

Post by abel qael » 23 Feb 2021, 20:32

Wedimedhin is also being chipped off in some parts of Adigrat front.
BTW: also in the wesrtern front, there are siginificant defeats sustained by wedimedhin and qomiches.

I liked the African guys dancing in Awris.