Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

"[በትግራይ ጦርነት] መፍትሔው ፤ የመዳኛው ብቸኛ መንገድ ደግሞ ፤ እየተጠላላህም፤ ደም ከተቃባህም በኃላ ተመልሰህ ፤ ቁጭ ብለህ መነጋገር ብቻ ነው።" ሚካኤል ሽፈራው

Post by sarcasm » 22 Feb 2021, 14:37

*"..... መፍትሔው ፤ የመዳኛው ብቸኛ መንገድ ደግሞ ፤ እየተጠላላህም፤ ደም ከተቃባህም በኃላ ተመልሰህ ፤ ቁጭ ብለህ መነጋገር ብቻ ነው። በብዙ አገሮች የሆነውም የሄ ነው። ከብዙ ጥፋት በኃላ፤ ሙሉ ለሙሉ ኣገራቸውን ካወደሙ በኃላ፤ ያ ወድሟል ጠፍቷል የሚባለውን ወገንም ለይቶለት ኣይጠፋም። ምክኛቱም የፖለቲካ ቡዱን የሰዎች ስብስብ ብቻ ኣይደለም። cause ነው። ማለት ምክንያት ኣለው ፤ ጥያቄ ኣለው፤. . . ይሄ ምክንያትና ጥያቄ ደግሞ ልክ ነው ብለው የሚያስቡ ሰዎች ኣሉ። "

* "ኦሮማራ ሲመጣ፤ ኢህአዴግ ወደ ሁለት የተከፈለው በርዕዮተ ዓለም ኣይደለም፤ በዘር መስመር ነው የተከፈለው።"

FF 7:00

sarcasm

Re: "[በትግራይ ጦርነት] መፍትሔው ፤ የመዳኛው ብቸኛ መንገድ ደግሞ ፤ እየተጠላላህም፤ ደም ከተቃባህም በኃላ ተመልሰህ ፤ ቁጭ ብለህ መነጋገር ብቻ ነው።" ሚካኤል ሽፈራው

Post by sarcasm » 18 Mar 2021, 22:08

sarcasm wrote:
22 Feb 2021, 14:37
*"..... መፍትሔው ፤ የመዳኛው ብቸኛ መንገድ ደግሞ ፤ እየተጠላላህም፤ ደም ከተቃባህም በኃላ ተመልሰህ ፤ ቁጭ ብለህ መነጋገር ብቻ ነው። በብዙ አገሮች የሆነውም የሄ ነው። ከብዙ ጥፋት በኃላ፤ ሙሉ ለሙሉ ኣገራቸውን ካወደሙ በኃላ፤ ያ ወድሟል ጠፍቷል የሚባለውን ወገንም ለይቶለት ኣይጠፋም። ምክኛቱም የፖለቲካ ቡዱን የሰዎች ስብስብ ብቻ ኣይደለም። cause ነው። ማለት ምክንያት ኣለው ፤ ጥያቄ ኣለው፤. . . ይሄ ምክንያትና ጥያቄ ደግሞ ልክ ነው ብለው የሚያስቡ ሰዎች ኣሉ። "

People are dying every for Abiy Ahmed's ego : (

sarcasm

Re: "[በትግራይ ጦርነት] መፍትሔው ፤ የመዳኛው ብቸኛ መንገድ ደግሞ ፤ እየተጠላላህም፤ ደም ከተቃባህም በኃላ ተመልሰህ ፤ ቁጭ ብለህ መነጋገር ብቻ ነው።" ሚካኤል ሽፈራው

Post by sarcasm » 04 Nov 2022, 21:55

I really respect the handful brave individuals like Michael Shiferaw, Eng. Yilikal, Lidetu Ayalew, Tewodros Asfaw, Solomon Shimuye etc etc who were brave enough to advocate for a peaceful resolution when it was a crime.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 04 Nov 2022, 22:08

sarcasm wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 21:55
I really respect the handful brave individuals like Michael Shiferaw, Eng. Yilikal, Lidetu Ayalew, Tewodros Asfaw, Solomon Shimuye etc etc who were brave enough to advocate for a peaceful resolution when it was a crime.
:P :P
Last edited by sun on 04 Nov 2022, 22:25, edited 1 time in total.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 04 Nov 2022, 22:22

sun wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 22:08
sarcasm wrote:
Yes, it is typical for you to praise sky high only some Jolyjacks who are self serving tplf surrogate parrots instead of the real peace makers and the great ENDF national heroes. “Tell me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are." ~wise saying applies. :P
Do you really think people like Michael Shiferaw were saying what they said in February 2021 because they were self serving parrots?! You may not agree with them, but it is impossible to deny that they were one of the few brave people in the past couple years. If the only bravery you admire is military bravery, then bravest military people of the millennium are obviously . . . :lol:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 04 Nov 2022, 22:40

sarcasm wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 22:22
sun wrote:
sarcasm wrote:
Yes, it is typical for you to praise sky high only some Jolyjacks who are self serving tplf surrogate parrots instead of the real peace makers and the great ENDF national heroes. “Tell me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are." ~wise saying applies. :P
Do you really think people like Michael Shiferaw were saying what they said in February 2021 because they were self serving parrots?! You may not agree with them, but it is impossible to deny that they were one of the few brave people in the past couple years. If the only bravery you admire is military bravery, then bravest military people of the millennium are obviously . . . :lol:
Is this Michael Shiferaw from the arbegnoch ginbar? Since mr Mich seems to be an architect who is trained to draw lines after lines between different points on paper, he might be thinking that the same logic applies to the relationships between individuals and human groups not knowing that it is NOT TRUE. In fact OroMera did not bring new ethnic divisions because the PM and the government were elected by the Ethiopian people irrespective of ethnicity, locality, religion and other variables. Even the leader of the tplf Dr. Debretsion publicly voted for PM ABiy as a non puppet entire Ethiopian Prime Minister, means ato Mich Shiferaw is somewhat clueless to say the least. BINGO! :P

I didn't say that the only brave people are the military but all those people like the religious leaders, women's groups and world known top sport personalities like Haile G/Sellasie who have been acting as peace missionaries and peace doves traveling all the way up to Mekele, begging the tplf for about two long years for the peace deals, efforts which the tplf automatically and categorically rejected makes these peace envoys more admirable and respectable peace builders. VOILA!!

If the tplf accepted their peace offers lots of people wouldn't have been killed, wounded, displaced from their homes, communities and countries just like that. SO SAD!!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Nov 2022, 23:31

Tigrean by blood, Michael Shiferaw was a woyane insider before TPLF was toppled.

sarcasm wrote:
22 Feb 2021, 14:37

FF 7:00

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 05 Nov 2022, 21:33

sarcasm wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 22:22
sun wrote:
sarcasm wrote:

Courage!