Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Israel is a Lie: an Illegitimate State Forbidden by the Torah

Post by teodroseIII » 22 Feb 2021, 13:03

Any Jew worth his kippah, at least the ones not blinded by the hateful and racist ideology of Zionism, will tell you that the political state of “Israel” is a [deleted] of Judaism and a sin explicitly forbidden by the Torah. Let’s cut to brass tacks and dispense with the subtleties; the truth is that modern day “Israel” is an apartheid society that ghettoizes half of its population behind the walls of Gaza and the West Bank in order to fulfil a prophecy that has NOTHING to do with the people who are currently stealing the lands which belongs to Palestinians.

I know that there will be plenty of Zionists who will rush to nail me with iron rails and brand me an “anti-Semite” for having the audacity to write on these things that have become taboo. Yet, no matter how much neo-Pharisees weaponize media, buy up opinion leaders and censor those of us who dare to diverge from “conventional wisdom”, the reality remains that “Israel” is a country that is illegitimate and one that furthers the agenda of bigots with supremacist philosophies....continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/israel-deception-illegitimate/

WATCH ASSOCIATED VIDEO AT:

Somaliman

Re: Israel is a Lie: an Illegitimate State Forbidden by the Torah

Post by Somaliman » 22 Feb 2021, 14:22

Israel is a lie, but since it has been repeated so often, it has finally become a truth!

You should try to read the following books:

The Invention of the Jewish People.
The Invention of the Land of Israel.
Une Race Imaginaire (An Imaginary Race).
How I Stopped Being a Jew.

Noble Amhara

Re: Israel is a Lie: an Illegitimate State Forbidden by the Torah

Post by Noble Amhara » 22 Feb 2021, 14:40

Their is no such thing as Palestine it is only israel the Bedouin’s Arabs are immigrants