Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

ሃሳብን በሃሳብ መቃወም እንጅ የዜጎችን ነፍስ ማጥፋት አገርን መግደል ነው - I don't like Yemane Nigus's Idea, but I did not want him assassinated.

Post by Abere » 21 Feb 2021, 11:43

ሃሳብን በሃሳብ መቃወም እንጅ የዜጎችን ነፍስ ማጥፋት አገርን መግደል ነው - I don't like Yemane Nigus's Idea, but I did not want him assassinated. First off, although I did not want to be ሙት ወቃሽ, Yemane was not that radically different from TPLF - he had that little yeast or DNA of tribal/ethnic poisonous philosophy. On to of that, ፈንቅል movement was existent on paper not in reality in the Tigray province. ፈንቅል did nothing in Tigray to dislodge TPLF rather ፈንቅል was another code name of Woyane (TPLF) designed as a smart exit strategy. As usual the foolish TPLF remnant pulled the trigger against one of their owns, this time. Age the best school to learn. Had Yemane survived his young age, he would have learnt how to distance him self from the unnecessary and irrelevance of ethnic politics and would have simply love one Ethiopia. Save the lives of several youth by killing ethnic federation. ethnic politics and ethnic constitution. Don't kill the youth, the future of the country. The assassination's of another young promising Ethiopian in Debrezeit is another ugly news indicat8ing that Ethiopia is still in the midlist of its barbaric stage. The so-called Oromumma ODP-OLF are taking assassination's to the next highest level this time around. These people living in their savagery imagination of Orommuam and ኬኛ have to be stopped before they bring disasiter upon the entire Oromo people - like what TPLF had done on the Tigres.