Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Cigar

Re: I am sad to hear the passing of former Eritrean Ambassador Adhanom Gebremariam

Post by Cigar » 20 Feb 2021, 18:59

Good riddance. He nulled and voided his tegadalay title once he sold his soul to meles the evil dead midget and backstabbed the real Eritrean heroes and heroins tegadelties, the Eritrean people and Eritrea.
Let him go play in hell with meles and the recently killed agame shiftas.
RIP goes to the fat agame guy who got murdered by woyanes....what his name....yeah neguse or something like that.
You know an Eritrean is a traitor when get a praise from the filthy agames.
Go figure.

Aurorae Borealis

Re: I am sad to hear the passing of former Eritrean Ambassador Adhanom Gebremariam

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 20 Feb 2021, 19:16

Cigar aka Woloye Tesfaye,

in 1977, Adhanom was leading the Eritrean heros and vanquishing the enemy. He helped bring Eritrea its independence. While you were playing soccer for Ethiopia, wearing an Ethiopian flag in 1977. What is your excuse for not joining the struggle back in 1977. Just because he does not agree with Isayas does not lessen his bravery and sacrifice for his country. He fought for Eritrea not for the glory of Isayas Afewerqi. He sacrificed his youth for Eritrea. Again, Rest in Peace brave Tegadalay, Adhanom Ghebremariam. Watch Eritrea from Heaven. Some day you will be filled with bride of your people. The People of Eritrea. BTW, you know why I call you Tesfaye. The Ethio Soccer federation says Tesfaye from Wollo scored the goal in Uganda in 1977. You claimed to have scored that goal. Hence either you lied or you are an amhara who grew up in Eritrea. Confess :lol: :lol:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 20 Feb 2021, 19:19

eritrea wrote:
20 Feb 2021, 18:35
Rest in peace
RIP,

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 20 Feb 2021, 19:47

Like Cigar Said, he ain't brave anymore once he decided to sell his soul to the arch enemy of the Eritrean People, the dead Weyane.
During out country's difficult period, this traitor and many other former heroes of the struggle were reduced to the Weyane's paperboys, from being used to divide the country with Regionalist intention. They held multiple conferences and meetings with the junta's leaders inside Tigray and outside. Just because they hate PIA, they were ready to sell the country for a higher bidder. Sorry for the lose for his family, however, it is no lose to our beloved country.

eritrea wrote:
20 Feb 2021, 18:35
Rest in peace

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 20 Feb 2021, 20:01

Again Roast In Hell with beal meles.
Ones a guy did an operation to remove his di*ck and creat a pu*ssy between his legs he actually is demanding people to call him, a she, with a dead rat odered pu**sy.
What the fu*ck is the purpose of fighting to free Eritrea if one conspires with Eritrea's enemies due to the hate of one man aka wedi Afom the lion of Nakfa.
Like I said only agames praise a weasel, crock, ugly, traitor Eritrean, just like the west praises the house negro African leaders of the likes of Sellassie and Mandela and assassinated the pan African heros of the like of Thomas Sankara, Gadaffi, Patrice Lumumba and smeares the names of leaders like wedi Afom who not want their country to stand on it's own, but all Africans to do so.
Now you two filthy agames raise money on GoFundMe and bring his stinking 'agame' corps and burry his [deleted] in mekele.

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 20 Feb 2021, 20:13

Boys,

Adhanom did not subscribe to a dictator for life position in Eritrea. Look where Eritrea is . One of the poorest countries even by African standards. :twisted: Eritrea has been outperformed by tiny Djibouti over and over. If he worked with the weyanes, in what capacity did he work ? Did he compromise Eritrean sovereignty ? Prove it. BTW, there are ናይ ታሪክ ሐተላ who betrayed the blood of our martyrs. He is not one of them.

dawwit

Post by dawwit » 20 Feb 2021, 20:44

my first question is did he die of Covid?
My second question is what variant?

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 20 Feb 2021, 20:51

Dimwit agame,

No, TPLF did it. :lol:
Dawwit wrote,
my first question is did he die of Covid?
My second question is what variant?