Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Rest in paradise Yemane Neguse

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 20 Feb 2021, 14:50

Even though, I dont agree with his statement in regard to the alcoholic junk. Brother Yemane was one of the few far sighted Tigrians who call a spade a spade. Rest in paradise
Please wait, video is loading...

dawwit

Re: Rest in paradise Yemane Neguse

Post by dawwit » 20 Feb 2021, 15:03

even though I don’t agree with his politics, TDF has worse bandas to worry about. This brother was actually coming to his senses——- watch his last videos——- so, he clearly was killed by shabiya

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 21 Feb 2021, 08:37

Please wait, video is loading...

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 21 Feb 2021, 10:33

Rest in Hell

Every agame who wished hell to Amhara will end in such a way. Agames killing Agames is the thing we will see in the coming decades. Animal people they deserved distraction and they have to die with the subscription they ordered for others

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Feb 2021, 11:35

Misraq wrote:
21 Feb 2021, 10:33
Rest in Hell

Every agame who wished hell to Amhara will end in such a way. Agames killing Agames is the thing we will see in the coming decades. Animal people they deserved distraction and they have to die with the subscription they ordered for others
አራት ነጥብ::

ግን ግን ይህ ስው ይሞተው ጠንካራ እና አስተዋይ የፖለቲካ አቋም ስለሌለው ነበር:: በጣም ስሜታዊ እና አስተውሎት የጎደለው ግልፍትኛ ስው ነበር:: አቋሙ እንደ ዠዋዥዌ ነው:: በትግረኛ (ኤርትራ) አባባል ልጥቀስልህ..."ፈራሕ ኣይሞተ ተባእ አይሞተ.. ላንጋ ላንጋ ሞተ"-- ሲተረጎም " ፈሪ አልሞተም... ደፋርም አልሞተም የሞተው መሃል ላይ የቀረው ነው"

ይህ ስው ጽኑ አቋም ቢኖረው ይኖር ነበር እንዴት በሉኝ.. ይህ አጋሜ ብራዘር ውስጡ ልክ እንደ ማንኛው ዝም ያለው አጋሜ ሃቁን ያውቀዋል ላይ እውነታ አለ አንዳንዴም ይህን እውነታ ከሌላው አጋሜዎች በተለየ ሁኔታ በአደባባይ ይናገረዋል:: ሆኖም የአጋሜ ልብ ጠመዝማዛ ነውና እየቆይ የራሱን አቋሜ ነው ብሎ የተናገረውን ሲሽረው ይታያል... የሆነ ዥዋዥዌ አጋሜ ነበር... ያው ከልቡ ሳይሆን ወያኔ ላይ ቂም ስለነበረበት ነው እንጂ አጋሜነቱ እምብዛም አልቀየርም::ያው እንደምናየው አጋሜን አጋሜ በላው .. ትንሽ አሟሟቱ ለየት የሚያደርገው በመርዝ ሳይሆን በጥይት መግደላቸው ብቻ ነው:: ቀጥሎ አርከበን እና ሳሞራን በመርዝ ለመግደል መሞከራቸው አይቀርም... ይሳካል ወይም አይሳካም ቆይተን የምናየው ይሆናል:: እድሜ ለፋኖ ና መከላከያ የትግራይ ህዝብ ብርሃን ለማየት በቅቷል... ለመጀመሪያ ጊዜ እፎይ ማለት ጀምሯል.. የግዜ ጉዳይ ነው እንጂ እውነታው ምድረ አጋሜ መናገር ና ማመስገን የሚጅምርበት ወቅት ይመጣል:: አጋሜዎችን በጂምላ ሙልጭ ተደርገው በፀበል ይጠመቁና የወያኔ ጋኔናቸውን አውጥታችሁ አምራች ዜጋ እንደምታደርጎቸው ተስፋ አለን ::የወያኔ ጉዳይ ግን አብቅቶለታል::

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 21 Feb 2021, 12:45

Misraq wrote:
Rest in Hell

Ato misraq
The late yemane neguse used to claim that he is an ethiopian and it was the woyane leeches who antagonized and created schism between Tigrians and other ethiopian with the famous behere seboch non sense.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 21 Feb 2021, 12:46

That's correct brother Fed. Yemane is like a pendulum. Initially he got all the love and support from Ethiopian people. Later, it became clear that he is no difference to the core agame tplfites. He even declared that he will go to war to get back Welkait and Raya. Even worse, he started to work with radical Oromos to get back on Amharas. The guy went on to attack his enablers (Oromo Biltsigina) when he said that tplf did not distroy al-najashi mosque. He squarely started to blame the government. All in all, his legs were everywhere.

I believe they stopped his budget where he had to say goodbye to his favourite Pizza. By killing him, tplf once again showed they are amateur in such field. Yemane is a very low profile less influencial person to be blamed for killing him

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 21 Feb 2021, 12:56

Fed_Up wrote:
21 Feb 2021, 11:35
Misraq wrote:
Rest in Hell

ግን ግን ይህ ስው ይሞተው ጠንካራ እና አስተዋይ የፖለቲካ አቋም ስለሌለው ነበር:: በጣም ስሜታዊ እና አስተውሎት የጎደለው ግልፍትኛ ስው ነበር:: አቋሙ እንደ ዠዋዥዌ ነው:: በትግረኛ (ኤርትራ) አባባል ልጥቀስልህ..."ፈራሕ ኣይሞተ ተባእ አይሞተ.. ላንጋ ላንጋ ሞተ"-- ሲተረጎም " ፈሪ አልሞተም... ደፋርም አልሞተም የሞተው መሃል ላይ የቀረው ነው"

ይህ ስው ጽኑ አቋም ቢኖረው ይኖር ነበር እንዴት በሉኝ.. ይህ [deleted] ብራዘር ውስጡ ልክ እንደ ማንኛው ዝም ያለው [deleted] ሃቁን ያውቀዋል ላይ እውነታ አለ አንዳንዴም ይህን እውነታ ከሌላው አጋሜዎች በተለየ ሁኔታ በአደባባይ ይናገረዋል:: ሆኖም የአጋሜ ልብ ጠመዝማዛ ነውና እየቆይ የራሱን አቋሜ ነው ብሎ የተናገረውን ሲሽረው ይታያል... የሆነ ዥዋዥዌ [deleted] ነበር... ያው ከልቡ ሳይሆን ወያኔ ላይ ቂም ስለነበረበት ነው እንጂ አጋሜነቱ እምብዛም አልቀየርም::ያው እንደምናየው አጋሜን [deleted] በላው .. ትንሽ አሟሟቱ ለየት የሚያደርገው በመርዝ ሳይሆን በጥይት መግደላቸው ብቻ ነው:: ቀጥሎ አርከበን እና ሳሞራን በመርዝ ለመግደል መሞከራቸው አይቀርም... ይሳካል ወይም አይሳካም ቆይተን የምናየው ይሆናል:: እድሜ ለፋኖ ና መከላከያ የትግራይ ህዝብ ብርሃን ለማየት በቅቷል... ለመጀመሪያ ጊዜ እፎይ ማለት ጀምሯል.. የግዜ ጉዳይ ነው እንጂ እውነታው ምድረ [deleted] መናገር ና ማመስገን የሚጅምርበት ወቅት ይመጣል:: አጋሜዎችን በጂምላ ሙልጭ ተደርገው በፀበል ይጠመቁና የወያኔ ጋኔናቸውን አውጥታችሁ አምራች ዜጋ እንደምታደርጎቸው ተስፋ አለን ::የወያኔ ጉዳይ ግን አብቅቶለታል::
Amiche f@&gg
Either write in a language his eminence understand or you keep your opinion for yourself. I am sure, you claimed, the [deleted] of your idol wedi medhin smells good. ኣንታ ፋግት

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Feb 2021, 13:43

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
21 Feb 2021, 12:56
Fed_Up wrote:
Misraq wrote:
Rest in Hell

ይህ ስው ጽኑ አቋም ቢኖረው ይኖር ነበር እንዴት በሉኝ.. ይህ [deleted] ብራዘር ውስጡ ልክ እንደ ማንኛው ዝም ያለው [deleted] ሃቁን ያውቀዋል ላይ እውነታ አለ አንዳንዴም ይህን እውነታ ከሌላው አጋሜዎች በተለየ ሁኔታ በአደባባይ ይናገረዋል:: ሆኖም የአጋሜ ልብ ጠመዝማዛ ነውና እየቆይ የራሱን አቋሜ ነው ብሎ የተናገረውን ሲሽረው ይታያል... የሆነ ዥዋዥዌ [deleted] ነበር... ያው ከልቡ ሳይሆን ወያኔ ላይ ቂም ስለነበረበት ነው እንጂ አጋሜነቱ እምብዛም አልቀየርም::ያው እንደምናየው አጋሜን [deleted] በላው .. ትንሽ አሟሟቱ ለየት የሚያደርገው በመርዝ ሳይሆን በጥይት መግደላቸው ብቻ ነው:: ቀጥሎ አርከበን እና ሳሞራን በመርዝ ለመግደል መሞከራቸው አይቀርም... ይሳካል ወይም አይሳካም ቆይተን የምናየው ይሆናል:: እድሜ ለፋኖ ና መከላከያ የትግራይ ህዝብ ብርሃን ለማየት በቅቷል... ለመጀመሪያ ጊዜ እፎይ ማለት ጀምሯል.. የግዜ ጉዳይ ነው እንጂ እውነታው ምድረ [deleted] መናገር ና ማመስገን የሚጅምርበት ወቅት ይመጣል:: አጋሜዎችን በጂምላ ሙልጭ ተደርገው በፀበል ይጠመቁና የወያኔ ጋኔናቸውን አውጥታችሁ አምራች ዜጋ እንደምታደርጎቸው ተስፋ አለን ::የወያኔ ጉዳይ ግን አብቅቶለታል::
Amiche f@&gg
Either write in a language his eminence understand or you keep your opinion for yourself. I am sure, you claimed, the [deleted] of your idol wedi medhin smells good. ኣንታ ፋግት
Smirnoff ajejew ውጉር ጢዙ ብኣረብ

Put your brownbag away at least for your mourning days. I am sharing my opinion with highest IQ Ethiopians. So it will be a bit much to your alcoholic brain and cirrhosis liver to handle. So ዞር በል...አቦ ...ነፋጥ ኣጋመ

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 21 Feb 2021, 14:05

Fed_Up wrote:
21 Feb 2021, 13:43
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Misraq wrote:
Rest in Hell

Amiche f@&gg

Put your brownbag away at least for your mourning days. I am sharing my opinion with highest IQ Ethiopians. So it will be a bit much to your alcoholic brain and cirrhosis liver to handle. So ዞር በል...አቦ ...ነፋጥ ኣጋመ
Amiche fa@@g
Just yesterday you used to sxxck the shilho of tyrone in the South side of chicago and all of a sudden, you are looking to increase your customer Base 😂😂. You and The cigarella [deleted] are the worst male whores in this forum. In combination to your low IQ, low sef esteem Who always need validation and prostitute nature, you take the sxxckking dxxck business to another level. ፋግት

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Feb 2021, 15:00

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
21 Feb 2021, 14:05
Fed_Up wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Misraq wrote:
Rest in Hell

Amiche f@&gg

Amiche fa@@g
Just yesterday you used to sxxck the shilho of tyrone in the South side of chicago and all of a sudden, you are looking to increase your customer Base 😂😂. You and The cigarella [deleted] are the worst male whores in this forum. In combination to your low IQ, low sef esteem Who always need validation and prostitute nature, you take the sxxckking dxxck business to another level. ፋግት
I think I touched some low iq agamieee nerve. Go bubbling as much as your cirrhosis live can handle. You don’t even make sense what you are bubbling as if you had Arab’s goat herder ሽልሆ አብ ጨናዊ አፍካ. And you sounds looking ma chiTown niggàdîck instead of the Arab boys’. I don’t think you can handle it boy :P Bum attention hoè [deleted] ...

BAGAMIDOASS

Post by BAGAMIDOASS » 21 Feb 2021, 15:10

Fed_Up wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Misraq wrote:
Rest in Hell

Amiche f@&gg

Deqi ውጉር ጢዙ still mourning for his cousins loose. 😭

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 21 Feb 2021, 15:18

Deki wedi qosal, abaq, chenawi, sahsah mitra agame sherm*utta, I believe the fat a*ss dead rat agame Neguse is your young brother.
Man, I didn't see the obvious agames mourning his death.
But here you are hoodwinking others that you are an Eritrean got the most bu*tt hurt.
Unlike you coward atleast this filthy, fat a*ss agame went back to tigray and got killed for what he believed.
I take my hat off for him (not that I am not happy he croaked though.....I wish such happens to the likes of you too) unlike you cone head agame and your criminal shifta officials who run away to the monkeys mountains leaving their stupid agames behind.
You always raise your cone head (tongue head) every time you see miseries in tigray.
Resah aliet dirty bast*ard agame you are. Wear it with pride.