Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

sarcasm

Re: የፈንቅል መስራች እና ሊቀመንበር የነበረው የማነ ንጉሴ በህውሃት ተገደለ

Post by sarcasm » 20 Feb 2021, 13:34

His views are similar to Baytona and Salsay Weyane. He was the most pro TPLF in the Fenkil group. The Fenkil guys kicked him out of Fenkil 3 / 4 months ago because of his views. Why would TPLF kill him? I don't think TPLF killed him. Abiy's intelligence forces and INSA must have killed him.

Abiy's new Tigray Transitional government barred him a month ago from posting on Facebook and coming live. Maybe he expressed his disagreement when they met Abiy and they want to kill him before he posts something similar to Abraha Desta's post; or he's put a condition for working with the Transitional goverment for Eritrean and Amhara Army leave Tigray immediately. Then they probably killed him before he posts something on Facebook. His views are now exactly as TPLF's. Why would TPLF kill him? He would not be on the top of the list they would want to kill, impossible when his views are exactly as theirs.
Please wait, video is loading...

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 20 Feb 2021, 13:58

Sarcasm, your argument doesn’t make sense. He is the founder of Fenkel, but he is, according to you, pro TPLF. Why the need to form Fenkil , not join TPLF, if that is the case.
I heard him talking once or twice, and he had not make a single statement that suggests he was pro TPLF. On the contrary, he believed TPLF to be a renegade organization. Even I do not have as harsh words as he had towards TPLF.
Yes, he might disagree with the Abiy government in his politics , but not killed for it.
There is no a single example that verified the Abiy administration killed its political opponents.
Even the TPLF founders were begged to surrender, only those who did not accept the offer were killed while fighting.
Why on earth a young Tigrean man, who is more Ethiopian in his political outlook than any TPLF politician would be killed by a government that gives high regard for national politics ? It does not make an iota of sense.
I hope Tigreans killing other Tigreans who do not agree with them politically do not become a new norm. It is a frightening, but a possible outcome until total peace prevails in Tigray.

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 20 Feb 2021, 14:32

Sarcasm,
Thank you for sharing the video. After listening to Yemane's speech, I doubted that TPLF killed him.
sarcasm wrote:
20 Feb 2021, 13:34
His views are similar to Baytona and Salsay Weyane. He was the most pro TPLF in the Fenkil group. The Fenkil guys kicked him out of Fenkil 3 / 4 months ago because of his views. Why would TPLF kill him? I don't think TPLF killed him. Abiy's intelligence forces and INSA must have killed him.

Abiy's new Tigray Transitional government barred him a month ago from posting on Facebook and coming live. Maybe he expressed his disagreement when they met Abiy and they want to kill him before he posts something similar to Abraha Desta's post; or he's put a condition for working with the Transitional goverment for Eritrean and Amhara Army leave Tigray immediately. Then they probably killed him before he posts something on Facebook. His views are now exactly as TPLF's. Why would TPLF kill him? He would not be on the top of the list they would want to kill, impossible when his views are exactly as theirs.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 20 Feb 2021, 15:29

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
20 Feb 2021, 13:58
Sarcasm, your argument doesn’t make sense. He is the founder of Fenkel, but he is, according to you, pro TPLF. Why the need to form Fenkil , not join TPLF, if that is the case.
I heard him talking once or twice, and he had not make a single statement that suggests he was pro TPLF. On the contrary, he believed TPLF to be a renegade organization. Even I do not have as harsh words as he had towards TPLF.
Yes, he might disagree with the Abiy government in his politics , but not killed for it.
There is no a single example that verified the Abiy administration killed its political opponents.
Even the TPLF founders were begged to surrender, only those who did not accept the offer were killed while fighting.
Why on earth a young Tigrean man, who is more Ethiopian in his political outlook than any TPLF politician would be killed by a government that gives high regard for national politics ? It does not make an iota of sense.
I hope Tigreans killing other Tigreans who do not agree with them politically do not become a new norm. It is a frightening, but a possible outcome until total peace prevails in Tigray.
I was going to reply to your comment point by point then the sentence in bold shocked me.
Shall I compile a list?

His views compared to the rest of the Fenkil group are have been becoming the closest to TPLF when it comes to Tigray's territorial sovereignty (don't confuse it with higher level of sovereignty Ethiopia and other countries have). The other Fenkil guys kicked him out of Fenkil 4 months ago because of his views.

Compare the views of the guy who kicked him out with Yemane's views in the below videos.

The guy who kicked him out is saying Dr Abiy is best leader ever when it comes to to Tigray's interests!
Tigrayans are lucky because of the factories destroyed and properties looted because they were old anyway!

Yemane's view on looting Tigrayan property and land

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 20 Feb 2021, 16:20

At least you should try to discredit the sentence which I wrote that you highlighted by giving me a name.
As for Yemane he fiercely opposes TPLF. Even the video you posted confirm that. He is no pro TPLF as you claimed.
About the territorial integrity of Tigray , I say this : The TPLF politicians should have known when they lose the total control of the federal government, the Tigray territory will become an issue.
It was not something done by referendum. When incorporated new regions because of controlling state power, astute politicians could ask will this hold on when the political power shifts.
That question should be answered correctly some thirty years ago.
The problem manifested because of TPLF’s identity crises : The TPLF founders did not have an answer to the question of whether they are primarily Tigreans or Ethiopians. That explains the border crises.