Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cartmann

Tigray looks sexy

Post by Cartmann » 19 Feb 2021, 19:27

Look at the map. Unlike its previous red and yellow oversized dress, Tiray is made to wear sexy slick blue skirt, trimmed to its size by Amhara and Eritrea. It looks like it is enjoying the gang band party. I have never seen such an erotic map. The only downside to the map is that it will be easier for Aziza ቅንጢር to sneak from Eritrea to provide the alpha Amhara militias unhindered access to her anús.

Jaegol

Re: Tigray looks sexy

Post by Jaegol » 19 Feb 2021, 21:13

Lost some weight ha ha ha that’s healthy 😂😁

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 19 Feb 2021, 21:47

Qiqiqiqi Qiqiqiqi Qiqiqiqi :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Cartmann wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 19:27
Look at the map. Unlike its previous red and yellow oversized dress, Tiray is made to wear sexy slick blue skirt, trimmed to its size by Amhara and Eritrea. It looks like it is enjoying the gang band party. I have never seen such an erotic map. The only downside to the map is that it will be easier for Aziza ቅንጢር to sneak from Eritrea to provide the alpha Amhara militias unhindered access to her anús.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 19 Feb 2021, 21:57

Wow!!! The least important killil Tigray is still sexy :lol: :lol: :lol:... as sexy as baby girl, Aziza :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Abdeaziz

Post by Abdeaziz » 19 Feb 2021, 22:21

Cartmann wrote:

One of the AGAMES Journalist Samuel Gebru wrote his fake news against Ethiopia, and at the end it included ''Tigray'' the most strategic place in Africa, Particularly in the Horn of Africa. :lol: :lol: The Agame societies are high on Drugs :mrgreen:

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 27 Feb 2021, 22:06

Recently the New York times published a story about how the Amhara are destroying villages committing ethnic cleansing. Today it was Eritrea’s turn. The Vice published a story on how Eritrean army destroyed villages located at the border, committing ethnic cleansing.
For the past 20 years the TPLF refused to implement the border ruling, instead it was changing the demography of the villages by bringing new settlers. The US & EU instead of acting like the guarantors for the treaty they signed, they encouraged the TPLF through foreign aid and diplomatic cover. Similarly, the Amhara were mocked and tortured for years just for requesting their land. Instead, the TPLF created new settlements in Amhara lands like Wolkayit and Humera for the same reason.
The US & EU failed to respect the treaty they signed. If Eritrea took what it legally belongs to her and torched the new settlements, and similarly if the Amhara razed the new settlements to claim their rightful lands, who is to blame?
So the New York times is talking about this map as ethnic cleansing………..but I am talking about sexy looking Tigray. :mrgreen:
By the way, I am 'deeply concerned' about the ethnic cleansing
:mrgreen:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 27 Feb 2021, 22:29

So, technically, Tigray is now smaller than ጃንሜዳ LOL

The funny part, they were hopping to gain even more lands, in all directions, from Wollo to Massawa and Wast Gonder :lol:
This is now their permanent territory.
Cartmann wrote:

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 27 Feb 2021, 22:35

A patient goes to see his Doctor after receiving a call from the Dr's office. Eager to find out about his recent tests, the patient asks how the results turned out. The Dr. announces he has a good news and a bad news, and asked which one he wants to hear first. And of course, the patient says, the good news first........

Dr.- 'Based on your test results, you just have 48 hours to live'!

Shocked, the patient asks, 'then what is the bad news????'

The Dr. replies apologetically, 'I was supposed to call you yesterday!'

Unless Agames recognize the reality on the ground and accept the predicament they've found themselves in is the result of their own making and insanity........and make amends with other Ethiopians, their future will get from bad to worse!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 28 Feb 2021, 01:06

ኡናታችን ትግራይ ምንምን ብላ ሲበዛ ከስታለች፣ ተጎሳቁላለች። የዓድዋ ልጆች እንደ ተራቡ ጅቦች ስጋዋን ግጠው፣ ደሟን መጠው አጥንቷን ብቻ እኮ ነው ያስቀሯት። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Feb 2021, 02:42

Hejieeeee gerem!!!

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 21 Jun 2022, 17:07

After more than one year, Tigray still looks sexy!
ሰይ፣ ዙርያ quarantine ከጥዕመላ። :mrgreen:

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 21 Jun 2022, 17:16

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Chigray is like a Fat kid who would not stop eating her food and her sibling and someone leftovers and finally put on a diet to lose her weight unwillingly.

So Chigray, Is placed on a diet by Abby and Shabo indefinitely and the weight loss has gone beyond the expected weight d/t her belligerence and noncompliance. And here you see her emaciated body where you couldn't tell whether she is a stick or a being no matter what kind of dress she put on, she is disgusting :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 21 Jun 2022, 22:11

You guys are Kiling me :lol: :lol: :lol:

አታ እዛ 'ቆንጆ' ትግራይና diet የጥኧመላባ'ዩ

It still boggs mind my mind how they end up in this never ending nightmare. They woke up one morning to loot more lands in all directions only to end up losing half of what they originally had. Genius! If Chigray was a person running a business, he would have declared bankruptcy and end up under the bridge of overpass. :lol:

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 11 Sep 2022, 15:09

TPLF peasant army has declared to keep Tigray sexy with out any pre-condition, post-condition or after-condition. They also declared that Mr. Obasanjo is the best taylor for white flags.
To keep your shape that long is ቤሪ ቢግ achievent if you ask me.
Cartman wishes you all a sexy year!

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 11 Sep 2022, 15:26

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cartmann wrote:
11 Sep 2022, 15:09
TPLF peasant army has declared to keep Tigray sexy with out any pre-condition, post-condition or after-condition. They also declared that Mr. Obasanjo is the best taylor for white flags.
To keep your shape that long is ቤሪ ቢግ achievent if you ask me.
Cartman wishes you all a sexy year!

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 02 Nov 2022, 21:16

Well Tigray will apparently not only keep her sexy Zuria dress but also she is going to strip her bras and g-strings to do a pole dancing with in one month, sponsored by TPLF. It will shed its peasant army to even lose some weight. At least you gotta love that one. ቤሪ ሴኽሲ even Halafi Mengedi get aroused.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 02 Nov 2022, 22:01

ማይ ካንትሪ ትግራይ ሎስት ኤ ሎት ኦፍ ወይት። :roll: :roll: