Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cartmann

ካብ ኤርትራ ኢሮብ ትዓቢ 'Irob is bigger than Eritrea'

Post by Cartmann » 19 Feb 2021, 17:10

Do you remember this slogan? ካብ ኤርትራ ኢሮብ ትዓቢ 'Irob is bigger than Eritrea'

ኣረይቲ ኩዕንቲ were protestings against PM Abby's peace initiative, in a demonstration which was organised by the TPLF malelits. They were protesting that Ethiopian army should not leave the area and later they attacked the army. What a brain locked people!

I wonder where those people are now.
ዘልኩሲ ባድመ ኣይተረኽበ ኢሮብ ኣይተረኽበ፣ ይንከባለሉ ከይህልዉ ኢለ እየ።

Deqi-Arawit

Re: ካብ ኤርትራ ኢሮብ ትዓቢ 'Irob is bigger than Eritrea'

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 19 Feb 2021, 17:53

Cartmann wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 17:10

ኣረይቲ ኩዕንቲ were protestings against PM Abby's peace initiative, in a demonstration which was organised by the TPLF malelits. They were protesting that Ethiopian army should not leave the area and later they attacked the army. What a brain locked people!

Cartman long time no see brother.
Our Tigrian cousins are ጽቂ ምጥሪ 🤣, some one need to teach them to preform Cost–benefit analysis or the art of minimizing your lost.... . The americans even offered them to build a state of the art city called badme in Tigray but they refused the offer. Now, they lost the entré Tigray

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 19 Feb 2021, 18:13

Deqi ዓቢ ሰብ፣ ኣለና! Glad to see you again brother.

On the subject of the brain locked people in Tigray, you are right, they do not have the capacity to see the fact on the ground, let alone to plan for the future. And recently I saw a precondition they set before they negotiate for peace, as if they were being requested for ceasefire. The preconditions look like they were written by some force who have surrounded Asmara and Addis. :lol: :lol:
I wonder when they will wake up from their hallucinations. On one hand they cry to stop the war and on the other hand they set preconditions. It happens only in brain locked Tigray!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 19 Feb 2021, 18:50

ዋይ ዋይ! ተሳሕቲተ ተኾንኩ አርሙኒ እምበይ፡ ብናየይ አተሓሳስባ፡ ኢሩብ (Europe) ኻው ኤርትራ ትዓዊ። :roll: :roll:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 19 Feb 2021, 19:12

Cartmann wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 17:10

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not only the twisted heart agames said "ካብ ኤርትራ ኢሮብ ትዓቢ 'Irob is bigger than Eritrea'", they were also chanting time and again Bademe is the center/bellybutton (ሒምቢርቲ) of Tigray :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF Junta