Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Roha

We cursed them for 1400 years but we have nothing to show

Post by Roha » 19 Feb 2021, 03:10

(Scroll down for the English text.) This is a very important three-minute video clip by a brave Iraqi TV host on the state of the Arabs who force themselves uninvited to our backyards or by sending their slave-Abids, to dictate their long expired values and way of life on us, as the
Egyptians are doing right now thru their Sudanese slaves.
My hats off to this TV host. May the slaves who hate their own languages and history but bark at me quite often here, learn from their master below. He starts: We cursed them for 1400 years but we have nothing to show ...

Last edited by Roha on 19 Feb 2021, 19:56, edited 1 time in total.

Roha

Re: We cursed them for 1400 years but we have nothing to show

Post by Roha » 19 Feb 2021, 16:18

Here is the full text in English for those who do not understand Arabic. The Arab slaves among us, of course would not post such enlightening truth and facts, because they are hypocrites who hate themselves and languages with no shame to impose their own Arabic enslaved addled minds on the Horn of Africa.

Some interesting quotes:
"We have been praying for the destruction of their countries, and we are the ones left with no countries. We have been praying for the enslavement of their women, yet it is only Muslim women who have been enslaved. * "We have been praying for rain for 1,400 years, yet rain pours everywhere in the world except for the Muslim countries. We have been paying zakat for 1,400 years, yet the number of hungry and destitute people rises every day in Muslim countries. Oh nation in slumber, the people you curse in your prayers have reached space and have slept on the Moon."
They have split the atom and invented the digital revolution, while all you care about is your genitalia. You are still studying how one should enter the bathroom and what things ruin one's ablution other than women and black dogs.
Iraqi TV host Mahdi Jassem read a text from the late Syrian poet Muhammad Al-Maghut.
-
The text was highly critical of Islam and Islamic scholars, and it questioned why Muslims are still expected to behave in the exact same way the progenitors of Islam behaved 1,400 years ago.
Jassem read:

"1,400 years ago, people used to live in the deserts, sleep in tents, and light their nights by burning oil and wood. All they knew was how to herd cattle, go on raids, and capture slaves in war. They fought, warred, battled, and got married. 1,400 years ago, they left us stories, biographies, hadiths, and texts that they said were sacred, just like those who preceded them had said. 1,400 years later, we are expected to think like them, to wear what they wore, to lead the same lives they led, to fight one another like they did, and to get married the same way they did. After 1,400 years of falsification, we are expected to believe everything that was passed down to us."

"After 1,400 years of cursing the Jews and the Christians in our prayers and of calling upon [Allah] to disperse them, we are the ones left with no unity whatsoever.

*"We have been praying for the destruction of their countries, and we are the ones left with no countries. We have been praying for the enslavement of their women, yet it is only Muslim women who have been enslaved. * "We have been praying for rain for 1,400 years, yet rain pours everywhere in the world except for the Muslim countries. We have been paying zakat for 1,400 years, yet the number of hungry and destitute people rises every day in Muslim countries. Oh nation in slumber, the people you curse in your prayers have reached space and have slept on the Moon."

"They have split the atom and invented the digital revolution, while all you care about is your genitalia. You are still studying how one should enter the bathroom and what things ruin one's ablution other than women and black dogs. When the scholars dug deep, they reached sexual Jihad, incest, breastfeeding grown men, and farewell sex with one's dead wife. They have written books on the proper way to have sex with women and animals. Oh nation in slumber, don't our minds have the right to be influenced by the knowledge, science, and technology that surround us? Must our minds be held captive after 1,400 years? When we use horses for plowing and donkies for racing, nothing good will ever be the result."

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 19 Feb 2021, 18:28

Roha wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 03:10
This is a very important three-minute video clip by a brave Iraqi TV host on the state of the Arabs who force themselves uninvited to our backyards or by sending their slave-Abids, to dictate their long expired values and way of life on us, as the
Egyptians are doing right now thru their Sudanese slaves.
My hats off to this TV host. May the slaves who hate their own languages and history but bark at me quite often here, learn from their master below. He starts: We cursed them for 1400 years but we have nothing to show ...

Asselam Aleykum ustaz Roha, lol! We only say asselam Aleykum to a non-muslim but to a muslim we add..... WeraHmatullah weberakathu. Lol beshek?

Having said that....

Keif Halak? Keif siHatak? Ana alHamdullihah bikheir.

If you allow me, I will teach you Arabic in this forum believe me on daily basis or as the ferenjiis say until the cows come home and we nowadays say until our community club (closed because of covid 19) is opened. Mereja has become our community club.

However,

Well! The authorities here believe (which is prone to be extended) that in mid March they may re-open our community club lol.

Dude! Learning various languages is a virtue. Think about it ayte arab hater.

Roha

Post by Roha » 19 Feb 2021, 19:45

kerenite, or is that Abid kezabaite?
It was your Arab gods in Damascus and Baghdad who wrote this poem that you hated to hear here, in order to open your Arabic enslaved head. I hate no language or people who pride in themselves and identity. Like many people in the Horn region, I speak more than four languages, including this poem in its original language, better than your Arab enslaved leaders in Jebha al Tahrir who burned its own Tigre language books in Eritrea, in their little minds, "to make Eritrea Arabic".
What I hate is the ignorant in the Arab world and their Abid slaves, like Jebha and their Jihadi slaves, who come in our own backyards before they clean their own dirty and stinking homes, to dictate us on how we live our own lives.
It is only the Abid slaves who know this well:

· The burning of Tigre books in Eritrea – Saleh Ghadi’s account
If there is one human being that would never be suspected of ignorance in matters big and small regarding Jebha, it would be Ghadi. So the idea that somehow he was not in the know regarding the burning of Tigre books in mieda would be a joke. Only he didn’t claim ignorance, but came up with an utterly benign version of it.
Here is the strategy the Awate duo employ in their anesthetizing mission: if any damaging evidence surfaces, deny it; but if the chances of counter-evidence seems to be real, trivialize it.
Here is how Ghadi handled the claim that I made in this article – that Jebha burned all Tigre books:
“Saay, this is sounding as if a library was burned. The ‘books’ are actually handwritten, a few pages typed, copies for use as a teaching aid–sort of a curriculum of a few pages. Some of those who wrote it didn’t even speak Tigayet and all those who were pushing Tigrayet in place of Arabic were Tigrinya speakers, including Zemehret. I am not sure but I doubt if few pages reached the duplicator stage. But exaggeration has been the hallmark on such issues.”
His first reaction was: how do I attribute the burning of the Tigre books to Kebessa elite? This is a brilliant move, because if he could do that, the Tigre elites would be absolved of that horrendous sin of burning their language – for that is what the burning of the books symbolized. First, he claimed that it was written by Tigrignas who don’t speak Tigre (or Tigayet, as he calls it)! The idea is to make it seem a preposterous idea from the very beginning. And in doing that, Ghadi found a perfect scapegoat: Zemhret Yohannes! This is a smart move since it would make many of the Kebessa zombies happy, that being part of the ongoing anesthesiology.
Ghadi’s second strategy is to trivialize the incident to an inconsequential point: that it is a matter of few handwritten pages. Think of Jebha that has been printing countless pamphlets suddenly preferring to do it the medieval way, with hand-writing scribes toiling in the candle light, when it comes to books!
Enter Amnuel Hidrat, who spoils this damage control by spilling the beans, telling the Awate duo that the burning concerns 1,500 printed books written by none other than Kerenites (which means that Gadi had heard it before over and over one thousand and one times, as a bed-time story).
Since the spilling of the beans, we have yet to hear from Salih Johar Gadi on this matter.

Roha

Post by Roha » 19 Feb 2021, 22:24

:oops: :oops: :oops:
They have split the atom and invented the digital revolution, while all you care about is your genitalia. You are still studying how one should enter the bathroom and what things ruin one's ablution other than women and black dogs. When the scholars dug deep, they reached sexual Jihad, incest, breastfeeding grown men, and farewell sex with one's dead wife. They have written books on the proper way to have sex with women and animals. Oh nation in slumber, don't our minds have the right to be influenced by the knowledge, science, and technology that surround us? Must our minds be held captive after 1,400 years?
These are the people who are preaching to us that our languages and values is not good enough for heaven and to obtain 70 virgins. :lol: :lol:
https://www.memri.org/tv/moroccan-cleri ... en-may-use
[media]https://www.memri.org/tv/moroccan-cleri ... en-may-use[/media]