Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

Breaking: the intrepid Mekele people filled the sky over their city with tens of thousands of balloons with Tigray flag

Post by abel qael » 18 Feb 2021, 22:43

They also flyered the city from coast to coast.
Meshrefet's republican guards had been fighting against these balloons throughout the day and have yet to succeed in exploding them.
What a waste of bullets!

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Breaking: the intrepid Mekele people filled the sky over their city with tens of thousands of balloons with Tigray f

Post by tarik » 18 Feb 2021, 22:49

Shut z fkkkkk up loser agames from cursed-land-tigray, u act like kids, u playing with baloons, but ur coward leaders r dead or arrested. GAME OVER AGAMES!!! WEEY GUUD !!!
:lol: :mrgreen:

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Breaking: the intrepid Mekele people filled the sky over their city with tens of thousands of balloons with Tigray f

Post by Hawzen » 18 Feb 2021, 23:23

abel qael wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 22:43
Meshrefet's republican guards had been fighting against these balloons throughout the day and have yet to succeed in exploding them.
What a waste of bullets!

Sister Abi-gail,

Amanuel Hassina is playing with the low IQ agames emotions like yourself by editing an old video of Mekelle to look like the sky was covered with yellow and red coloured balloons... The fact is that your whole Tigray is Dark as we speak and your leaders are either dead or imprisoned or hiding in caves :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Amanuel just needs to take his fair share from the money you agames have stolen from the people of Ethiopia :lol: :lol:

I think you lost your mind after your Nigerian ex-boyfirend deformed your stinky behind :lol: :lol: ...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF Junta
Last edited by Hawzen on 19 Feb 2021, 01:32, edited 1 time in total.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 19 Feb 2021, 00:24

Ohhh...እኔስ መቀሌን ነፃ አወጡ የምትዮን መስሎኝ ደንግጬ ነበር። :lol: Well, so you given up liberated Mekele now filling up with the peaceful balloons?

abel qael wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 22:43
What a waste of bullets!

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 19 Feb 2021, 00:53

Adefam betraqmsraq Eurokintir sebdeyley, why are you so jealous about Tigreans, whenever you see Tigreans happy and proud, you always cry even with my anaconda in your throat. I think I will so'domize tra'nny Hawazen and [deleted] your throat after my manpole evacuates itsef from her gefiH teqmaxam hamasenay mitrimeakor of Hawazen.

Look at this amazing tigrean diasporan SEGENS...... it will take generations for Hamasenaylootiews to have briht children like these.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 19 Feb 2021, 11:03

Azizaye
So, what was they celebrating about? Just wondering.
Their mini Kilil is under the full colony of Eritrea after decimating the ill trained Liyu Rabbits....while the Amara has also taken back all their lands, which is half of the mini Kilil’s former size.
People celebrate when the achieve something positive but I guess in Agameland, losing your entire land to your enemy is also something to celebrate about.

abel qael wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 00:53
Adefam betraqmsraq Eurokintir sebdeyley, why are you so jealous about Tigreans, whenever you see Tigreans happy and proud, you always cry even with my anaconda in your throat. I think I will so'domize tra'nny Hawazen and [deleted] your throat after my manpole evacuates itsef from her gefiH teqmaxam hamasenay mitrimeakor of Hawazen.

Look at this amazing tigrean diasporan SEGENS...... it will take generations for Hamasenaylootiews to have briht children like these.