Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

sarcasm

Re: Ethiopians Begin to Grudgingly Accept Isaias's ንጉሠ ነገስትነት (Leadership of Eritrea and Ethiopia)

Post by sarcasm » 19 Feb 2021, 12:31

"That Isaias Afwerki, a forgotten dictator rehabilitated, as it turned out - to destroy Tigray, felt emboldened to broach the topic of GERD, Ethiopia's once closely guarded symbol of policy sovereignty, shows less of his contempt to tell us what to do & more how we enabled him to."
Tsedale Lemma

Please wait, video is loading...

Aurorae Borealis

Re: Ethiopians Begin to Grudgingly Accept Isaias's ንጉሠ ነገስትነት (Leadership of Eritrea and Ethiopia)

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 19 Feb 2021, 13:51

Back in 2000, the Eritrean government warned Djibouti not to get involved in Ethiopian affairs too much or else. Given Isayas latest speech Eritrean involvement in Ethiopian affairs could be perceived as interference. Granted Abay Media is anti Eritrean, in due course of time, Ethiopian perception of gratitude to Eritrea can change over night. Even benignly perceived positive statement can turn the wrong way. I think Eritrea is better off for Isayas' comment to stay away from Ethiopian politics. Even Esat can turn against Eritrea. Abbiy is under a lot of pressure, Isayas should be cognizant of that.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 19 Feb 2021, 15:04

Aurorae Borealis wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 13:51
Back in 2000, the Eritrean government warned Djibouti not to get involved in Ethiopian affairs too much or else. Given Isayas latest speech Eritrean involvement in Ethiopian affairs could be perceived as interference. Granted Abay Media is anti Eritrean, in due course of time, Ethiopian perception of gratitude to Eritrea can change over night. Even benignly perceived positive statement can turn the wrong way. I think Eritrea is better off for Isayas' comment to stay away from Ethiopian politics. Even Esat can turn against Eritrea. Abbiy is under a lot of pressure, Isayas should be cognizant of that.
If issayas is smart enough, he should pull his troops out (by his troops I mean our conscripted kids) from tigray quagmire. He himself admitted in his latest interview that remnants of the TPLF are still there and will keep shooting here and there.

Well, I say to issu, every eritrean has a family member involuntarily involved in this ugly ethio civil war and which it ain't an eritrean fuucking business. Hence pull out our family members (believe me I swear 2 of my nephews are in tigray as informed by family members in keren of course thru phone) other eris have similarity's case. We are worried about their safety.

Issu just pull out. Weyannes do not pose any threat to eritrea any more. Stop playing weyanne this or weyanne that. As you yourself publicly announced in your latest interview that what is left of the weyannes is their remnants.

Hence, get the hell out of tigray's quagmire. The weyannes do not pose any threat to eritrea any more.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 19 Feb 2021, 15:20

kerenite wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 15:04
Aurorae Borealis wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 13:51
If issayas is smart enough, he should pull his troops out (by his troops I mean our conscripted kids) from tigray quagmire by sneaking out as he did by sneaking in and which was considered as extremely highly confidential. Now it is a public secret. Even a dumb by nature would not dispute the presence of issu's conscripted troops.

He himself admitted in his latest interview that remnants of the TPLF are still there and they will keep shooting here and there

Well, I say to issu, every eritrean has a family member involuntarily involved in this ugly ethio civil war and which it ain't an eritrean fuucking business. Hence pull out our family members (believe me I swear 2 of my nephews are in tigray as informed by family members from keren of course thru phone) other eris have similarity's case. We are worried about their safety.

Issu just pull out. Weyannes do not pose any threat to eritrea any more. Stop playing weyanne this or weyanne that. As you yourself publicly announced in your latest interview that what is left of the weyannes is their remnants.

Hence, get the hell out of tigray's quagmire. The weyannes do not pose any threat to eritrea any more.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 19 Feb 2021, 20:41

kerenite wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 15:04

If issayas is smart enough, he should pull his troops out (by his troops I mean our conscripted kids) from tigray quagmire. He himself admitted in his latest interview that remnants of the TPLF are still there and will keep shooting here and there.

Well, I say to issu, every eritrean has a family member involuntarily involved in this ugly ethio civil war and which it ain't an eritrean fuucking business. Hence pull out our family members (believe me I swear 2 of my nephews are in tigray as informed by family members in keren of course thru phone) other eris have similarity's case. We are worried about their safety.

Based on the experience of the past two decades, if there is anything sure about Isaias's behavior, it is the fact that he only respond to the "stick". I guess Biden will be the last to know it. Almost everyone who has dealt with him know it by know. I don't think there is a "carrot" that will persuade to take his army out of Tigray. So the sooner they bring the "stick" the better. The stick works all the time.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 25 Feb 2021, 19:04

It seems that three of them have accepted Isaias's Niguse negestnet ንጉሠ ነገስትነት.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 28 Feb 2021, 20:50

የኢትዮጵያና የኤርትራ ፕረዚዳንት ኣቶ ኢሳያስ :shock:

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 26 Apr 2021, 17:57

Ezema declares Isaias's Niguse negestnet ንጉሠ ነገስትነት.

"የፌደራል መከላከያ ሃይል ከኤርትራ ሰራዊት ድጋፍ ውጪ ሙሉ ትግራይን መሸፈን የሚችል አቅም የሌለው በመሆኑ በትግራይ ውስጥ የሚደረጉ የውጊያ ሂደቶችን ሙሉ ለሙሉ ለመቆጣጠር አላስቻለውም። በአሁን ሰአት ካለ የኤርትራ ሰራዊት እገዛ በመከላከያ ሃይል ብቻ የህወሃት ታጣቂዎች ላይ የሚደረገው ዘመቻ ውጤታማ የመሆን እድሉ ዝቅተኛ ነው።"

"በትግራይ ውስጥ የሚደረጉ የጦርነት ሂደቶች ላይ ተመርኩዞ በተለይ ከኤርትራ ሰራዊት መውጣት ጋር በተያያዘ የኤርትራ ሰራዊት እንዲወጣ የሚጠይቅ አቋም ኢዜማ ማራመድ የለበትም።"

What is puzzling the international community is how this country of 110 million needs the protection of 3.6 million people Eritrean to effectively conduct a genocide in Tigray. It is about time the international community took charge and humanely put down the failed nation.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 29 Apr 2021, 19:27

“We are waiting to hear their reply”, said the general. This is a crystal clear admission of who is actually in charge in Tigray.

ENDF general Yohannes Gebremeskel Tesfamariam command post head in Tigray, stated he sent his staff “to talk” with Eritrea commanders about the blockade of aid by their troops at a check point between Adigrat in Axum.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 03 Jun 2021, 08:47

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 03 Jun 2021, 13:43

sarcasm wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 17:57
Ezema declares Isaias's Niguse negestnet ንጉሠ ነገስትነት.

What is puzzling the international community is how this country of 110 million needs the protection of 3.6 million people Eritrean to effectively conduct a genocide in Tigray.
It doesn't matter the number count of the population of the country if the state doesn't have the political support of the mass.

Degue had half a million soldiers and one of a well-equipped army on the ground and in the air in Africa, but shamefully lost the battle for less than a hundred thousand eplf/tplf guerilla fighters in the combine because had zero support from the general public.

The current Abiy's government is now in the same position. The majority of Ethiopian people have no trust in Abiy's administration anymore.

It came out only ten thousand people in a city of five million in support of the government's call to protest against US sanctions last week. This signifies all the true feelings of the public toward their government, I guess.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 03 Jun 2021, 15:11

If you call someone "forgotten", whom you've been talking about constantly for the past 2 decades, the suggestion is you immediately better see a shrink. The man has been a ንጉሠ ነገስት in your empty skulls, for decades.

sarcasm wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 12:31
"That Isaias Afwerki, a forgotten dictator rehabilitated, as it turned out - to destroy Tigray, felt emboldened to broach the topic of GERD, Ethiopia's once closely guarded symbol of policy sovereignty, shows less of his contempt to tell us what to do & more how we enabled him to."
Tsedale Lemma

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 03 Jun 2021, 17:18

Zmeselo wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 15:11
If you call someone "forgotten", whom you've been talking about constantly for the past 2 decades, the suggestion is you immediately better see a shrink. The man has been a ንጉሠ ነገስት in your empty skulls, for decades.

sarcasm wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 12:31
Tsedale Lemma

As you can see, quotation marks are used in the text to indicate when statements were recorded verbatim. I was quoting Tsesale Lemma, and the statement was not mine.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 12 Jun 2021, 06:20

"የኤርትራ ሰራዊት መግባቱ ተገቢ ነው፣ ህወሓት የበላይነት አግኝቶ አገር እንዳያፈርስ ታድጓል"
አቶ በለጠ ሞላ
የአብን ሊቀመንበር