Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sebdoyeley
Member+

TDF is fighting now near Gonder and Bahri dar. They freed Mekele and Axum Adwa and Adigrat last week. thank you Aziza.

Post by sebdoyeley » 18 Feb 2021, 17:59

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 18 Feb 2021, 18:49, edited 1 time in total.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: TDF is fighting now near Gonder and Bahri dar. They free Mekele and Axum Adwa and Adigrat last week.

Post by sebdoyeley » 18 Feb 2021, 18:43

hahah Aziza news :lol: :lol: :lol:
sebdoyeley wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 17:59
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hawzen
Member+

Re: TDF is fighting now near Gonder and Bahri dar. They free Mekele and Axum Adwa and Adigrat last week.

Post by Hawzen » 18 Feb 2021, 18:52

sebdoyeley wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 18:43
hahah Aziza news :lol: :lol: :lol:
sebdoyeley wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 17:59

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brother sebdoyeley,

With all due respect, please leave sister Aziza aka Abi-gail alone.. She has already more things to worry... Her deformed stinky behind hurts so much that she is always in pain... :oops: :lol: :mrgreen:

Am I right, sister Abi-gail :roll: ?

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF Junta

abel qael

Re: TDF is fighting now near Gonder and Bahri dar. They freed Mekele and Axum Adwa and Adigrat last week. thank you Aziz

Post by abel qael » 18 Feb 2021, 19:19

qosal meakora gahba hamasenay lootinesh sebdeyley qebenit eurokintir mesraqbetraq, why is your gefiH terewaee hamasenay an'uzz and amharay pooz itching you so much after you say my lady Hawazen squatting with her dkcraving hamasenay mitrimeakor?
I'm wondering why a tilam hamasenay living on well fare cares about what TDF does to Amharu kilil? You must be scared that TDF will ultimately capture wedimedhin and kill him.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: TDF is fighting now near Gonder and Bahri dar. They freed Mekele and Axum Adwa and Adigrat last week. thank you Aziz

Post by Hawzen » 18 Feb 2021, 19:35

abel qael wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 19:19
qosal meakora gahba hamasenay lootinesh sebdeyley qebenit eurokintir mesraqbetraq, why is your gefiH terewaee hamasenay an'uzz and amharay pooz itching you so much after you say my lady Hawazen squatting with her dkcraving hamasenay mitrimeakor?
I'm wondering why a tilam hamasenay living on well fare cares about what TDF does to Amharu kilil? You must be scared that TDF will ultimately capture wedimedhin and kill him.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sister Abi-gail,

I was told your deformed behind is like a huge cave and that it can shelter up to five coward TPLF Junta such as Getachew Reda and Debrits. The only side effect is that your deformed behind stinks so bad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF Junta