Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Aurorae Borealis

Re: "የአማራ ታጣቂዋች የሻዕቢያ ወታደሮች የፈጸሟቸውን ግፎች ሁሉ ፈጽመዋል ፤ ከዚህ በተጨማሪ ግን አንድ ነገር ኣድርገዋል ..." ባይቶና

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 18 Feb 2021, 18:30

The moderator asks how the war in Tigray had started to the Baytona members. What do they do. They go on tangent. :lol:
Let me answer the question for them. A couple of years ago, Dr. Abby on the name of the federal government, accepted the international boundary ruling on the Badme issue with Eritrea. The regional government in Tigray rejects the federal government decision on the border issue. TPLF becomes a problem to Abbiy. Dr. Abbiy had not been able to withdraw the Northern Command out of the contested Area. Two years later, the Dr. makes the decision to withdraw the Northern command through other means. The weyanes get nervous and they attack the federal Northern command located in the contested area. Abbiy has no choice but to crash the rebelious elements in Tigray who were threatening him with a 250,000 strong man power army. Now where does Isayas come to the equation. The weyanes refusal to honor the internal border ruling followed by the instigation of the sanctions on Eritrea built the kind animosity and fierce response from him as expected. However, I don't believe Eritreans soldiers are committing the kind of crimes the weyanes accused them to commit. The weyanes are very deceitful. :lol:
Last edited by Aurorae Borealis on 18 Feb 2021, 22:07, edited 1 time in total.

Temt
Member+

Re: "የአማራ ታጣቂዋች የሻዕቢያ ወታደሮች የፈጸሟቸውን ግፎች ሁሉ ፈጽመዋል ፤ ከዚህ በተጨማሪ ግን አንድ ነገር ኣድርገዋል ..." ባይቶና

Post by Temt » 18 Feb 2021, 19:35

Aurorae Borealis wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 18:30
...Dr. Abby on the name of the federal government, accepted the internal boundary ruling on the Badme issue with Eritrea. ... Dr. Abbiy had not been able to withdraw the Northern Command out of the contested Area. ...
ዓጋመ boy, ኣብ ዘይትፈልጦ ጉዳይ ኣቲኻ፡ ሃተውቀጠው'ሞ ግደፎ
1) The boundary is not "internal" you bloody fool. It is an internationally recognized boundary between 2 sovereign states!
2) The area that you stupidly referred to as "Contested", is a sovereign Eritrean territory that your now-defunct criminal Weyanes, were illegally occupying. What an idiot ጋዕጋዕ ዑጉም!

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 18 Feb 2021, 21:23

sarcasm wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 17:32
These weyane incarnates are propagating on the information gap Abiy has left wide open to them. It is not that they should be silenced, far from it. Let them talk, but the photos of the victims of weyane criminal act against EDF and the destruction they cause to the infrastructure should be made public, it doesn't matter how ugly and inhuman is their deeds. They should be exposed also to the international communities.. All the crime that has been committed in Tigry has been instigated by TPLF, all destruction rests at the doorsteps of Weyanes. They broke it and they are the owners of all the mayhem in Tigry. There should be no stone unturned to expose their true deeds.

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 18 Feb 2021, 22:05

Feddy S-egeraw

Ape fu-c-ker amiche if you really are amiche !!!, give it up. You can not speak tigrigna and here you are jumping up and down to put Eritreans on fire on behalf of mama Ethiopia, what did you say. " We are going to occupy Port Sudan on behalf of Ethiopia.....Donkey boy take it easy :twisted: :lol: Eritrea is small and Cousy. We like it that way. Sege-raw, I am under your skin as I am in ጠምባር ጠምት as well. :lol: :lol:

Temt wedi Torserawit,
ምርአዩ ጸገም ዓቦኻ ኣድጊ ኣዴኻ ሸር__ሙጣ ናይ ሕርካም እንታይ እዩ ደድሕሪ የእዱግ ከም በዓል ape abraham ዞኽ ዘብለካ ዘሎ Dimwit :twisted: :lol:

Ibidda

Post by Ibidda » 18 Feb 2021, 22:46

ማይካድራ ላይ ያንን ሁሉ ሰው ሲጨርሱ መቀሌ ገብተው ምን የሚያደርጓቹ መሰላቹ??? አዋጩ በሰላም መለያየት ነበር፤ ይሄ ሁሉ ደም ሳይፈስ የያዙትን ይዘው መሄድ ሲገባቸው ደም አፍሰውና ወታደሩን ባሰቃቂ ሁኔታ ረሽነው፤ ዛሬ ከዛው ወታደርና ህዝብ ፍትሕን ይፈልጋሉ። ለዚህ ነው አጋሜ ገና እድገቱን ያልጨረሰ የድንጋይ ዘመን ህዝብ ነው የምለው። the only way out for you is to die like a man. mark my word your population will be eradicated unless the UN intervene.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 19 Feb 2021, 17:30

ድርባይ Dallas man hoè:: መነዴኻ አዝሪቡካ? .. ኣፋፍ ኣጋመ... ኪድ መዝረብትኻ ድለይ ደጋል :: attentions seeker ለዛይ ኣረጊት መላጥ
Aurorae Borealis wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 22:05
Feddy S-egeraw

Ape fu-c-ker amiche if you really are amiche !!!, give it up. You can not speak tigrigna and here you are jumping up and down to put Eritreans on fire on behalf of mama Ethiopia, what did you say. " We are going to occupy Port Sudan on behalf of Ethiopia.....Donkey boy take it easy :twisted: :lol: Eritrea is small and Cousy. We like it that way. Sege-raw, I am under your skin as I am in ጠምባር ጠምት as well. :lol: :lol:

Temt wedi Torserawit,
ምርአዩ ጸገም ዓቦኻ ኣድጊ ኣዴኻ ሸር__ሙጣ ናይ ሕርካም እንታይ እዩ ደድሕሪ የእዱግ ከም በዓል ape abraham ዞኽ ዘብለካ ዘሎ Dimwit :twisted: :lol:

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 19 Feb 2021, 20:49

Se-geraw ape-fu_ck-r feddy,

You are all wrong. I am neither old nor bald :lol: :lol: Perhaps you are. You sound like one. :lol: The point is, you don't speak a word of Tigrigna and here you dance to the amharas tune. you wrote that you were going to capture Port Sudan with Eritrean blood just for them, how do you expect me to react ? Listen ape-fu-cker, you are no Eritrean. You are one molacha adgi trying to confuse Eritreans here on the forum. Were you a dergue soldier in Eritrea. That is who you sound like. I am very good observer and predictor. 95% of the time I am right. All amiches speak with respectable Tigrigna. Did you parents speak to you in Tigrigna ever ? Were they ashamed of Tigrigna ? Dud. You are one molacha (excuse my french or is it amharic ? :lol: adgi who hates the Eritrean people to the core. ጠምባር ኣረጊት ኣድጊ Did you understand that shyyyt head. :twisted: :lol:

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 19 Feb 2021, 22:28

Aurora or what ever your nick is, why are you focusing on Fed_Up?
Why can't you retreat your stupid analysis of what you called it as an internal issue and the so called by you a contested areas?
Just say you fu*cked up if you are an Eritrean.
No Eritrean believes the territories we claimed as ours are contested. They are Eritrea's territories and even the court of international rule of law attested that.....not that we care though....If you are an Eritrean are you saying you had doubts or as my brothers are calling you....you are an agame? Only agames say so to hoodwink others.
Your focus towards Fed_Up and failing to address what Temt said (response to your own words) speaks louder where you are coming from.
If you are an Eritrean just say that you fu*cked up and apologize. Other than that......

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 20 Feb 2021, 00:50

Cigarella aka Tesfaye,

By your admission once you wore proudly an Ethiopian flag in your finest moment in Uganda. A_zz_ ho-le buzz off. :twisted: :evil: It is none of your damn business. You are an idiot. You are a waste of time. That crazy guy planted you in Wollo. Remember that. :lol: :lol: :lol: Now bring that Megal mitra thesis you probably wrote back in the 60's. Idiot. :evil: