Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
temari

President Isaias Afwerki proved himself a friend of Ethiopia

Post by temari » 18 Feb 2021, 09:42

You can say all you want about President Isaias Afwerki but when it comes to Ethiopia, he proved himself as a constant and reliable friend of Ethiopia in the last decades and his understanding of Ethiopian politics is very reasonable and objective i.e. based on what practically works on the ground and what not, in a stark contrast to the ideological madness of TPLF.

I wish the likes of Yaballo, Halafi etc. who hate Ethiopia to death and still accuse him of being anti Ethiopia have some of his friendly attitude towards our country.
Last edited by temari on 18 Feb 2021, 12:46, edited 1 time in total.

sarcasm

Re: President Isaias Afwerki proved himself a friend of Ethiopia

Post by sarcasm » 18 Feb 2021, 10:34

temari wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 09:42
You can say all you want about President Isaias Afwerki but when it comes to Ethiopia, he proved himself as a constant and reliable friend of Ethiopia in the last decades and his understanding of Ethiopian politics is very reasonable and objective i.e. base on what practically works on the ground and what not, in a stark contrast to the ideological delusion of TPLF.

I wish the likes of Yaballo, Halafi etc. who hate Ethiopia to death and still accuse him of being anti Ethiopia have some of his friendly attitude towards our country.
He is more than a friend; sort of, friend with benefits.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: President Isaias Afwerki proved himself a friend of Ethiopia

Post by Fed_Up » 18 Feb 2021, 11:22

sarcasm wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 10:34
temari wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 09:42
You can say all you want about President Isaias Afwerki but when it comes to Ethiopia, he proved himself as a constant and reliable friend of Ethiopia in the last decades and his understanding of Ethiopian politics is very reasonable and objective i.e. base on what practically works on the ground and what not, in a stark contrast to the ideological delusion of TPLF.

He is more than a friend; sort of, friend with benefits.
Stupidsm agamieeeW,

What benefits he had for the last 27 years of your retarded agamieee rule? It is a principle damn it. And now the dividend is “peace” to us. That is what our benefits lies with Ethiopians. Peace is huge benefit to the region. Thanks to those bullets went through some evil skulls of Tplfists. Thank you FANOs and ENDF. After all Ethiopia has hope to stay intact and in peace within.