Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

weyzero abeba abraham gual anceba,learn how to compose a perfect oral poetry from this gifted agazian gual Tigray.

Post by abel qael » 18 Feb 2021, 01:36

She is brilliant, she orally rehearsed this long poem, and diplomatically rebuked the fake and corrupted Ethiopian religious leaders.

queeritrean lady Abeba, gefiH meakora Gual Anceba: Now I invite you and her the song below, which is the best of the best of all warriors' songs in the world, Ambebe Arya's "quretse belo"

Abe Abraham

Re: weyzero abeba abraham gual anceba,learn how to compose a perfect oral poetry from this gifted agazian gual Tigray

Post by Abe Abraham » 18 Feb 2021, 21:37

abel qael wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 01:36
She is brilliant, she orally rehearsed this long poem, and diplomatically rebuked the fake and corrupted Ethiopian religious leaders.

queeritrean lady Abeba, gefiH meakora Gual Anceba: Now I invite you and her the song below, which is the best of the best of all warriors' songs in the world, Ambebe Arya's "quretse belo"

She is brilliant and funny. Other Tigrayans can learn a lot from her. Ambebe Ar'aya is one of those Woyane era singers I respect profoundly for respecting the Tigrigna language. I have got the complete video cassette from which you took his song.

I invite you to listen to Abraham Afeworki. His mom is from Deqi SheHay (Anseba/Hamassien ). She is related to my grandmother.