Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

The extreme cruelty of Meshrefet on Oromo hunger strikers shows qomiches and wedimedhi have a big role in it.

Post by abel qael » 17 Feb 2021, 21:49

Fi''nafintam son of gonderamwitch Meshrefet by himself is a very cruel, savage, selfish, coward, sadistic, narcistic and extremely mentally si'ck, but he told the Abagedas who begged him to listen the hunger strikers demands that doing it is beyond his control, and he openly told them that Amharas and wedimedhin will pull the rug from under his feet in Tigray if he does what the hunger strikers are demanding.
Thus the well-known Qomiche and wedimedhin cruelty is emboldening Meshrefet's hitherto unparalleled cruelty.

abel qael

Re: The extreme cruelty of Meshrefet on Oromo hunger strikers shows qomiches and wedimedhi have a big role in it.

Post by abel qael » 17 Feb 2021, 22:02

I'm sure Meshrefet will use their death as good opportunity to cancel the election... and actually, wedimedhin told him to discard the constitution, kilil system and election. ... and that the removal/death/killing of oromo leaders is necessary to do that.

sun
Member+

Re: The extreme cruelty of Meshrefet on Oromo hunger strikers shows qomiches and wedimedhi have a big role in it.

Post by sun » 17 Feb 2021, 22:26

abel qael wrote:
17 Feb 2021, 21:49
Meshrefet by hislef is a very cruel, coward, sadistic, narcisti and extremely mentally si'ck, but he told the Abagedas who begged him to listen the hunger strikers demands that doing it is beyond his control, and he openly told them that Amharas and wedimedhin will pull the rug from under his feet in Tigray if he does what the hunger strikers are demanding.
Thus the well-known Qomiche and wedimedhin cruelty is emboldening Meshrefet's hitherto unparalleled cruelty.
You are now dancing alone naked in the rain because your Trojan horses have worked themselves by their own misbehavior to land in jail. Havn't your tplf oligarchs also keeping them in jail for political reasons? Why should they go on hunger strike out of their own free will when they have eat grilled spicy beef and then get together to play cards and chess relaxing and enjoying life with out any pressure and any stress being imposed by any one one.

Why is it at all the business of the PM to interfere if people try to harm themselves by themselves willfully when they have free choice not to harm themselves using hungerv strike. We have been vocally advocating for the release of Obbo Bekele Gerba when he was in tplf's jail and finally released from jail by the egalitarian and democratic Oromo leaders including Prime Minister Dr. Abiyy at the head.

Then after achieving his freedom through the Oromo leaders decision Obbo Bekele Gerba traveled all the way to Makale to meet, dine and whine with his former tplf jailers and coming back from Tigray shouted high and loud publicly demanding that the new Prime Minster who released him from jail and gave him his freedom must must now resign from Prime minister's post because tplf says so when using Oromos against Oromos just for paving the way for the tplf's coming back to power project boogie..boogie, boo.. That was complete madness from Obbo Bekele to say the least.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 18 Feb 2021, 10:49

However, I have one question that intrigues me every time I think of this animal Qerro or qorqoro. Why do they like prison? Is it because of the bad prison food or they shugg each other there? I can't understand this animal. Abyi let Bekele Geriba out and warned the stupid Jawar many times but they always find their way in that prison. Yesterday they took him to Army hospital and tried to admit him but he refused. He said he wants to return to his prison cell i do not know why.
For Bekele Geriba, Jawar, and many other Galla staying outside of Prison is like a punishment. if they are forced to be out of prison,they over-drink Katikala and hack somebody and end up back in their beloved prison and sleep there. I think the prison administration should start forced labor there then not a single gall will come to prison again because they do not like work. I think OLF, OFECP and OPDO leaders shameless abdisa and Adanech abebe should do this immediately to stop Galla from coming to prison again and again. Not hanger strike as if they have a moral ground.