Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
dawwit

Isayas interviw is the most boring, and Denial laden in the world! Even his supporters agree!

Post by dawwit » 17 Feb 2021, 17:49

That is why I didn’t watch his interview

pushkin
Member+

Re: Isayas interviw is the most boring, and Denial laden in the world! Even his supporters agree!

Post by pushkin » 17 Feb 2021, 18:11

You are right! For Agames like you it is painful. Since your leader couldn't listen to his advice. he facilitated his final demise :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dawwit wrote:
17 Feb 2021, 17:49

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Isayas interviw is the most boring, and Denial laden in the world! Even his supporters agree!

Post by Hawzen » 17 Feb 2021, 20:50

pushkin wrote:
17 Feb 2021, 18:11
You are right! For Agames like you it is painful. Since your leader couldn't listen to his advice. he facilitated his final demise :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dawwit wrote:
17 Feb 2021, 17:49
Such a precious advice!!! I am sure agames will regret for the rest of their history by not listening the Lion of Nakfa because it is definitely a generation saving advice.

*If the coward TPLF Junta had listened PIA, the dead TPLF leaders such as Seyoum Mesfun, Abbay Tsehaye, Asmelash, Zerai Asgodom and others might *have been alive today !!!

*If the coward TPLF Junta had listened the Lion of Nakfa, the coward TPLF leaders might not have been hiding in caves!!!

*If the coward TPLF Junta had listened the nightmare of TPLF Junta, the dead TPLF leaders such as Sibhat Nega, Abbay Woldu and others might not have been in Qaliti Prison.

*If the coward TPLF Junta had listened to the George Washington of Eritrea, the least important killil Tigray might not have been tinier today!!!

*If the coward TPLF Junta had listened the maker and breaker of TPLF , the people of Tigray might not have suffered with such a miserable life. By the way, the whole Tigray is dark today :oops: :oops: !!

Because the handful of coward TPLF Junta did not want to listen to the precious advice of the Lion of Nakfa, Tigray and the people of Tigray are sadly where they are today and it breaks my heart :P :P :P

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF Junta