Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

Congrats Aziza!

Post by euroland » 17 Feb 2021, 17:29

Well, although PIA didn’t talk about the mini Kilil Tigray because it is too mini for him talk about her; the rumor is, he has decided to stay Colonizing the mini Kilil indefinitely. The good news for you by becoming another province of Eritrea, mini Tigray will never go hungery or need uncle Bob Geldof’s help; she will learn to work and earn, not to beg and loot.

Again, my “new” Eritrean sister, Congrat!

Abe Abraham

Re: Congrats Aziza!

Post by Abe Abraham » 17 Feb 2021, 20:07

Aziza

You have found a brother who is going to take care of you. My congrats !!

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 17 Feb 2021, 22:17

Aziza got the Eritrean citezenship she craved for years through the back door? No way...I am going to keep her in Bahr-Dar so that I can deep throat her while having the ember tegadalay music in the background 🎵🎶 :lol: :lol:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 17 Feb 2021, 23:13

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

....but I think sister Aziza aka Abi-gail needs to get medical attention for her deformed stinky behind before she gets what she dreamed for long time...Hygiene might also be a very critical issue for her in order Eritreans to get closer to her. Because sister Aziz really stinks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPL
F

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 18 Feb 2021, 04:23

mesraqbetraq eurokintir sebdeyley qebenit, I like the way play your fi'nafintam hamasenay-amharayweloyee tongue with the head of my anaconda before I bust tra'nny lady hawazen's hot gefiH Hamasenay mitrimeakor, and then again I deepthroat you after I demolish her inside-out 8) 8) .
BTW,
Brother abdelaziz said, " Sorry, I didididi-not notice you up to now."