Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

2 Helicopters are down today???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 17 Feb 2021, 12:19

Revenge is the ultimate healing for Tigrayans on the dish washers for the Eritreans, no life nor wife to make sure the next generation of Tigrayans not to be bent their heads and until all Tigrayans achieve marching to Hamassien Awraja and clean all Nazis and their enablers.

Issayas grandfather Dejach Abraha Hagos a new wedded man crossed to Eritrea to wash Disti and Galita for the Eritreans of Italians than eating corn and wheat Qolo with proud dignity in Tembien.

Il nonno di Issayas Dejach Abraha Hagos, un nuovo sposato, è andato in Eritrea per lavare Disti e Galita per gli eritrei degli italiani, piuttosto che mangiare mais e grano Qolo con orgogliosa dignità a Tembien.

dawwit

Re: 2 Helicopters are down today???

Post by dawwit » 17 Feb 2021, 14:12

There is tension in Mekelle.
I called mekelle. Ashegoda, outskirts of mekelle is under TDF. Adigudem, temben are all TDF.
Pepe representatives in mekelle have been informed to leave mekelle
Curfew is now 4pm
ENDF has been digging trenches in mekelle, in people’s properties

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 17 Feb 2021, 14:50

Aye tegadaly-2G,
So when you kill all these people and down all these helos, you got sprayed with water!!!
Haha - ያለፈ ስርዓት ናፋቂ!!

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 17 Feb 2021, 15:21

simbe11 wrote:
17 Feb 2021, 14:50
Aye tegadaly-2G,
So when you kill all these people and down all these helos, you got sprayed with water!!!
Haha - ያለፈ ስርዓት ናፋቂ!!
I just don't get this people? wow! I understand they are humiliated to no end but when do they say, okay game over and by TPLF and started your life.