Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

lil kogne

Re: Halafi where is your old map that include Beneshangul Gumize? you should take it out some times,in case it may rust

Post by lil kogne » 15 Feb 2021, 19:10

I heard Aziza had it hidden in her gefih Meakor for a while it stunk so bad halafi mitri washed it and had it out on the cloth line to dry. Now it is gone it may have gone with the Junta militia who was running away to Kola Tmbien.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Halafi where is your old map that include Beneshangul Gumize? you should take it out some times,in case it may rust

Post by Hawzen » 15 Feb 2021, 19:30

I think I might have a little bit different take about die-hard Tigrayan Professor ayte Halafi.

I have never seen any agame brother or sister on social media like brother ayte Halafi who sacrificed so much and dreamed so big for his home Tigray . He is one proud Tigrayan brother who loves his Tigray and the people of Tigray so much. I have to admit that I don't agree with ayte Halafi almost on everything and anything but I can't deny the fact that he is a patriotic Tigrayan.

After witnessing what have really been going on his beloved Tigray and the direction his Tigray is heading, brother ayte Halafi is going to die broken heart. Not only his fat Juicy Tigray Republic Dream is dead, but his Tigray that he accustomed to see has already shrunk to become tinier.....For those of us who respect ayte halafi just as a human being, it is really so sad to see him getting so angry, so frustrated and so heartbroken for the rest of his Shimagle life... I just can't imagine how sad life him and the people around him have been going through in the last three years behind his closed doors :oops: :mrgreen: :cry:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF Junta