Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cartmann

Eritrean army caught on video looting in Tigray

Post by Cartmann » 14 Feb 2021, 16:38

The TPLF malelits are gone for good on the ground. Only their cadres are left spitting their venom online. I am back to expose and troll them now and then. Nothing gives me more pleasure than exposing them. Share it!

Kuasmeda
Member+

Re: Eritrean army caught on video looting in Tigray

Post by Kuasmeda » 14 Feb 2021, 16:49

The LOw IQ Agames are pathological liars! In spite of such lies, they are idiots who couldn't justify their fake pictures. An Eritrean army never wears white plastic congo shoes. Such types of shoes are produced in Tigray & Ethiopia. For the future they need to know that all congo shoes in Eritrea are black :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cartmann wrote:
14 Feb 2021, 16:38
The TPLF malelits are gone for good on the ground. Only their cadres are left spitting their venom online. I am back to expose and troll them now and then. Nothing gives me more pleasure than exposing them. Share it!

eritrea

Re: Eritrean army caught on video looting in Tigray

Post by eritrea » 14 Feb 2021, 18:06

Cartmann wrote:
14 Feb 2021, 16:38
When I saw the white sandals I started to say hmm......... time and again TPLF even at its grave is producing self produced fabricated narratives to implicate Eritrea in the whole mess.

There is more to it.

Please wait, video is loading...
In any case, welcome back Cartmann. Nice to see you again.