Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EPRDF

I always agree with this farsighted politician but he is denied by his owns

Post by EPRDF » 14 Feb 2021, 16:38

Last edited by EPRDF on 14 Feb 2021, 22:05, edited 1 time in total.

TGAA
Member+

Re: I always agree with this farsighted politician but who is denied by his owns

Post by TGAA » 14 Feb 2021, 16:58

EPDRF, while you insult Abiy as a sellout and advocate for his removal by any means necessary, to see you bleed your heart for the backstabber with a history of 27 years to crosscheck and to see you are wondering why he is " denied by his own" ? is a weakness to reflect on your own thinking .what attracted to you is the same reason why he is causing revolution by his own.

Abe Abraham

Re: I always agree with this farsighted politician but who is denied by his owns

Post by Abe Abraham » 14 Feb 2021, 17:16

EPRDF wrote:
14 Feb 2021, 16:38
He is working for TPLF and Egypt ( like guad Mengistu Haile-Mariam ). I am surprised that he hails from Lalibela and knows some Tigrigna words like " ጭራ " and " ምቕያድ " !!!

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 14 Feb 2021, 17:17

Abe Abraham wrote:
14 Feb 2021, 17:16
EPRDF wrote:
14 Feb 2021, 16:38
He is working for TPLF and Egypt ( like guad Mengistu Haile-Mariam ). I am surprised that he hails from Lalibela and knows some Tigrigna words like " ጭራ " and " ምቕያድ " !!!
He ain’t from lalibela he is Tembienay :P

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 14 Feb 2021, 17:54

TGAA wrote:
14 Feb 2021, 16:58
EPDRF, while you insult Abiy as a sellout and advocate for his removal by any means necessary, to see you bleed your heart for the backstabber with a history of 27 years to crosscheck and to see you are wondering why he is " denied by his own" ? is a weakness to reflect on your own thinking .what attracted to you is the same reason why he is causing revolution by his own.

Wendime TGAA,

I reject Abiy and my reasons

1 What he is preaching and what he doing is diametrically opposite.
2 when he came to power, he vowed to widen the political spectrum, the fact is as this spectrum has never been narrower as it is now.
3 He has inserted his country as well as the region in war and conflict, very incompetent
4 He is more likely an actor and a good actor/ Asmesay.
5 His intention and the ultimate goal is unknown, but keen on establishing his own glory at any cost is observed so far
6 The first leader ever who let his people killed and his women raped by foreigner..
7 Bachiruu, He is not someone who understood the complex Ethiopian reality and who seeks remedy, but who lives in his own world of fantasy. Le Ethiopia merinet bemenem melku aymetenem arat neteb

The list can go but ato TGAA, Obbo Abiy went and killed Woyane and Tigraway you despise forya so he is weder yelelew Jegnaw Meriachen naw your disagreement is understandable Abshiir !
But I assure you give it six months to a year, you will be changing your outlook towards him and you be queued next to me.

Now can you show me1234 what Lidetu’s guilt is... Thank you!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 14 Feb 2021, 19:18

EPRDF wrote:
14 Feb 2021, 17:54
TGAA wrote:
14 Feb 2021, 16:58

Wendime TGAA,

I reject Abiy and my reasons

1 What he is preaching and what he doing is diametrically opposite.
2 when he came to power, he vowed to widen the political spectrum, the fact is as this spectrum has never been narrower as it is now.
3 He has inserted his country as well as the region in war and conflict, very incompetent
4 He is more likely an actor and a good actor/ Asmesay.
5 His intention and the ultimate goal is unknown, but keen on establishing his own glory at any cost is observed so far
6 The first leader ever who let his people killed and his women raped by foreigner..
7 Bachiruu, He is not someone who understood the complex Ethiopian reality and who seeks remedy, but who lives in his own world of fantasy. Le Ethiopia merinet bemenem melku aymetenem arat neteb

The list can go but ato TGAA, Obbo Abiy went and killed Woyane and Tigraway you despise forya so he is weder yelelew Jegnaw Meriachen naw your disagreement is understandable Abshiir !
But I assure you give it six months to a year, you will be changing your outlook towards him and you be queued next to me.

Now can you show me1234 what Lidetu’s guilt is... Thank you!

Hmm... :P :P

I am not a politician who came here to make politics but yet seen from all the credible sources I can say that Lidetu's GUILT can be due to his direct and indirect acceptance of tplf oligarch's paid cadre job whereby he promotes tplf direct and indirect propaganda works and through that sabotaging the Ethiopian government and the Ethiopian leader not to go ahead with the promised free and fair election in peace but instead collect Lidetu's ragtag power thirsty noisy guys and then try to grab power by force through the sweet Coup D’Etat back door where the tplf may come back rocking, shocking, shooting, looting and sharing the loot with Lidetu and his bitter sweet honey, honey buddies.

That is also why ato Lidetu became very happy and more than glad when the tplf unexpectedly and cold bloodily attacked the Ethiopian Defenses Forces, northern command, killing lots of them wounding lots of them jailing lots of them and disbanding some of them and exposing them to hunger and other unheard of unexpected calamities.

Lidetu, his buddies and the tplf oligarchs were so sure that the end for the Ethiopian government and Ethiopia itself as a country has come to its final end just in 45 minutes of the "indomitable, omnipotent, omnipresent,etc." tplf lightening attacks.

“It's a pretty big shock to realize that the only people you can identify with are psychopathic killers.” ~Dan W.

Tplf and ato Lidetu did not know the fact that lightening attacks are like the two edged sharp sword which cuts both ways. Now they know it through the excruciatingly painful experience from which all other tplf remnants and affiliates need to learn before it is too late. Bachiruu, "Eneen aytehe teqexaa" malet new negeru. :P

But alas the Ethiopian Defense Forces and the Ethiopian people reacted with majestic and mighty united counter struggle, turning the fights and the battles against the attackers and crushed the cold blooded aggression deep down to its roots just within about two short weeks.

That is why Ethiopians have significant relative peace and tranquility all over Ethiopia and as a result now need to slaughterer goats and sheep, grill them, spice them aromatically and celebrate the peace since the hate and the tease have come to vanish. Even obbo Lidetu may join the carnival and celebrate the victory and incremental peace instead of feeling so uncomfortable and trying to runaway, disguised as a fatally ill but not as a priest standing on the hill.
:lol:

EPRDF

Re: I always agree with this farsighted politician but he is denied by his owns

Post by EPRDF » 15 Feb 2021, 15:16

Obbo Sun of Burayoo akaami?

In your long, two pages response what I understood is that you trying to implicate Ledetu's reputation with Woyane's twenty-seven years of misrule. You have nothing else, Bado wore. You think of your own shadow as Woyane, you are so obsessed with Woyane like many others and you need help Obbokhegna.

Your heroes Abadula Aba Gamada, Girma Biruu, Kuma Damksa, Dirriba kumma and many other JEB OPDO members served under Woyane, sucked the country more than woyane itself but I see you with ball to come out and to talk about Ledetu, a person who was staunch opposition against Woyane for decades. Yegeramal!

Ledetu entered Parliament to assume the seat he won and served his term as MP and had proved his consistency on every political issue in his performance as opposition inside the parliament. He did a lot better than those who boycotted to enter the parliament.

He went to talk to woyane leaders and attended a town hall meeting in MeQele, so what? As a politician, it is a part of his job to go and open dialogue with any political entity be it allies or opposition, what is wrong with that? He should be an example for the rest of the political actors to learn to play bipartisan politics which is entirely absent in Ethiopian politics.

The allegation against him of corruption, he was a businessman and from a well-doing family way before he entered in politics. There is no single evidence against him for making wealth using his political connection with Woyane. Every allegation against him is far from the truth, he is a victim of a typical habesha culture of Gossip alubalta Wore..!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Feb 2021, 16:38

And his alias is EPRDF. It say it all. This guy is the dumbest them all. The EPRDF aliase alone kill his any የማጭበርበር input. Amazing!

Agamewoch are born dumb... I am generalizing it btw. Agamewoch are dumbest tribe. Period!!

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 16 Feb 2021, 18:11

"ግንቦት ሰባት ኢዴፓ የወያኔ ተቀፅላ ድርጅት ነው ሲል የከረመ ፓርቲ፣ አራት ግለሰብ አባሎቹን በመደለል ኢዴፓ ከኢዜማ ጋር ውህደት ፈጥሮዋል ብሎ ዐወጀ።"Ato Ledetu