Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Cigar

Re: Not a drill! I repeat, This isn’t a drill!! US MILITARY ACTION AGAINST ERITREA (Military and Foreign Affairs)

Post by Cigar » 12 Feb 2021, 21:19

Dimwit our 33rd SAWA round 'kittins' beat your agame as*ses bad that you believe only the USA can defeat us. The 33rd SAWA kittens drilled your nest agame as*ses and there is nothing you can do about it.
Who thought these filthy agames are dumber than one another.
USA doesn't freaking know a country called tigray you dumb a'ss and it doesn't care what happens to it so long it is not Ethiopia which is being attacked.
Yes you mothers fuc*kers are ethiopians who attacked the friend of USA aka Ethiopia.

eden
Member+

Re: Not a drill! I repeat, This isn’t a drill!! US MILITARY ACTION AGAINST ERITREA (Military and Foreign Affairs)

Post by eden » 12 Feb 2021, 21:27

It’s possible. It’s been done before.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 12 Feb 2021, 21:36

Qomal Agga*me A.K.A. Dimwitted:--- How Much The Rich Agga*me Businessmen Paid This White American Can't Even Locate Eritrea And Tigrai Properly. What A Waste Feces Garbage 🗑 Rubbish 🗑 White Slave.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 12 Feb 2021, 21:38

eden wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 21:27
It’s possible. It’s been done before.

Eden how many times do you claim to be Eritrean then backbite Eritrea Juntit sahsah agame Eden :mrgreen: :P

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 12 Feb 2021, 21:46

dawwit wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 17:00

Hmm... :P

Eritreans need not get provoked but play it cool diplomatically with patience and perseverance. They need to make comprehensive documentation of what the tplf have done to them in recent years including missile and rocket attacks while occupying border land area belonging to Eritrea in accordance with the international border commission.These are only the tip of the iceberg which Eritreans have suffered constantly. Documenting in various concise forms document forms and approaching governments and no governmental organizations to present their case both formally and informally will help them a lot. In fact soon the US and the world will award Eritrea for all the patience the country has demonstrated and contributed to world peace.

Some guys are saying that they have seen satellite images Eritrean soldiers in Tigray a claim which sounds just like pre-invasion of Iraq by the coalition based on the fake news sources from the Iraqi opposition who claimed that Saddam has lots of Weapons of mass destruction mounted on several mobile tracks and hidden from the domestic and world public. Satellite images can lie a great lot as it lied a BIG TIME about Saddam Hussein's ownership of Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)

In reality those so called mobile tracks said to have been mounted with weapons of mass destruction were only images drawn on white paper by Iraqi opposition artists graduated from art school with zero Mobile tracks being owned by Saddam Hussein.
Add to these the fact that the top army chief of a certain country went to coalition meeting and publicly in front of the camera demonstrated small bottle fake samples of Saddam's weapons of mass destruction said to be used very soon if they don't act proactively and stop him from the madness. But the fact was that Saddam has had neither weapons of mass destruction nor any mobile tracks moving around with such weapons. former Weapons of mass destruction inspector in Iraq. Saddam was not innocent but his crimes are not due to the ownership of weapons of mass destruction.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 12 Feb 2021, 22:25

Is this guy one that the TPLF bought ? It is a waste of money. He has no clue how America operates.
First, America acts when its interest is at stake. Example, the Iraq case. If not Iraq is rich in oil, and located in a region where the majority of oil came from, the Middle East, dictator Saadam in his eighties still might rule Iraq today.
Yes, in some cases Americans before involved in foreign affairs for humanitarian reasons. That America is dead. The best example is the election of Trump as US president. In current America no president dare to take American soldiers to fight in which the American interest is not at stake. The fantasy the Americans will invade Eritrea to stop humanitarian crises in Tigray might qualify as the joke of the year, if not the decades.
By the way, it is prudent to remind the TPLF cadres, the Americans had an in put in pushing the TPLF gang out of Aratkilo .
To assume that same government cries because it is dying is a delusion of grandeur proportion.
Ethiopia and America needs each other. No American government — it is unthinkable — can do anything that antagonizes Ethiopia. At this critical time Ethiopia has no a better friend than Eritrea. The Americans know that.
Declaring war on Eritrea is declaring war on Ethiopia. It is not going to happen.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 12 Feb 2021, 22:34

Eden the filthy agame hoe, is that what you came up with, to correlate Eritrea which is spanking rats tegarus and Libya which Regan claimed it killed Americans?
You filthy agames are like roaches which the Americans and its friends won't mind be sprayed with DDT and die.
"It been done, before my behind". Yes it been done before...but it is when one messes up with America like you messed up with Shaebia.
USA has lots of blood in its hands concerning Eritrea since 1952 and it is Eritrea which should take it to the court of law and get compensated.
As far as telling the USA or any govt which wants to enforce their interests over our people and country's interests.....our moto is known to all of them.....we tell them to fu*ck themselves, for we don't interfere in their affairs and don't hurm their people either.