Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ZEMEN

some one help?

Post by ZEMEN » 12 Feb 2021, 11:54

I really needed your help. What exactly are the Tigryans fighting for? They keep saying they are achieving victory after victory, although I don’t believe the word they say. They are professional liars. Like their trainer, TPLF, they don’t think about tomorrow, as long as their lies serves the day, they move on to the next one. Let’s assume they are fighting and they are getting victory but why are they fighting for? TPLF is dead and dead people never came back to life. So, what is the point of the Tigryans? What do they want? The tigryans collected 2.8 million dollars to help to their hungry people and they kept the money till TPLF comes to power. They know TPLF is dead but it is a creative way for some stupid Tigryans to get rich. What is even intriguing is that when Tamagn Beyene, another attention seeker went on to collect money for the people of Tigray, the Tigryans in diaspora opposed. What is going on with the Tigryans?

Masud
Member+

Re: some one help?

Post by Masud » 12 Feb 2021, 12:06

Here I am to help you. TPLF and some others believe that (1) PP is not an elected political party. Once the EPRDF was dissolved there is no elected and lawful party to rule Ethiopia. 2) Even if we assume PP is the continuation of EPRDF, its madate was expired on October 5, 2020 and has no legitmacy to rule Ethiopia. 3) after Nover 2020 they believe the invading forces of Ethiopia and Eritrea invaded their country and illegally controlled Tigray and they are fighting to do away with these forces. TPLF is not dead, it simply hybernated. The current fight is to liberate Tigray and then to make an Independent Tigray Republic.

ZEMEN wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 11:54
I really needed your help. What exactly are the Tigryans fighting for? They keep saying they are achieving victory after victory, although I don’t believe the word they say. They are professional liars. Like their trainer, TPLF, they don’t think about tomorrow, as long as their lies serves the day, they move on to the next one. Let’s assume they are fighting and they are getting victory but why are they fighting for? TPLF is dead and dead people never came back to life. So, what is the point of the Tigryans? What do they want? The tigryans collected 2.8 million dollars to help to their hungry people and they kept the money till TPLF comes to power. They know TPLF is dead but it is a creative way for some stupid Tigryans to get rich. What is even intriguing is that when Tamagn Beyene, another attention seeker went on to collect money for the people of Tigray, the Tigryans in diaspora opposed. What is going on with the Tigryans?

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 12 Feb 2021, 12:12

You are too damn late to ask the same question I been asking for over a month now and yet to get a coherent answer from the filthy coward agames of this site.
We all know why Ethiopia is spanking their a*sses.
PMAA and all the ethio officials publicly are telling us the mission is only to arrest or kill the thugs, criminals, shifts woyanes. PMAA and all the generals been saying that the a'ss spanking is not directed towards the ungrateful agames population. They even sadly saying that the supposedly innocent tegarus are ethiopians and are their family.
And once this operation is completed the ethio army will leave tigray and let it be governed by tegarus.
52 thousand tegaru militias are now dead for a reason no body knows and the coward diaspora are trying to fool the international community that these 52 thousands are innocent agames.
Well I have another question.
If the 52 thousands are innocent agames, can they please tell us how many thousand agame militias lost their lives.
So, I hope they answer your question which is my repeatedly past questions.
What is their agenda if we are to believe the nut cases of this site are telling us that their 15 militia are still fighting.
Obviously it is not to protect the criminals which are already killed or apprehend or soon to be.
SO WHAT IS THEIR FINAL AGENDA?

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 12 Feb 2021, 12:17

3) after Nover 2020 they believe the invading forces of Ethiopia and Eritrea invaded their country and illegally controlled Tigray and they are fighting to do away with these forces. TPLF is not dead, it simply hybernated. The current fight is to liberate Tigray and then to make an Independent Tigray Republic.
I thought, on their adimintion they preformed lightning strike, Israel style. They are the one who started the war. Abiy has no choice but to take it to them. I am sorry but TPLF is dead. "ndependent Tigray Republic" not in a million years. The day they betrayed Eritrea independent Tigray Republic was dead. So, help me again why are the Tigryans fighting for?

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 12 Feb 2021, 12:28

Cigar wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 12:12
You are too damn late to ask the same question I been asking for over a month now and yet to get a coherent answer from the filthy coward agames of this site.
We all know why Ethiopia is spanking their a*sses.
PMAA and all the ethio officials publicly are telling us the mission is only to arrest or kill the thugs, criminals, shifts woyanes. PMAA and all the generals been saying that the a'ss spanking is not directed towards the ungrateful agames population. They even sadly saying that the supposedly innocent tegarus are ethiopians and are their family.
And once this operation is completed the ethio army will leave tigray and let it be governed by tegarus.
52 thousand tegaru militias are now dead for a reason no body knows and the coward diaspora are trying to fool the international community that these 52 thousands are innocent agames.
Well I have another question.
If the 52 thousands are innocent agames, can they please tell us how many thousand agame militias lost their lives.
So, I hope they answer your question which is my repeatedly past questions.
What is their agenda if we are to believe the nut cases of this site are telling us that their 15 militia are still fighting.
Obviously it is not to protect the criminals which are already killed or apprehend or soon to be.
SO WHAT IS THEIR FINAL AGENDA?
The final agenda is WURDET!!!! No decent Ethiopian, Eritrean will trust or respect a Tigryan. They identity gone the worst way possible. I do believe that their best shoot is to be independent but they can't, they will die of starvation. losing Eritrea damaged them more that they can understand.