Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
euroland
Member
Posts: 2169
Joined: 08 Jun 2018, 12:42

በክብረትሽ ባድመን መልሺ ተብላ ተጠይቃ እምቢ ብላ አዋርዶ መቀሌዋን ነጠቃት

Post by euroland » 12 Feb 2021, 09:18

Well, now her and her children are crying in despair, watching in horror every little town and big cities are waving their arch enemy’s flag, the Eritrean flag, proudly :lol:

Thank god for having us next Neigbour of the lowest IQ clan in the planet. It isn’t hard to figure out what they would do; so we planned, prepared ahead and destroyed them beyond repair easily.

You took our patience as weakness but now you paid dearly.

አጋሜዎች

በየ አውሮፓ ጎዳናዎች መሬት ለመሬት ብትንከባሉ አንዲት የትግራያን መንደር ማስመለስ አትችሉም።
Last edited by euroland on 12 Feb 2021, 09:41, edited 3 times in total.

ZEMEN
Member
Posts: 1293
Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 14:37

Re: በክብረትሽ ባድመን መልሺ ተብላ ተጠይቃ እምቢ ብላ አዋርዶ መቀሌዋን ነጠቃት

Post by ZEMEN » 12 Feb 2021, 09:33

euroland wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 09:18
Well, now her and her children are crying in despair, watching in horror every little town and big cities are waving their arch enemy’s flag, the Eritrean flag, proudly :lol:

Thank god for having us next Neigbour to the lowest IQ clan in the planet. It’s hard to figure out what they would do; so we plan ahead and destroy them.

You took out patience as weakness but now you paid dearly.

አጋሜዎች

በየ አውሮፓ ጎዳናዎች መሬት ለመሬት ብትንከባሉ አንዲት የትግራያን መንደር ማስመለስ አትችሉም።
How true; what I don't get is, TPLF told us that Eritrea was weak and all the youth has left the country and there is no one to guard the nation. if they need too can occupy Eritrea in few hours. Now, when the mighty Eritreans flex their muscle and bend the Tigryans all the way to the floor, "Eritrea send 50 divisions"" where do they come from? I know TPLF did many bad things to Eritreans but i can not think any better way to pay the revenge. Tigray and the Tigryans will never be the same, they are ruined for life.

euroland
Member
Posts: 2169
Joined: 08 Jun 2018, 12:42

Re: በክብረትሽ ባድመን መልሺ ተብላ ተጠይቃ እምቢ ብላ አዋርዶ መቀሌዋን ነጠቃት

Post by euroland » 12 Feb 2021, 17:28

ZEMEN wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 09:33
euroland wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 09:18
Well, now her and her children are crying in despair, watching in horror every little town and big cities are waving their arch enemy’s flag, the Eritrean flag, proudly :lol:

Thank god for having us next Neigbour to the lowest IQ clan in the planet. It’s hard to figure out what they would do; so we plan ahead and destroy them.

You took out patience as weakness but now you paid dearly.

አጋሜዎች

በየ አውሮፓ ጎዳናዎች መሬት ለመሬት ብትንከባሉ አንዲት የትግራያን መንደር ማስመለስ አትችሉም።
How true; what I don't get is, TPLF told us that Eritrea was weak and all the youth has left the country and there is no one to guard the nation. if they need too can occupy Eritrea in few hours. Now, when the mighty Eritreans flex their muscle and bend the Tigryans all the way to the floor, "Eritrea send 50 divisions"" where do they come from? I know TPLF did many bad things to Eritreans but i can not think any better way to pay the revenge. Tigray and the Tigryans will never be the same, they are ruined for life.
ZEMEN brother
I think Sheabia was playing the little brain Weyane for fiddle for a very long time. Purposely, they had "Allowed" a Weyane agent within the government for a long time. This agent was a double agent who was trusted by the Weyanes because, his own brother is happen to be in the Weyane high ranking military hierarchy (both share the same mother); therefore, the Weyane was convinced, he was "their Man" in Asmara. He kept feeding them false info purposely. He was telling them the number of standing army of the Erirean Defense forces, the branchs, their capability, how well trained, the moral and the weaponries each branch is armed. It is for this reason; the Weyane had a high hope that if they attack the Ethiopian forces, they also would attack the Eritreans at the same time and easily defeat both forces at once. Once they started the war, and saw the huge Eritrean forces with their new and huge military weaponry at the border ready to cross over, they knew then they really FKD up and only then found out, for years, whey have been played really bad. It is one of the main reason why they are now accusing the Eritrean forces all these crimes. If they can't beat them at the war, why not labeling them as thieves, ripest and many more. For now, few low IQ Agames and their supporters elsewhere may have bought the fake accusation, but it won't last long before the truth comes out.

Once the war ignited, it was too late for the Junta by then and when the Eritreans moved to rescue the Ethiopian forces and also attack the Weyane who was chasing the ENDF, it didn't take a few minutes before they realized they weren't nearly enough prepared for anything that they haven't seen. Eritreans started cleaning the Juntas from the border and take its land, Badme first. The Weyane's best forces, numbered 15,000-18,000 were stationed at Badme and the Eritrean forces incircle this forces from four directions decimate them without one single Weyane soldier was allowed to live. I am sure, the detail will be released soon about this war once the dust is settled.

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 3980
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: በክብረትሽ ባድመን መልሺ ተብላ ተጠይቃ እምቢ ብላ አዋርዶ መቀሌዋን ነጠቃት

Post by Digital Weyane » 12 Feb 2021, 19:45

ኡኔ እኮ ቡዙ ጊዜ ባድሜ ኡንስጣቸው ብየ ጠይቄአቸው ነበር፣ ነገር ግን የሚሶማኝ ሰው አላገኘኹም። ቦተለይ ቦቶለይ ዎንድሜ eden/sarcasm አንገቴ ለቢላ ባድሜን ለኤርትራ አልሰጥም ብሎ ሽጉጥ አውጥቶ አስፈራርቶኝ ነበር። :roll: :roll:

Jaegol
Member
Posts: 182
Joined: 31 Oct 2019, 20:06

Re: በክብረትሽ ባድመን መልሺ ተብላ ተጠይቃ እምቢ ብላ አዋርዶ መቀሌዋን ነጠቃት

Post by Jaegol » 12 Feb 2021, 22:11

Some body needs to write the history of the woyanes instead of giving badme to the owners peaceful... lost the whole Tigray gambling
It’s a blessing to have your enemy as dumb as tplifits

ZEMEN
Member
Posts: 1293
Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 14:37

Re: በክብረትሽ ባድመን መልሺ ተብላ ተጠይቃ እምቢ ብላ አዋርዶ መቀሌዋን ነጠቃት

Post by ZEMEN » 20 Feb 2021, 17:01

euroland wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 17:28
ZEMEN wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 09:33
euroland wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 09:18
Well, now her and her children are crying in despair, watching in horror every little town and big cities are waving their arch enemy’s flag, the Eritrean flag, proudly :lol:

Thank god for having us next Neigbour to the lowest IQ clan in the planet. It’s hard to figure out what they would do; so we plan ahead and destroy them.

You took out patience as weakness but now you paid dearly.

አጋሜዎች

በየ አውሮፓ ጎዳናዎች መሬት ለመሬት ብትንከባሉ አንዲት የትግራያን መንደር ማስመለስ አትችሉም።
How true; what I don't get is, TPLF told us that Eritrea was weak and all the youth has left the country and there is no one to guard the nation. if they need too can occupy Eritrea in few hours. Now, when the mighty Eritreans flex their muscle and bend the Tigryans all the way to the floor, "Eritrea send 50 divisions"" where do they come from? I know TPLF did many bad things to Eritreans but i can not think any better way to pay the revenge. Tigray and the Tigryans will never be the same, they are ruined for life.
ZEMEN brother
I think Sheabia was playing the little brain Weyane for fiddle for a very long time. Purposely, they had "Allowed" a Weyane agent within the government for a long time. This agent was a double agent who was trusted by the Weyanes because, his own brother is happen to be in the Weyane high ranking military hierarchy (both share the same mother); therefore, the Weyane was convinced, he was "their Man" in Asmara. He kept feeding them false info purposely. He was telling them the number of standing army of the Erirean Defense forces, the branchs, their capability, how well trained, the moral and the weaponries each branch is armed. It is for this reason; the Weyane had a high hope that if they attack the Ethiopian forces, they also would attack the Eritreans at the same time and easily defeat both forces at once. Once they started the war, and saw the huge Eritrean forces with their new and huge military weaponry at the border ready to cross over, they knew then they really FKD up and only then found out, for years, whey have been played really bad. It is one of the main reason why they are now accusing the Eritrean forces all these crimes. If they can't beat them at the war, why not labeling them as thieves, ripest and many more. For now, few low IQ Agames and their supporters elsewhere may have bought the fake accusation, but it won't last long before the truth comes out.

Once the war ignited, it was too late for the Junta by then and when the Eritreans moved to rescue the Ethiopian forces and also attack the Weyane who was chasing the ENDF, it didn't take a few minutes before they realized they weren't nearly enough prepared for anything that they haven't seen. Eritreans started cleaning the Juntas from the border and take its land, Badme first. The Weyane's best forces, numbered 15,000-18,000 were stationed at Badme and the Eritrean forces incircle this forces from four directions decimate them without one single Weyane soldier was allowed to live. I am sure, the detail will be released soon about this war once the dust is settled.
Indeed the truth. who would have thought Eritrea not only save EThiopia but they saved the horn Africa. can you imagine had the TPLF succeeded its plans?


Fiyameta
Member
Posts: 1866
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 22:59

Re: በክብረትሽ ባድመን መልሺ ተብላ ተጠይቃ እምቢ ብላ አዋርዶ መቀሌዋን ነጠቃት

Post by Fiyameta » 21 Feb 2021, 17:40

For 20 years the oft-repeated cliché coming out of the filthy mouths of the coward diaspora junta cadres was: "If you want Badme, come and get it!"

And, today, we say to them, (of course politely) if you want Mekelle (heck even Tigray), come and get it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jaegol
Member
Posts: 182
Joined: 31 Oct 2019, 20:06

Re: በክብረትሽ ባድመን መልሺ ተብላ ተጠይቃ እምቢ ብላ አዋርዶ መቀሌዋን ነጠቃት

Post by Jaegol » 21 Feb 2021, 19:08

:mrgreen: :lol: :lol: Junta come and get mekele :lol:
Fiyameta wrote:
21 Feb 2021, 17:40
For 20 years the oft-repeated cliché coming out of the filthy mouths of the coward diaspora junta cadres was: "If you want Badme, come and get it!"

And, today, we say to them, (of course politely) if you want Mekelle (heck even Tigray), come and get it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:



lil kogne
Member
Posts: 475
Joined: 20 Jul 2019, 17:11

Re: በክብረትሽ ባድመን መልሺ ተብላ ተጠይቃ እምቢ ብላ አዋርዶ መቀሌዋን ነጠቃት

Post by lil kogne » 22 Feb 2021, 11:08

better yet, Come and get stonia ( Chigray) Chigaram land !!!!




Post Reply