Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

ንዓጋመ፥ ኣቀባጢርካ ዘይኮነስ ረጊጽካ ኢኻ ትሕዞም። Soft Gloves Don't Work with Agames. They Need to Be Trodden Upon

Post by sesame » 10 Feb 2021, 22:07

There is only one way to deal with Agames and that is use the big stick. They consider soft glove treatment as a weakness. Anyway, it is Yekatit 3 today, 8 days to go to Yekatit 11. I am expecting Abiy to announce the list of the dead Agame leaders and the captured. From credible sources, I hear that Debrits is alive and will be shown in hand cuffs on or a day before Yekatit 11. That would destroy the spine of the Agames.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: ንዓጋመ፥ ኣቀባጢርካ ዘይኮነስ ረጊጽካ ኢኻ ትሕዞም። Soft Gloves Don't Work with Agames. They Need to Be Trodden Upon

Post by Fed_Up » 11 Feb 2021, 00:06

sesame wrote:
10 Feb 2021, 22:07
There is only one way to deal with Agames and that is use the big stick. They consider soft glove treatment as a weakness. Anyway, it is Yekatit 3 today, 8 days to go to Yekatit 11. I am expecting Abiy to announce the list of the dead Agame leaders and the captured. From credible sources, I hear that Debrits is alive and will be shown in hand cuffs on or a day before Yekatit 11. That would destroy the spine of the Agames.
So does the cry b!tch so called general... my behind ጭፃድቃን :: ጌቾ የወፍጮ ቤት በጉ ግን ጂብ በልቶታል ይባላል:: ቮድካ እና ጮማ ለሩጫው ጊዜ ከዱት ይህ ለSmirnoff the attention hoè ትልቅ ትምህርት ነው:: መጠጥ አትውደዱ ጎበዝ