Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Aurorae Borealis

The only bright light for Tigrayans

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 10 Feb 2021, 09:42

You have got to recognize this. Damn jungle politicians damn TPLF. Why they called her Gudaf, I don't know. :lol:

Cigar

Re: The only bright light for Tigrayans

Post by Cigar » 10 Feb 2021, 10:55

I don't call it bright thing for them filthy agames.
Calling her filthy tigraweiti when she is an Ethiopian champion actually puts gasoline on the fire they started in their own region.
In other words, they need to freaking start admitting that they are ethiopians and share the good and bad Ethiopia has to offer.
After all the ratio of the filthy agames representing Ethiopia is very minimal in world arena.
I don't know, so far I didn't see any ethio ethnic group ellulating champions of their region as only theirs but Ethiopians.
Yes, I admit she is an amazing athlete and I take my hat off for her for breaking the world record, but she did it in the name of her country Ethiopia and waving Ethiopian flag and her record or championship name is recorded in the history of the sport as an Ethiopian and not a nasty, agame.
And why did her parents named her Guaf. That is weird.

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 10 Feb 2021, 11:47

Cigar,

Yes she did it for Ethiopia. Thank goodness, she didn't do it for TPLF but she did it for the people of Tigray too. She did it for her family. She did it for herself. That is admirable. That is what good athletes do. When you think of Abebe Beqilla and his greatness, you think of the great Oromo Sprinters. To the international audience he represented Ethiopia. For Ethiopia, he represented the Oromos as well.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 10 Feb 2021, 12:33

My dear Tigraweyti sister reminds me a lot about myself. We both run carrying the torch of truth and score victory. May she become an inspiration to the blind junta supporters in exile who are desperately trying to have their lies run faster than the truth, and when they fail, they have a tantrum, rolling around busy streets screaming foul. Truth and Honesty should be our Tegaru's #1 policy. Our truth must prevail over the junta's lies.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Feb 2021, 13:08

Digital Weyane wrote:
10 Feb 2021, 12:33
My dear Tigraweyti sister reminds me a lot about myself. We both run carrying the torch of truth and score victory. May she become an inspiration to the blind junta supporters in exile who are desperately trying to have their lies run faster than the truth, and when they fail, they have a tantrum, rolling around busy streets screaming foul. Truth and Honesty should be our Tegaru's #1 policy. Our truth must prevail over the junta's lies.
^^^ the only honest Agame alive. Keep it up!