Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

abel qael

Re: (((BREAKING NEWS))))) WORLD RECORD SMASHED by ጓል ትግራይ።

Post by abel qael » 10 Feb 2021, 06:09

Thank you brother, the cute and always smiling Gudaf Tsegay is a truly golden girl, hailing from the golden people. I'm glad she retained the record that was broken by Letesenbet Gidey some 3 months ago. Letesenbet Ghidey was caught in the war and could not leave the war zone to go to Europe becoz Meshrefet blocked every transport out of Tigray and I really do not know what happened to her and to the other athletes, sports men and women, and Tigrean cyclists and footballers.
It is shame, Tigray has to start from scratch, that is why freedom for Tigray is the only choice Tigreans have if they are to survive in the middle of the cannibalistic enemies around them. When Tigray and Oromia become free, they will be the best competitors of Kenyans and Jamaicans in the entire world athletics. I can't wait for that day to come, I'm 100% done with qoshashaEthiopia. But I really do not know what Oromos want... they seem to undecided, and Meshrefet is playing them xiba_xibo.
Good Job our sister, weyzerit Gudaf Tsegay!
Last edited by abel qael on 10 Feb 2021, 06:15, edited 1 time in total.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 10 Feb 2021, 06:13

We know that Agames can ran. Didn't they do Humera to Hagere-selam cross-country race in record time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 10 Feb 2021, 06:24

yes, we ran like cheetah, but the qosal meakoru hamasenay lootiew cannot even walk one block, that is why TDF is mowing the filthy hamasenay militias when they move out of tanks, vehicles, and trenches.

And a few months ago, Letesenbet Ghidey starred in the field of athletics, they say she the humblest and cutest longleggie in athletics, dubbed the ostrich lady. Unfortunately, she is caught in the war, and no one knows her whereabouts up to now... she missed so many important games for which she was preparing to win BIG!

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 11 Feb 2021, 11:13

ተፃይ ሃገረ ኤርትራ ተንኾል ትኣልሙን ፈቐድዑ ትግዕሩ ዛሎኾም ደቂ ትግራይ፡ እቱይ እኹይ መገድኹም ገዲፍኹም ከም Gudaf Tsegay እንተትጎዪዩ ምሓሸኹም ነቢሩ። :lol:

ነዛ ከም ኢራብ ትጎዪይ Gudaf Tsegay ድማ “ንፍዕቲ! ዋዕሮ ጓል ትግራይ፡ ጓል ሃገረ ኢጦብያ፡ ጓል ጎረቤትና! ኣይትሕመቒ ዓወታትኺ ቀጽልዮ” ንብላ መፍቀርቲ ስፖርትን ስፖርታውያንን ዝኾና ደቂ ኤሩ ሽኾር።
:mrgreen:
dawwit wrote:
10 Feb 2021, 05:53
(((BREAKING NEWS))))) WORLD RECORD SMASHED by ጓል ትግራይ።

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 11 Feb 2021, 11:26

GOOD NEWS for the junta dawwit, eden/sarcasm, yaballo/Masud, Thomas, Halafi, and abel qael..etc!

The newly-liberated people of Mekele are removing symbols of Weyane's genocidal oppression and replacing them with photos of athlete Letesenbet Ghidey. Change has come!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A change has come! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: