Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

የደቀቀ ብርጭቆ! [Tesfaye Gebreab]

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Feb 2021, 18:09

የደቀቀ ብርጭቆ!

By Tesfaye Gebreab

ወያኔ ተወግዶአል። ማለትም ዳግም ተደራጅቶ ድርጅት ሊሆን አይችልም። በፕላኔታችን የብርጭቆ ታሪክ ውስጥ ወድቆ የደቀቀ ብርጭቆ ስብርባሪው ተለቅሞ፣ ተጠግኖ አገልግሎት ሲሰጥ ታይቶም ተሰምቶም አይታወቅም። የደቀቀ ብርጭቆ የ50 ቀን እድል ወደ ቆሻሻ በርሜል መወርወር ነው። (የ40 ቀን ያላልኩት የሁሉም ነገር ዋጋ ስለጨመረ ነው።) በዘመናዊው የቆሻሻ እቃ ደንብ የደቀቀው ብርጭቆ ተፈጭቶ ሌላ ብርጭቆ ቢሰራበት እንኩዋ "የቀድሞው ብርጭቆ" ሊሆን አይችልም።

አብይ አህመድ በ18 ቀናት የትግራይ ጦርነት ያገኘው ድል ሊከሽፍ ግን ይችላል። መክሸፉ ወያኔን እስከ መመለስ ባይደርስም የመከፋፈል አደጋ የማስከተል እድል ይኖረዋል።

የOLF አባል የሆነ አንድ ወዳጄ ባንድ ወቅት፣
ወያኔን ከቀበርን በሁዋላ ከነፍጠኛ ጋር አንድ ጦርነት አይቀርልንም
እንዳለኝ ትዝ ይለኛል። ይች አባባል ዛሬ "ግማሽ ስላቅ - ግማሽ እውነት" ሆናለች።

የኦሮሞ ታጋዮች ህይወት ከፍለው ያመጡት ለውጥ ላይ ቆመው በጥቃቅን ጉዳዮች ምክንያት ተከፋፍለው ሲሻኮቱ ማየት ያሳቅቃል። አብይ አህመድ ጥርሱን ነክሶ በተሰባበረ ምላጭ ላይ በባዶ እግሩ ሲራመድ ማየትም ሌላው "ሰቆቃወ ኢትዮጵያ" ነው።

ርግጥ ነው፣ ንጉስ ጎበና ዳጪ እና አጤ ምኒልክ የመሰረቱዋት ኢትዮጵያ እንደዚህ ዘመን ጠላት በዝቶባት አያውቅም። ግን ደግሞ አልፈረሰችም። እየተንገዳገደች ታዘግማለች። እንደ COVID-19 ሲፈለፈሉ የሚያድሩ ጥያቄዎች ሲደበድቡዋት ውለው ሲያደባዩዋት ያድራሉ። ኢትዮጵያ "የሚናገር በዝቶ - የሚያዳምጥ ጠፍቶ" ሆናለች። በግልጽ እውነቱን የሚነግራትን እንደ ግመል ቂም ቁዋጥራ ትነክሳለች። የሃሰት የሙገሳ ቅባት የሚቀባትን እንደ ታቦት ትሸከመዋለች። ይህን ባህል ለመለወጥ ጊዜ እና ፋታ አጥታ ታየች።

ኤርትራ እና ሶማሊያ "የኢትዮጵያ ታሪካዊ ጠላቶች" የሚል ቅጽል ስም የያዙት በኔው ዘመን ነበር። ይህ አባባል ተገላቢጦሽ የሆነውም በኔው ዘመን ነው። በኔው ዘመን ነገ ምን እሰማ ይሆን?

የደቀቀው ብርጭቆ ተመልሶ ባይጠገንም፣ የብርጭቆው መድቀቅ ለኢትዮጵያ መጪ ዘመን የብሩህ ተስፋ ዋስትና ሊሆን እንደሚችል አንዳችም ማረጋገጫ የለም። አምላክ እንዲህ ባለው ጉዳይ ላይ እጁን ቢያስገባ ኖሮ በ'ውነቱ ጸሎት ያዋጣ ነበር!!

Ethiopians flooding all over Ethiopia, in support of PM Abiy Ahmed. Watch Benishangul-Gumuz in Asosa town from 0:00 to 33:30 and from 33:30, Kafa people in Bonga town in southern Ethiopia.

TPLF's Heydays: Dance unto Death!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: የደቀቀ ብርጭቆ! [Tesfaye Gebreab]

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Feb 2021, 19:05

VoA Amharic: ከ - ማይካድራ

Please wait, video is loading...

ETHIOPIA: Mother Left Blinded by acid Attack in Tigray by Her Husband

Lovetarik

Post by Lovetarik » 08 Feb 2021, 19:54

Tesfaye G/ab is a known paid woyane operative masqureding as Oromo sympetizer who's main assignment was to wedge animosity between Oromos and Amhara's. His deep hatred for the Amhara People is well documented. He is a snake and his opinions are always sugar coated poison. A very disturbed man

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Feb 2021, 20:08

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Feb 2021, 21:01

Lovetarik wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 19:54
Tesfaye G/ab is a known paid woyane operative masqureding as Oromo sympetizer who's main assignment was to wedge animosity between Oromos and Amhara's. His deep hatred for the Amhara People is well documented. He is a snake and his opinions are always sugar coated poison. A very disturbed man
My take is that he's an Oromo predicament & struggle for liberty sympathizer & against amara chauvinism; not the amara people per se. A weyane operative, he's not. I base that, on everything he wrote about them in the past (exposing a lot of secrets) & here calling them የደቀቀ ብርጭቆ! I think he's smart enough, not to be an agent of የደቀቀ ብርጭቆ.

Does his sympathy for the Oromo cause go as far as supporting their indipendence drive, hence the dissolution of Ethiopia as we know it today- I don't know. I know, it's not a govt of Eritrea policy & that's enough for me.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 08 Feb 2021, 21:11

Zmeselo wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 21:01
My take is that he's an Oromo predicament & struggle for liberty sympathizer & against amara chauvinism
Why you use terms against entire group of people? This is what I mean when I say hgdef followers are brainwashed folks with no brain of their own.
Last edited by eden on 08 Feb 2021, 21:13, edited 1 time in total.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 08 Feb 2021, 21:12

Zmeselo wrote:
Lovetarik wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 19:54
My take is that he's an Oromo predicament & struggle for liberty sympathizer & against amara chauvinism; not the amara people per se. A weyane operative, he's not. I base that, on everything he wrote about them in the past (exposing a lot of secrets) & here calling them የደቀቀ ብርጭቆ! I think he's smart enough, not to be an agent of የደቀቀ ብርጭቆ.

Does his sympathy for the Oromo cause go as far as supporting their indipendence drive, hence the dissolution of Ethiopia as we know it today- I don't know. I know, it's not a govt of Eritrea policy & that's enough for me.
You mean REWRITING THE HISTORY OF AMHARA ARBEGNAS LIKE BELAY ZELEKE as a Stinky rotten Ethiopian hating Galla? gebrEbab is no different then weyane it’s good that Atse Isaias killed three birds with one rock (jebha shabo & Harinet Tigrai) his work is deeply respect and honoured by Amhara
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 08 Feb 2021, 21:20, edited 1 time in total.

temari

Post by temari » 08 Feb 2021, 21:20

Tesfaye Gebreab hates Amhara people not just „chauvinists“. We all know innocent Amharas were massacred the last 27 years under the banner of chauvinism.

Anyway he is a perfect candidate to help destroy the good Ethio/Eritrean relationship by helping take us all back to the „evil shabia“ boogeyman vs „evil amhara chauvinist“ boogeyman narrative that TPLF desperately want. Anything he say will be seen as shabia‘s attempt to divide Ethiopia and weaken Amhara. He is politically a dead stinky fish and should stop meddling in Ethiopian affairs and focus on his own country instead.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 08 Feb 2021, 21:25

I do think Tesfaye still is an ethnic politics [deleted]. He told us what we already knew : that TPLF will never exist as a political force anymore. Within the same spirit, or contrary to it, he lectured us the Oromos are ready to wipe out the “neftegnas” from the face of the earth. Like TPLF Tesfaye has a very limited understanding of Ethiopia and her politics. He writes in Amharic well. I give him that. Beyond that he is way overrated.
He seems to miss the main point. The tribal politicians are not in the same league as Abiy. He is way ahead of them. One of the reason why is he is open to learn so that he surrounded himself with people who are knowledgeable and nationalist in their politics.
The Oromo politicians whom Tesfaye is certain that they will bury the “ neftegnas” alive are in their way to become the dinosaurs of Ethiopian politics .
Tribal politics is dying, and Ethiopians are enjoying it . Somebody should tell that fact to Tesfaye. He still has the ethnic politics hangover.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 08 Feb 2021, 21:38

temari wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 21:20
Tesfaye Gebreab hates Amhara people not just „chauvinists“. We all know innocent Amharas were massacred the last 27 years under the banner of chauvinism.

Anyway he is a perfect candidate to help destroy the good Ethio/Eritrean relationship by helping take us all back to the „evil shabia“ boogeyman vs „evil amhara chauvinist“ boogeyman narrative that TPLF desperately want. Anything he say will be seen as shabia‘s attempt to divide Ethiopia and weaken Amhara. He is politically a dead stinky fish and should stop meddling in Ethiopian affairs and focus on his own country instead.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

So some of your 'journalists' like S@gera and other loony 'politicians' of yours who have been ranting about Eritrea and Issias represent the Ethiopian government? Retard!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Feb 2021, 21:42

You Satan's whòre, I added "...not the amara people per se"! Where did you put that? Inside, your stinky diseased cùnt? Do you think ppl are as stupid as you, or cannot read? I would kill you in a second, if I had my hands on you.

eden wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 21:11
Zmeselo wrote:
My take is that he's an Oromo predicament & struggle for liberty sympathizer & against amara chauvinism
Why you use terms against entire group of people? This is what I mean when I say hgdef followers are brainwashed folks with no brain of their own.

temari

Post by temari » 08 Feb 2021, 22:02

quindibu wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 21:38
temari wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 21:20

:roll: :roll: :roll:

So some of your 'journalists' like S@gera and other loony 'politicians' of yours who have been ranting about Eritrea and Issias represent the Ethiopian government? Retard!
I’m taking about the boogeyman politics not about reality. I’m talking about how Tesfaye is perceived by many Ethiopians. Tesfaye was supposedly caught with his shabia Id when he lived with his ethiopian roommate and is considered a shabia operative by Ethiopians. You may argue that was not true etc. but that is who Tesfaye is for many Ethiopians.

That is why I said we will be back to the old boogeyman’s politics of mistrust, blame game and what not. I’m not saying what he is saying reflects the Eritrean government position but he and the likes of Tamerat Negera will help us all go back to our old boogeyman politics of the past.

I remember how Eritreans were blaming Amhara when they first heard Tamrat even though he is oromo. In the same token, many Ethiopians will blame shabia every time Tesfaye opens his evil mouth.

The likes of Tamrat and Tesfaye will not bring any good to the relationship of the two countries. That’s why they both should stick to the internal affairs of their respective countries.

Mammo

Post by Mammo » 08 Feb 2021, 22:08

Zmeselo wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 18:09
የደቀቀ ብርጭቆ!

By Tesfaye Gebreab

ወያኔ ተወግዶአል። ማለትም ዳግም ተደራጅቶ ድርጅት ሊሆን አይችልም። በፕላኔታችን የብርጭቆ ታሪክ ውስጥ ወድቆ የደቀቀ ብርጭቆ ስብርባሪው ተለቅሞ፣ ተጠግኖ አገልግሎት ሲሰጥ ታይቶም ተሰምቶም አይታወቅም። የደቀቀ ብርጭቆ የ50 ቀን እድል ወደ ቆሻሻ በርሜል መወርወር ነው። (የ40 ቀን ያላልኩት የሁሉም ነገር ዋጋ ስለጨመረ ነው።) በዘመናዊው የቆሻሻ እቃ ደንብ የደቀቀው ብርጭቆ ተፈጭቶ ሌላ ብርጭቆ ቢሰራበት እንኩዋ "የቀድሞው ብርጭቆ" ሊሆን አይችልም።

አብይ አህመድ በ18 ቀናት የትግራይ ጦርነት ያገኘው ድል ሊከሽፍ ግን ይችላል። መክሸፉ ወያኔን እስከ መመለስ ባይደርስም የመከፋፈል አደጋ የማስከተል እድል ይኖረዋል።

የኦሮሞ ታጋዮች ህይወት ከፍለው ያመጡት ለውጥ ላይ ቆመው በጥቃቅን ጉዳዮች ምክንያት ተከፋፍለው ሲሻኮቱ ማየት ያሳቅቃል። አብይ አህመድ ጥርሱን ነክሶ በተሰባበረ ምላጭ ላይ በባዶ እግሩ ሲራመድ ማየትም ሌላው "ሰቆቃወ ኢትዮጵያ" ነው።

ርግጥ ነው፣ ንጉስ ጎበና ዳጪ እና አጤ ምኒልክ የመሰረቱዋት ኢትዮጵያ እንደዚህ ዘመን ጠላት በዝቶባት አያውቅም። ግን ደግሞ አልፈረሰችም። እየተንገዳገደች ታዘግማለች። እንደ COVID-19 ሲፈለፈሉ የሚያድሩ ጥያቄዎች ሲደበድቡዋት ውለው ሲያደባዩዋት ያድራሉ። ኢትዮጵያ "የሚናገር በዝቶ - የሚያዳምጥ ጠፍቶ" ሆናለች። በግልጽ እውነቱን የሚነግራትን እንደ ግመል ቂም ቁዋጥራ ትነክሳለች። የሃሰት የሙገሳ ቅባት የሚቀባትን እንደ ታቦት ትሸከመዋለች። ይህን ባህል ለመለወጥ ጊዜ እና ፋታ አጥታ ታየች።

ኤርትራ እና ሶማሊያ "የኢትዮጵያ ታሪካዊ ጠላቶች" የሚል ቅጽል ስም የያዙት በኔው ዘመን ነበር። ይህ አባባል ተገላቢጦሽ የሆነውም በኔው ዘመን ነው። በኔው ዘመን ነገ ምን እሰማ ይሆን?

የደቀቀው ብርጭቆ ተመልሶ ባይጠገንም፣ የብርጭቆው መድቀቅ ለኢትዮጵያ መጪ ዘመን የብሩህ ተስፋ ዋስትና ሊሆን እንደሚችል አንዳችም ማረጋገጫ የለም። አምላክ እንዲህ ባለው ጉዳይ ላይ እጁን ቢያስገባ ኖሮ በ'ውነቱ ጸሎት ያዋጣ ነበር!!

Ethiopians flooding all over Ethiopia, in support of PM Abiy Ahmed. Watch Benishangul-Gumuz in Asosa town from 0:00 to 33:30 and from 33:30, Kafa people in Bonga town in southern Ethiopia.

Zmeselo, let’s respect each other, don’t get involved in Ethiopian matters that are not woyane-related. We are building love and respect to you Eritreans. Tesfaye Gebreab is an enemy of most Ethiopians who was an important player in the woyane regime. Stop sharing this crap.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Feb 2021, 22:20

Mammo wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 22:08
Zmeselo wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 18:09
የደቀቀ ብርጭቆ!

By Tesfaye Gebreab

Zmeselo, let’s respect each other, don’t get involved in Ethiopian matters that are not woyane-related. We are building love and respect to you Eritreans. Tesfaye Gebreab is an enemy of most Ethiopians who was an important player in the woyane regime. Stop sharing this crap.
Ok, out of respect, I'll stop posting anything from him or anything unrelated to the weyane. Honestly tho, I wasn't at all convinced he was anti any group in Ethiopia but the tplf, but maybe I'm wrong.

Peace!

Mammo

Post by Mammo » 08 Feb 2021, 23:07

Thanks brother zmeselo!