Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Was it necessary to Humiliate Woyane so called leaders the way they were humiliated?

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 07 Feb 2021, 08:08

Adolf Einchmann was a prominent SS officers who was one of the major organizers of the Holocaust who exterminated more than 6 million jewish in Europe, however when the Mossad, state of Israel secret service snatched, kidnapped and brought this notorious Nazi to Israel to face justice, it didn't deprive him his human dignity by parading him like a rare animal species on which people takes selfies with. But from the start of his trial to the day he was executed, he was treated with his human dignity intact.

In a war; people with higher rank or higher status are treated differently than a commoner or soldier with lower rank, here I am talking about their place of living and a not their fundamental right to be treated with their human dignity intact regardless who they are, but Ethiopia failed to uphold this practice when it came to woyane leaders ,regardless the gross human violation woyane leaders inflicted on others. After all, the cause of the war is to present and offer people with better options than woyanes.

Furthermore, Why was the Ogaden renegade leader Abdi iiiiiiley was treated more humanly and he was not even hand cuffed by the soldiers, yet Sebhat Neggah who is almost 90 years old who can barely stand up with his own means, was hand cuffed, paraded like a Chinese Panda and people were allowed to take selfies with him? Even when he faced Trial in the courthouse in Addis abeba, he was not offered the outfit which makes him look respectable and representable but he looked like a street boy. let alone a former leader, Even simple thieves and serial murderers are offered to wear suit when they go to court and face the jury.

Furthermore, Former Tigray leader Abbay Weldu was presented to the press in a very dirty Netsela [rag] and Shidda Shoes, yet a man who sat closer to Abbay weldu who was of lower rang was wearing sneakers shoes? strange!!! when was the picture taken? was it in Tigray, the minute he was captured or After he flew to Addis abeba? and What was the message behind the grotesque picture? Regardless, it was gross and insensitive.

In conclusion; The minute you capture a prisoner of war, he is on your mercy, what you do with him or her afterwards is not about him any longer but about you as person, your morals, ethic and conduct

tekeba

Re: Was it necessary to Humiliate Woyane so called leaders the way they were humiliated?

Post by tekeba » 07 Feb 2021, 08:27

Deki aregit, confused identity, you better sharp. Get lost you mother fuxxer

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Was it necessary to Humiliate Woyane so called leaders the way they were humiliated?

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 07 Feb 2021, 08:40

tekeba wrote:
07 Feb 2021, 08:27
Deki aregit, confused identity, you better sharp. Get lost you mother fuxxer
Wedi Medhin berad anxxus lickers should stay out of this article because to uphold rule of law is alien or non existent in Wedi Medhin berad led Eritrea. ወዲዛ ቱካይ, ደፋእ ምዓኮር!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Feb 2021, 09:38

The usual ajejew during Saturday night after Smirnoff up to the table and sorrow and defeat kicking and here the hidden identity came overflow behind the skinny arse of the Arab boys’ toy. I am just wondering if anyone gets what this delusional freak is blabbering about?

ምስኪናይ .... :P no money... no power soon Smirnoff will be rear commodity in your house. Hope we will be saved from such blabbering without head and tails statements. However, your pain is evident and I am enjoying every bit of it. Keep crying, b!tch. Cry me river. :P

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 07 Feb 2021, 11:55

A very dumb agame pretending to be smart. How do you, wedi Komarit, think the Jews would have treated Eichmann if they had caught him in 1945? Why do you think the Americans showed Saddam Hussein emerge from his Hole? If you had a few brain cells between your ears, you would have understood that there are tens of thousands of TPLF die-hard supporters who need to be psychologically defeated. Now mull over that to understand why it is necessary to do what Ethiopia is doing!

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Feb 2021, 11:59

Fed_Up wrote:
07 Feb 2021, 09:38
The usual ajejew during Saturday night after Smirnoff up to the table and sorrow and defeat kicking and here the hidden identity came overflow behind the skinny arse of the Arab boys’ toy. I am just wondering if anyone gets what this delusional freak is blabbering about?

ምስኪናይ .... :P no money... no power soon Smirnoff will be rear commodity in your house. Hope we will be saved from such blabbering without head and tails statements. However, your pain is evident and I am enjoying every bit of it. Keep crying, b!tch. Cry me river. :P
Amiche f@@gg!
Every thing you or say is not out of conviction but for personal gain purposes. here; you are displaying your cheap amiche character. In regard to enjoyment, I am sure, you are sucking the dixxck of Tyrone in the south side of Chicago. that is why you are enjoying it. :mrgreen:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Feb 2021, 12:33

sesame wrote:
07 Feb 2021, 11:55
A very dumb agame pretending to be smart. How do you, wedi Komarit, think the Jews would have treated Eichmann if they had caught him in 1945? Why do you think the Americans showed Saddam Hussein emerge from his Hole? If you had a few brain cells between your ears, you would have understood that there are tens of thousands of TPLF die-hard supporters who need to be psychologically defeated. Now mull over that to understand why it is necessary to do what Ethiopia is doing!
Shemaynesh. That is rich coming from a low IQ wedi Medhin anxxus licker. But don't worry, his eminence is generous enough to share his rich wisdom for people who are less fortunate.

After the defeat of Nazi Germany in 1945; a group of Holocaust survivors formed a group called Nakam |revengers]≈ to avenge the death of six million people by killing the same number of Germans. To execute the operation, they approached the first president of the state of Israel David Ben Gurion for assistance, but the first Israeli president was more interested to the realization of the independence of the state of Israel rather than revenge. They also approached the Haganah paramilitary organization of the Jewish population which was predecessor to the IDF. Even the Haganah refused to offer them the poison they needed to exterminate 6 million germans. Do you have any clue where I am heading? I bet your qentir arse don't have any clue? or do you?

You also mentioned Saddam Hussien And America and you tried to find a parallel with woyane leaders. Did it help the Americans and operation freedom in any way to humiliate Saddam Hussien, When they humiliated and executed him during the Adha |muslim holiday of sacrifice ] the Thug and blood thirsty Saddam hussien became the lion, the Salah al aldrin of the entire Sunni Muslims over night. Even ISIS came to the surface after the disgruntled former soldiers which belong to the Baath party were disbanded.

In conclusion, let me ask your qentir arse a question, how does it help Ethiopians to humiliate the old Sebhat Neggah and treat him like a Chinese Panda?

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 13 Feb 2021, 12:40

The mistreatment speaks volumes about the weakness of those who are calling the shots today. Weakness on different levels.

Why did they allow it to happen?
  • because they have dwindling following and they so desperately wanted to reverse that even for the passing moment. They had to keep disorienting the Ethiopians who were demanding real change
  • because they faced hard deadline as the external political environment was changing against them as Trump was going out. They needed to so desperately show TPLF or its remnants in and out of the Country to give up and accept loss rather than continue during Biden
  • They wanted to cripple TPLF foreign network built over decades

Some say it's revenge but I don't agree. PM Abiy and President Isayas are very calculating minds and their only weakness is they are survivalists. Being a survivalist required them to be immoral. The mistreatment is not by choice but, to them, necessary for their survival. They are not proud of it.

P.S. Those who oppose the author of this thread, know that he doesn't want your boy Isayas mistreated either

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Feb 2021, 12:49

eden wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 12:40
The mistreatment speaks volumes about the weakness of those who are calling the shots today. Weakness on different levels.

• because they have dwindling following and they so desperately wanted to reverse that even for the passing moment. They had to keep disorienting the Ethiopians who were demanding real change
  • because they faced hard deadline as the external political environment was changing against them as Trump was going out. They needed to so desperately show TPLF or its remnants in and out of the Country to give up and accept loss rather than continue during Biden

Some say it's revenge but I don't agree. PM Abiy and President Isayas are very calculating minds and their only weakness is they are survivalists. Being a survivalist required them to be immoral.
You pretend that woyane were Saints?

The objection of his eminence in regard to the treatment of woyane so called leaders is not about the prisoners per se, but about the people who are waging war to be better than woyane.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 13 Feb 2021, 12:55

Deqi

You and I are on the same page on this. I knew perfectly well you were taking about the supposedly winner side.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Feb 2021, 13:04

The lizard looking, Bereket Simon was kidnapped from Addis abeba by amhara regional police and he was brought to justice. personally, I was expecting, the amhara would offer him Wedi Medhin berad treatment on which the inmate is incarcerated in dark underground which facilitate the lose of sight and demoralization of the inmates spirit, and better yet, I was expecting they would make him kitfo/Gored. but to my shock and surprise, he appeared in-front of the court and he was whining and moaning that there is no fast internet connection in his cell. That is civility of the highest class which makes a deep impact on friends and foe....... Does the lizard deserve this kind of kind and soft treatment after all he has done to the same people he presents? , hell No. but the court did its job. it even offered him the time and space to whine and moan!

Ps: The Amiche Qentir is going to pope up because we mentioned Kitfo and Gored, :mrgreen: the minute we mention Gored and kitfo, she always squirts not only with her mouth but also with her anxxus! :mrgreen:

Bereket Simon, who until 2017 was the chairman of the Amhara Endowment Fund (better known by its Amharic name Tiret), was arrested two weeks ago on corruption charges.
In his appearance today, Bereket complained to the court that he had no computer in his prison cell and expressed his dissatisfaction with the lack of internet wifi access in prison.
Bereket also told the court that he was called by nasty names every time he ventured out of his cell.
The court has ignored his outrageous requests for internet access and granted the prosecution 14 more days for completion of the investigation that Bereket had allegedly kept US$90 million deposit at a British Barclays Bank.
The fall of the former right-hand man of the late Meles Zenawi started after the new popular Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed came to power in April 2018. Eventually, his party, now the Amhara Democratic Party ousted him from executive committee membership last year.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 13 Feb 2021, 13:13

I remember his wife speaking up against mistreatment.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 13 Feb 2021, 17:19

eden wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 12:40

Some say it's revenge but I don't agree. PM Abiy and President Isayas are very calculating minds and their only weakness is they are survivalists. Being a survivalist required them to be immoral. The mistreatment is not by choice but, to them, necessary for their survival. They are not proud of it.

P.S. Those who oppose the author of this thread, know that he doesn't want your boy Isayas mistreated either
Guwal tigray,

I don't know about deqi and his stance about you who happens to be your cousin albeit a confused eritrean. He publicly told us here that he trusts the tigryans (means you) more than the lowlanders (means me & Co)

Perhaps you and him have something in common.

Finally.......

Gwal tigray, never ever claim that you are an eritrean lowlander b/c you ain't. Man! Why don't be be proud of being a tigrayan.