Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

HGDEF followers to storm Forum after American Embassy in Asmara calls for witdrawal & investigation on civilians killing

Post by eden » 05 Feb 2021, 15:31

HGDEF blind followers:

Zmeslo

Fed up

Sesame

Ejersa

Pushkin

ZEMEN

Weyaneisdead

Followers

Digital Weyne

Fiyameta

Abe Abrehaley

Cigar

Asmara

Gesgis

Tog Wuchale

Molover

Temt

Hawzen

Sebdoyelen

lice

Justo

Judgemental

Roha

Abdisa

TesfaNews

Tembienliberation

Hameddiebweyane

Kuasmeda

Qindubu

Euroland

kerenite

Re: HGDEF followers to storm Forum after American Embassy in Asmara calls for witdrawal & investigation on civilians kil

Post by kerenite » 05 Feb 2021, 16:23

eden wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 15:31
HGDEF blind followers:

Zmeslo

Fed up

Sesame

Ejersa

Pushkin

ZEMEN

Weyaneisdead

Followers

Digital Weyne

Fiyameta

Abe Abrehaley

Cigar

Asmara

Gesgis

Tog Wuchale

Molover

Temt

Hawzen

Sebdoyelen

lice

Justo

Judgemental

Roha

Abdisa

TesfaNews

Tembienliberation

Hameddiebweyaneu

Kuasmeda

Qindubu

Euroland
I am surpised! You should have known better. Let me help you out here:

1. Digital weyanne is issu asz liicker, he applies nicks such as revolutions, abdissa, fiyametta (lol a male posing as a female), and many other nicks.

2. Ejersa applies nicks such as pushkin or kwasmeda.

3. You forgot Wegri. He was applying the nick ASTERINA mind you he is a male but applying a female nick unless he is a faaag

In conclusion, issu's asz liickers are reduced to such level.

The end game, let me foretell, ssu worshippers will fight among each other here on this forum because they will notice that their common enemy the weyannie is gone with the wind hence they will lack any subject to talk about.

Weren't they were bragging that once badime is returned back to eritrea that they will pack and leave mereja. Hence what the fuuck are they doing here? Badime is back now incorporated into gash barka zone in eritrea.

Noble Amhara

Re: HGDEF followers to storm Forum after American Embassy in Asmara calls for witdrawal & investigation on civilians kil

Post by Noble Amhara » 05 Feb 2021, 17:20

You forgot z number one Digital Fano of Gondarine blood <NoblexAmhara> And fighter Mesafint Tesfu

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 05 Feb 2021, 17:41

eden wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 15:31
HGDEF blind followers:

Zmeslo

Fed up

Sesame

Ejersa

Pushkin

ZEMEN

Weyaneisdead

Followers

Digital Weyne

Fiyameta

Abe Abrehaley

Cigar

Asmara

Gesgis

Tog Wuchale

Molover

Temt

Hawzen

Sebdoyelen

lice

Justo

Judgemental

Roha

Abdisa

TesfaNews

Tembienliberation

Hameddiebweyane

Kuasmeda

Qindubu

Euroland
Eden

You look so disorientated after the total defeat of the Junta.
Like any Digital Weyane, your frustration, hopelessness and anger are understandable. It will take you a while to recover from this debacle. However, you need to get this one into your thick skull - TPLF is buried 6 feet under, there is no force on earth who can resuscitate it. It is gone...

Repeat with me...
TPLF is gone for ever, nothing will bring it back to life.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 05 Feb 2021, 19:51

kerenite wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 16:23

I am surpised! You should have known better. Let me help you out here:

1. Digital weyanne is issu asz liicker, he applies nicks such as revolutions, abdissa, fiyametta (lol a male posing as a female), and many other nicks.

2. Ejersa applies nicks such as pushkin or kwasmeda.

3. You forgot Wegri. He was applying the nick ASTERINA mind you he is a male but applying a female nick unless he is a faaag

In conclusion, issu's asz liickers are reduced to such level.

The end game, let me foretell, ssu worshippers will fight among each other here on this forum because they will notice that their common enemy the weyannie is gone with the wind hence they will lack any subject to talk about.

Weren't they were bragging that once badime is returned back to eritrea that they will pack and leave mereja. Hence what the fuuck are they doing here? Badime is back now incorporated into gash barka zone in eritrea.
Brother Kerenite aka wedi Shire,

You are correct... Bademe is back to its owners.... We are here just for two things:

1. To become voice for the voiceless people of Aksum to build mosques in their home Aksum..

2. To neutralize the big lies of the low IQ Wayanay Digial warriors.... :oops: :lol: :mrgreen:

By the way, how is life behind your closed doors after the complete annihilation of your beloved TPLF Junta :lol: :lol: :lol: ???

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF Junta Sigbgb