Masud
Member+

She Says: "Oromo You Are ድንጋይ! You Are ደንቆሮ!"

Post by Masud » 05 Feb 2021, 04:56

Please wait, video is loading...

Noble Amhara

Re: She Says: "Oromo You Are ድንጋይ! You Are ደንቆሮ!"

Post by Noble Amhara » 05 Feb 2021, 05:05

Hahaha ha ha haha xxxxxxx nice comedy thomas giving us top classic info of our enemy inferiority complex 2021 this is true gimbgalla activist emotionalism xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 05 Feb 2021, 05:20, edited 1 time in total.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 05 Feb 2021, 14:22

My sweet emotionally grieved little sister when the hate incubators prepare you for hate crimes as it were done in Rwanda and Hitler Germany the feed you victomhood and they point to some one Tutti or A jew for their misery whether real or imagined, this soft spoken a bird heart, Bekele Gerba,a person who claimed to follow the foot steps of Martin L King ,with his ideal son ,Ayatola jawar,has injected enough vionom in easily impressionable Oromo youth, had he succeeded, Rwanda would have been child's play. My sweet sister know what you wishing for ,chose wisely,know that all roads don't take you to Jerusalem.
Last edited by TGAA on 05 Feb 2021, 14:54, edited 2 times in total.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 05 Feb 2021, 14:31

ምርጫ ሲመጣ ኦሮሞ አድዋን አከብራለሁ አለ :: ባገር ኩራት ሳይሆን ለማስመሰል ለምርጫ ኢትዮጵያዊ መስሎ ለመታዬት::
ሲጀመር ኦሮሞ ችግሩ የኢትዮጵያን ህዝብ እንደራሱ ድንቁርና መገንዘቡ ነው::

ሁለተኛው የተበላበት የአበቤ አስመሳይ ሪፖርት ነው:: ይህን ቀድሞ ባልደራስ ተናግሯል:: ሰንበትበት ብለው ምርጫ ሲደርስ ለአዲስ አበባ ተቆርቋሪ መስለው ሪፖርት አወጡ::
ጅዋር አሸባሪ ሲባል አሁንም አቻ ፍለጋ እስክንድርን አብረው አሰሩ::

ሀጫሉ ዘላብዶ ሲሞት ቴዲ ይገደል አል::
የደም ስራቸው ሰው የሚበላ ኦነግ አሸባሪ ሲባል አብንን አወገዙ::ጣዎት ኣምላኪ ጋላ አንዴት ፈሪሃ አግዚኣብሄር ካለው ጋር ይታሰባል። ነውር አና ስደብም ነው።
አሁን መደምደሚያው ክጅል ጋር ትግልም ፖለቲካም አያስፈልግም::
ጅልን ጅል ብሎ ሀገርን መጠበቅ ይሻላል::
ለጋላ ፊት ከሰጠህው ቁሜ ዛፍተደግፌ ከተማ ላቆሽሽ ልራ ይልሀል::
በዚህ ሁሉየተበሳጨ ቄሮ አብይንም አይመርጥ አይዋጥለት:: ኦነግ አሸባሪ በመሆኑ አይወዳደር ስለዚህ ያለው አማራጭ ወይ አለመመረጥ ወይም አብንን መምረጥ ነው:;

why only Addis Ababa once you started you should continue to claim Minnesota , Kenya and Somalia why are you limiting yourself to Addis Ababa only.

All those peoples in the above mentioned places, give you shelter when you need it, unfortunately you want to take from then now because you do not want to only benefit from their generosity but you want to kick them away and own it for yourself.

ባጎረስኩ አጄን ተነክስኩ

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 05 Feb 2021, 14:41

ምርጫ ሲመጣ ኦሮሞ አድዋን አከብራለሁ አለ :: ባገር ኩራት ሳይሆን ለማስመሰል ለምርጫ ኢትዮጵያዊ መስሎ ለመታዬት::
ሲጀመር ኦሮሞ ችግሩ የኢትዮጵያን ህዝብ እንደራሱ ድንቁርና መገንዘቡ ነው::

ሁለተኛው የተበላበት የአበቤ አስመሳይ ሪፖርት ነው:: ይህን ቀድሞ ባልደራስ ተናግሯል:: ሰንበትበት ብለው ምርጫ ሲደርስ ለአዲስ አበባ ተቆርቋሪ መስለው ሪፖርት አወጡ::
ጅዋር አሸባሪ ሲባል አሁንም አቻ ፍለጋ እስክንድርን አብረው አሰሩ::

ሀጫሉ ዘላብዶ ሲሞት ቴዲ ይገደል አል::
የደም ስራቸው ሰው የሚበላ ኦነግ አሸባሪ ሲባል አብንን አወገዙ::
ጣዎት ኣምላኪ ጋላ አንዴት ፈሪሃ አግዚኣብሄር ካለው ጋር ይታሰባል። ነውር አና ስደብም ነው።
አሁን መደምደሚያው ክጅል ጋር ትግልም ፖለቲካም አያስፈልግም::
ጅልን ጅል ብሎ ሀገርን መጠበቅ ይሻላል::
ለጋላ ፊት ከሰጠህው ቁሜ ዛፍ ተደግፌ ከተማ ላቆሽሽ ልራ ይልሀል::
በዚህ ሁሉ የተበሳጨ ቄሮ አብይንም አይመርጥ አይዋጥለት::
ኦነግ አሸባሪ በመሆኑ አይወዳደር ስለዚህ ያለው አማራጭ ወይ አለመመረጥ ወይም አብንን መምረጥ ነው:;

why only Addis Ababa once you started you should continue to claim Minnesota , Kenya and Somalia why are you limiting yourself to Addis Ababa only.

All those peoples in the above mentioned places, give you shelter when you need it, unfortunately you want to take from then now because you do not want to only benefit from their generosity but you want to kick them away and own it for yourself.

ባጎረስኩ አጄን ተነክስኩ

what happened my Gewwa, kebbt. I thought you are in power so what is all this about? You confused us please let us know animal.

Tell this pagan Galla. I like you Stupid Gall. This are stone heads you are right. Let them ware yellow now and later green and at last they will ware red. Yes they are like cattle herds. Tell them, not the weapon you had many guns but you do not have reason to fight. Because nothing happened to you . You are the killer who kill innocent peoples.
Last edited by Lakeshore on 05 Feb 2021, 14:56, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 05 Feb 2021, 14:49

What this activist failed to deliver is the cause of all things she is identifying. She has to pin point and these are the cancer of Oromo since Menelik to day and we must reject them. The one I see the problem of Oromo for a long time and taken as culture for granted and shackled the entire Oromo people is the "Aba Gobo" aka Aba Geda people. The you of Oromo must speak out and tell their bad bride habits and the Aba Geda must stand for the larger cause not for individual tool to become the source of income for individuals on the expense of the larger society.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 05 Feb 2021, 14:53

Halafi Mengedi,

Yes you are the past stupid Agame. This is too complicated for you just go and take care of your wound.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 05 Feb 2021, 20:12

TGAA wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 14:22
My sweet emotionally grieved little sister when the hate incubators prepare you for hate crimes as it were done in Rwanda and Hitler Germany the feed you victomhood and they point to some one Tutti or A jew for their misery whether real or imagined, this soft spoken a bird heart, Bekele Gerba,a person who claimed to follow the foot steps of Martin L King ,with his ideal son ,Ayatola jawar,has injected enough vionom in easily impressionable Oromo youth, had he succeeded, Rwanda would have been child's play. My sweet sister know what you wishing for ,chose wisely,know that all roads don't take you to Jerusalem.
TGAA,
Can't you people get bored of yourself? Aren't you tiered of promoting your ideas based on hate? As you know there are significant number of non-Oromos living in Oromia, more than any state in Ethiopia out side Amhara region. We heard you people talk about genocide on Amhara when there were death in Oromia with the majority of the dead being Oromos themselves. There were no such a thing from you when about 700 Oromo youth were killed by TPLF during 2016 errechaa celebration.
You are hellbent in promoting yourself as being important and everybody else not. For a reason known only to you and others like you, everybody, particularly Oromos, are after you. You use "genocide" and "ethnic cleansing" more often than anywhere in the world. Your promotion of self-importance has been going on for centuries, just read the history written by your debtaras.
All habasha affiliated medias, like the one you posted hear are full of emotional politicking. They never cared about anything that has no association to the so called Amhara. The medias existence depend on the degree to which they hate Oromo. The more they hate, the more get is their basic principle (some like you even promote their hate by posting their message). They present Amhara both as victim and victor, depending on what they feel on the day. If anyone, it is people like you and the habasha affiliated medias that promote Amhara hate indirectly, as what you people present is mostly not fact based, and most non-Amhara know this very well.
If what you accuse Mr Garba and Jawar of is to happen, it could have happened long time a go. All i say here is you lack knowledge around Oromo thinking. In its culture Oromo will never attack anyone that does not threaten their existence. Oromo believes in peaceful coexistence. That is why you find more Amhara in all corners Oromia than anywhere in the country, excluding Amhara region.
So it is time for you and people like you to get off your hate horse and preach peace. Mind you, Ethiopia needs Oromia to exist, not the other way.
If you think Abiy has the last word about the future of Ethiopia, just stop and think of the generation of the under 35s, who has no emotional connection to Ethiopia. They have more emotional connection to their ethnicity and region, that includes Amhara. That is without mentioning the education they went through. All i want to say here is that 24/7 hate propaganda with you and 99% habasha affiliated media, including all government owned, will never help the existence emye Ethiopia in the long run.
I am not sure if you understand afaan oromo or not, if you do, just listen to what the Oromo young are singing this days. That will tell where the Oromo politics is going, far better than, Abiy, Daud, Marara or even the political organizations.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 06 Feb 2021, 00:52

Dear banebris2013,

You are trying to to threaten us, we know your kind more than you know yourself and we are not intimidated by you or by any one. We single handedly disseminate the mighty looking Agame junta, who were training and accumulating rocket and artilleries for 20 years, with in 2 weeks time. Yes, we have a soft spot for love and respect but if you are trying to intimidate us i think yo have to able to eliminate every one here.

You said i quote,
We heard you people talk about genocide on Amhara when there were death in Oromia with the majority of the dead being Oromos themselves. There were no such a thing from you when about 700 Oromo youth were killed by TPLF during 2016 errechaa celebration.

You may forget but Amhara Fano said the oromo's blood is our blood and protested in Bahirdar and Gonder. It pains us when Agame Junta killed the youth in broad day light and for that many Amhara paid their life it is not because you are Oromo but because it was not just and wrong, it was savagery. You might not able to see that because of your are blinded ethnic politics and you want to be the only cause of the change. That same wrong perception created the idea of Oromo entitlement ( Kegna ). You started to think that you caused the change then want to become like the junta. You filled every public office by incompetent Gallas including Addis Ababa. You started to ban Ethiopian flag. You marched in to addis Ababa and want to take down Miniliks statue. That was not enough, you said every none Galla Neftegna and burn their property, killed them and cut their limbs. You made them feel as if their are not Ethiopian. You were asking their Ethnicity when you are killing them. As a normal person, if we hate you do you blame us?

Also you said I quote,

If what you accuse Mr Garba and Jawar of is to happen, it could have happened long time a go. All i say here is you lack knowledge around Oromo thinking. In its culture Oromo will never attack anyone that does not threaten their existence. Oromo believes in peaceful coexistence. That is why you find more Amhara in all corners Oromia than anywhere in the country, excluding Amhara region.

Geriba and Merrara , jawar didn't stop on explain their thought or opining only. They order the jobless Querr to use their Mencha as jawar said and chop their neck and as they slaughter human being like sheep in shashemene, guraferda, Metekel they were none Galla as they were told by him. No Galla civilian came out and said stop this madness. Even your so cold elderly Aba Gaday said nothing. where is the moral ground here to love you but if not to hate you.
you expected us to forget because it happened long time ago which is 1 year or 2. However, you erected a statue Anolle based on fake story from 150 years. You did not want to forget even the false one from 150 years and expected us to forget the fact that happened a year ago even their wound didn't heal yet. You see that is morally wrong to expect that.

you said further I quote,

So it is time for you and people like you to get off your hate horse and preach peace. Mind you, Ethiopia needs Oromia to exist, not the other way.
If you think Abiy has the last word about the future of Ethiopia, just stop and think of the generation of the under 35s, who has no emotional connection to Ethiopia.

Yes we need peace and prosperity but yo made it very difficult for any none Galla to live with you or beside you. You attacked your neighbor unprovoked just because they do not speak your language. On the other hand the reason why we are there is because it is in Ethiopia and it is our land. Our for father died for it. You are invaders but as time passed we let it go and started to live together now you want to kick us out will never happened.

Let us know when ever you Galla are ready for peace and tolerance we well come you any time. Stop this Galla special interest thing every body equal in Ethiopia no body will get special benefit in Addis or any where. Do yo know what they called peoples like you Junta in a botty

ጁንታው ቦቲ ኣድርጎ መጣ

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 06 Feb 2021, 02:36

banebris2013 wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 20:12
TGAA wrote:
TGAA,
Can't you people get bored of yourself? Aren't you tiered of promoting your ideas based on hate? As you know there are significant number of non-Oromos living in Oromia, more than any state in Ethiopia out side Amhara region. We heard you people talk about genocide on Amhara when there were death in Oromia with the majority of the dead being Oromos themselves. There were no such a thing from you when about 700 Oromo youth were killed by TPLF during 2016 errechaa celebration.
You are hellbent in promoting yourself as being important and everybody else not. For a reason known only to you and others like you, everybody, particularly Oromos, are after you. You use "genocide" and "ethnic cleansing" more often than anywhere in the world. Your promotion of self-importance has been going on for centuries, just read the history written by your debtaras.
All habasha affiliated medias, like the one you posted hear are full of emotional politicking. They never cared about anything that has no association to the so called Amhara. The medias existence depend on the degree to which they hate Oromo. The more they hate, the more get is their basic principle (some like you even promote their hate by posting their message). They present Amhara both as victim and victor, depending on what they feel on the day. If anyone, it is people like you and the habasha affiliated medias that promote Amhara hate indirectly, as what you people present is mostly not fact based, and most non-Amhara know this very well.
If you think Abiy has the last word about the future of Ethiopia, just stop and think of the generation of the under 35s, who has no emotional connection to Ethiopia. They have more emotional connection to their ethnicity and region, that includes Amhara. That is without mentioning the education they went through. All i want to say here is that 24/7 hate propaganda with you and 99% habasha affiliated media, including all government owned, will never help the existence emye Ethiopia in the long run.
I am not sure if you understand afaan oromo or not, if you do, just listen to what the Oromo young are singing this days. That will tell where the Oromo politics is going, far better than, Abiy, Daud, Marara or even the political organizations.
While we live in one country, our perceptions of what is going on in Ethiopia the potential cataclysmic event that possible could emerge are far apart. My take is If you don’t take the sparkle of fire in a forest seriously and address it with due diligence there is no much you and I can do once its engulfing power overtakes. We, as people, are not immune to commit the most heinous crime humanly unimaginable once hate is unlashed to take over. People are good but once they are mobilized and weaponized they can be deadly. This has been proven without doubt ranging from Rwanda , Yugoslavia, Syria to Yemen . we have to do everything in our power not to go down to the abyss with no exit.
Under ethicized politicking, there is no universal moral or ethical standard that is applicable equally to all. Since the Modus operandi is what is good for them is bad for us and vis versa. Because of that, we see the same thing but because of the prism, we use we have an inverted way of looking at it. We don’t start to look at the problem from the view of being an Ethiopian. Amhara, Oromo , Tigre etc is the point of our departure. Thus we don’t see things the way they are. Let me give you a simple example a more than a year ago two Oromo students were killed in one of Wello university , and Shimiless made a statement that this hate crime has to be investigated and those who committed this crime has to be punished and that his regional government doesn’t tolerate it. I like what he said at the time. No one should tolerate this kind of disregarded to human life . Fast forward seven months a go a very targeted attack happened in Shasemenee , as the mayor of shasemenee stated in the court when he called to inform what is taking place in shasemee at that critical time , shemeless told the mayor to go back to his sleep. Believe me , I am not making this up. After the state government including Abiy has told us 9000 of the ODP police and administrators were involved directly and indirectly and were fired from their job .the Oromia administration refused to compensate in small ways , and as a gesture of goodwill.
The other issue I have a concern with is the politics of Ethnic cleansing viewed from the governing body, and the Oromo politicians and their supporters. It is either Amhara hysteria or propaganda, or others also were killed, the numbers are overly exaggerated so on and so forth. It is a denial of its existence.
07 April 2004
Address by Kofi Annan to the Commission on Human Rights
“If we are serious about preventing or stopping genocide in future, we must not be held back by legalistic arguments about whether a particular atrocity meets the definition of genocide or not. By the time we are certain, it may often be too late to act. We must recognize the signs of approaching or possible genocide so that we can act in time to avert it.”
Here is a link if you want to read the full text : https://www.un.org/sg/en/content/sg/spe ... man-rights
In Ethiopia we so accustomed to hear in Metekel 200 get killed, in Wellega 100 killed, in support of Jawar 200 killed behind the media blockade. We know the main targets are Amharas though others also became a victim of this ethnic cleansing. The Hutus of Rwanda attacked mainly Tutsis but any Hutu sympathizer or associates were a victim as well. Most deny the ethinc cleansing of Amharas by raising the issue of the victims of Orthodox Oromo Christians. They were victims of cleansing not because they were Oromos but because they are the followers of the so-called Amhara’s Orthodox church followers. But telling others Oromos were killed doesn’t tell the whole story. So this denial has to stop. If we ever to stop the horseplay at the edge of the cliff.
The day Oromo administrators and Oromo elites in Oromia , the Amhara administrators and Amhara elits take a principle stand against promoters of hate and the day they support their stance with principle action to protect against hate is the time when Amharas stop talking about Amharas because their wellbeing is taken seriously by their Oromo brothers. The same goes also for Oromos , and Tigrian etc.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Feb 2021, 08:45

banebris2013 :

እነዚህን ቡዳዎች በተዓምር አታሳምናቸውም ፣ በፍፁም በፍፅም ለምሳሌ ሳውዲ ውስጥ በሕግ ወጥ መንገድ ሄደው ። ቤተክርስቲያን ስርተው ፣ መጠጥ ሽጠው፣ ሽርሙጥና ሌብነት አምጥተው እያወናበዱ ውጡ ሲባሉ ያለቅሳሉ ። ይህም አልበቃ ብሎዋቸው ሳውዲንና አረብን ሙልጭ አርገው ይሳደባሉ። ታድያ አረብ ምን ደንታ አለው አበሾችን በመንገድ ላይ መጎተት ጀመረ ፈሳቸው አስጨረሱዋቸው ። አረብ እንዲህ ነው አረብ እንዲያ ነው ይሉሀል። አረቦች በስላም መጥተው አገራችን ላይ ቢሊዬን ኢንቨስት ሲያረጉ በስድብ ይጠርጉዋቸዋል። ታድያ ምን አባታቸው ነው የስው አገር ሃይማኖት ቀይረው። በሕግ ወጥ ገብተው አረቦችን በዘረኝነት ይሚከሱት።

እዚህ አሜሪካ ሐገር ውስጥ ከኒወርክ ተነስተህ ቴክሳስ ላይ ሄደህ መስፈር አትችልም ። መሬት ግዛ ወይም ቤት ተከራይ ተባላለህ ለሁለት ዓመት በምርጫ መወዳደር አትችልም ። ምድረ ታክሲ ሹፈር የኒወርክ የታክሲ ፍቃድ ቴክሳስ ውስጥ አይስራም ። በአጭሩ ሌላ ሀገር እንዴሄድ ቁጠረው ሀ ብለህ ትጀምራለህ።

አሁን ደግሞ የአማራን ወድ ኦሮሞ መሄድን እንመልከት የመንግስት መሬት ላይ ስፍሮ ባህርዛፍ ቆርጦ ቤቱን ይስራል ። ይህ ጫወታ አዲስ አበባ ላይ ማረግ አትችልም ስለዚህ ነው ጉራጌዎች ሲመጡ መሬት ላይ አድረው ሊስትሮ ጠርገው የሚነሱት የማንንም መሬት ክፍት ቦታ አገኘሁ ብለው ጭቃ ቤታቸውን በአንድ ጨረቃ ስረተው ለመቶ አመት ከኖርኩበት ቤት ተባረርኩ ይሉሃል።

በጣም የሚገርመው ደግሞ ኦሮሞ አገር ሄደው ኦሮሞን አክብረው ቋንቋውን ተምረው ባህሉን አክብረው ቢኖሩ እኔ ኦሮሞ አማራ ነኝ እያሉ አንድ ነገር ግን ኦሮሞ ሀገር ሄደው ኦሮሞን ሙልጭ አርገው እየስደቡ ። ከአማራ ጋራ የጥብቅ ጉንኝነት እያረጉ ኦሮሞ ደግፎ ደጋግፎ ያቁመን ይሉሀል።

ከሁሉም የሚገርመው ደግሞ አንተም ያልከው ሌላው እማራ ሌለላው አማራ ደንታ የለውም እንደውም ኦሮሞዎች አማሮችን ቢገድሉዋቸው ጥሩ የፖለቲካ መጠቀምያ ያረጉዋቸዋል እንጂ ቢሞቱ አያዝኑላቸውም። ይሄው እንደምታየው ኦሮሞን ሙልጭ አርጎ የሚስደበው እኮ ። ኦሮሞዎቹ ቢበቀሉ እዳው የማይደርስው ወይ አሜሪካ ያለ አማራ ነው ወይ አዲስባባ ያለ አማራ ነው ። ጎንደር ያለው አማራ ግን ገገማ ነው ምንም አያውቅም ኮፕተርም የለውም ጥላቻውን ለመዝራት። ከሩቅ ሆነው ኦሮሞን አንጎል በማረግ ግድያው እንዲጨምር ይገፋፉና እኛ ከደሙ ንፅ ነኝ ይሉሀል።

እስቲ አማራ ያልስደቡት ግለስብ ወይ ሀገር አለ ውይ ። አለሙዲን የሚገባበት አሳጥተው ነው ከሀገር ያባረሩት ። እሱ ደግሞ ለሽሩ መላ ኢንቨስትመቱን ዘግቶ ቢወጣ ምን አባታቸው ይወጣቸዋል ። አለሙዲ ከትግሬዎች ጋራ በመሞዳመድ ነው ንብረቱን የገነባው ሲሉ አነበረም ታድያ ትግሬዎች የሉም ስለዚህ ንብረቱን ይዞ ቢሄድ ምን ይገደዋል። ምስጋና ሌሌው ሕዝብ ማገልገል ሕጥያት ነው። ወርቁ ቁፋሮውን ዘግተውበታል ታድያ ምን ይጠብቃል ለምን ሽጦ ወድ ሌላ አፍሪካ ሀገር አይሄድም ሱዳን እና ሱማሌ በምን ጠሀማቸው።

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 06 Feb 2021, 09:16

She is right if she is talking about bantugudifechan diqalas likes of Sadacha and Abebeb aka ofpsit , but she is wrong if she is also talking about the real Oromos like Yaballo, Masud, etc. Oromos like Tolcha could do better.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 06 Feb 2021, 11:44

Agames are history now. Your opinion has no value in Ethiopia any more so please keep quite and take care of your wound. This is between two brothers
Amahara and Galla ,one going in the wrong direction and the other trying to bring him back for his mistakes. As you said Agames are sudanees so what are you doing day in day out. Your can go and roll over western high ways " from emabar tegadalay to emabr tenkebalay" stupid agame and yo have the audacity to insult others qmalam. Even insulting is reserved for us. do you understand stupid your time is up savages.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 06 Feb 2021, 19:45

Lakeshore wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 00:52
Dear banebris2013,

You are trying to to threaten us, we know your kind more than you know yourself and we are not intimidated by you or by any one. We single handedly disseminate the mighty looking Agame junta, who were training and accumulating rocket and artilleries for 20 years, with in 2 weeks time. Yes, we have a soft spot for love and respect but if you are trying to intimidate us i think yo have to able to eliminate every one here.

You said i quote,
We heard you people talk about genocide on Amhara when there were death in Oromia with the majority of the dead being Oromos themselves. There were no such a thing from you when about 700 Oromo youth were killed by TPLF during 2016 errechaa celebration.

You may forget but Amhara Fano said the oromo's blood is our blood and protested in Bahirdar and Gonder. It pains us when Agame Junta killed the youth in broad day light and for that many Amhara paid their life it is not because you are Oromo but because it was not just and wrong, it was savagery. You might not able to see that because of your are blinded ethnic politics and you want to be the only cause of the change. That same wrong perception created the idea of Oromo entitlement ( Kegna ). You started to think that you caused the change then want to become like the junta. You filled every public office by incompetent Gallas including Addis Ababa. You started to ban Ethiopian flag. You marched in to addis Ababa and want to take down Miniliks statue. That was not enough, you said every none Galla Neftegna and burn their property, killed them and cut their limbs. You made them feel as if their are not Ethiopian. You were asking their Ethnicity when you are killing them. As a normal person, if we hate you do you blame us?

Also you said I quote,

Geriba and Merrara , jawar didn't stop on explain their thought or opining only. They order the jobless Querr to use their Mencha as jawar said and chop their neck and as they slaughter human being like sheep in shashemene, guraferda, Metekel they were none Galla as they were told by him. No Galla civilian came out and said stop this madness. Even your so cold elderly Aba Gaday said nothing. where is the moral ground here to love you but if not to hate you.
you expected us to forget because it happened long time ago which is 1 year or 2. However, you erected a statue Anolle based on fake story from 150 years. You did not want to forget even the false one from 150 years and expected us to forget the fact that happened a year ago even their wound didn't heal yet. You see that is morally wrong to expect that.

you said further I quote,

If you think Abiy has the last word about the future of Ethiopia, just stop and think of the generation of the under 35s, who has no emotional connection to Ethiopia.

Yes we need peace and prosperity but yo made it very difficult for any none Galla to live with you or beside you. You attacked your neighbor unprovoked just because they do not speak your language. On the other hand the reason why we are there is because it is in Ethiopia and it is our land. Our for father died for it. You are invaders but as time passed we let it go and started to live together now you want to kick us out will never happened.

Let us know when ever you Galla are ready for peace and tolerance we well come you any time. Stop this Galla special interest thing every body equal in Ethiopia no body will get special benefit in Addis or any where. Do yo know what they called peoples like you Junta in a botty

ጁንታው ቦቲ ኣድርጎ መጣ
I do not you are good enough to be threatened and you do not worth it. The message is for those who can read and understand, you are not one of them. If your bravery is going over the areas liberated by EDF, take a picture and post, count me out. You are good only in claiming genocide, pesticide and etc. As you know no where else the term genocide and ethnics cleansed used more often than you people. At least you are in genius book for that.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 06 Feb 2021, 20:24

banebris2013 wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 20:12
TGAA wrote:
TGAA,
TGAA.
Let me start by acknowledging most of what you wrote as reasonable. The issue in Ethiopian political context is that everybody pivots to the side of their interest, including me. Under those circumstances it will be the truth that will be the victim.
Right after the assassination of Hachaalu, i had a long talk with an old friend around the whole event and agreed that it is an organized crime. If you have noted the killing and the distractions in Shashamane were like chain reaction. They were well coordinated to created maximum emotional upheaval everywhere. It was well planned and organized. I leave you with who has the capacity and the apparatus to organize such an event.
Other than that the comment i made is based on facts on the ground. Find any habasha affiliated media that are talking anything positive about Oromo and prove me wrong.
As you try to point out, our political outlook depends on where we stand in the political spectrum. Before i is say something around ethnicity, i want to say this. Amharas speak amharic for a reason. It is part of their identity. Amharanet is about the culture, language, norms and values. These are identifiers of amhara. it is not necessarily about blood line. anybody, wherever he/she is from can be amhara as long as they grow within these amhara values. So what if these values, norms, language, and culture starts to systematically get diluted with long term elimination of these values? what do you do? Do you accept it or try you best to preserve identity?

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 06 Feb 2021, 20:35

Ethoash wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 08:45
banebris2013 :

እነዚህን ቡዳዎች በተዓምር አታሳምናቸውም ፣ በፍፁም በፍፅም ለምሳሌ ሳውዲ ውስጥ በሕግ ወጥ መንገድ ሄደው ። ቤተክርስቲያን ስርተው ፣ መጠጥ ሽጠው፣ ሽርሙጥና ሌብነት አምጥተው እያወናበዱ ውጡ ሲባሉ ያለቅሳሉ ። ይህም አልበቃ ብሎዋቸው ሳውዲንና አረብን ሙልጭ አርገው ይሳደባሉ። ታድያ አረብ ምን ደንታ አለው አበሾችን በመንገድ ላይ መጎተት ጀመረ ፈሳቸው አስጨረሱዋቸው ። አረብ እንዲህ ነው አረብ እንዲያ ነው ይሉሀል። አረቦች በስላም መጥተው አገራችን ላይ ቢሊዬን ኢንቨስት ሲያረጉ በስድብ ይጠርጉዋቸዋል። ታድያ ምን አባታቸው ነው የስው አገር ሃይማኖት ቀይረው። በሕግ ወጥ ገብተው አረቦችን በዘረኝነት ይሚከሱት።

እዚህ አሜሪካ ሐገር ውስጥ ከኒወርክ ተነስተህ ቴክሳስ ላይ ሄደህ መስፈር አትችልም ። መሬት ግዛ ወይም ቤት ተከራይ ተባላለህ ለሁለት ዓመት በምርጫ መወዳደር አትችልም ። ምድረ ታክሲ ሹፈር የኒወርክ የታክሲ ፍቃድ ቴክሳስ ውስጥ አይስራም ። በአጭሩ ሌላ ሀገር እንዴሄድ ቁጠረው ሀ ብለህ ትጀምራለህ።

አሁን ደግሞ የአማራን ወድ ኦሮሞ መሄድን እንመልከት የመንግስት መሬት ላይ ስፍሮ ባህርዛፍ ቆርጦ ቤቱን ይስራል ። ይህ ጫወታ አዲስ አበባ ላይ ማረግ አትችልም ስለዚህ ነው ጉራጌዎች ሲመጡ መሬት ላይ አድረው ሊስትሮ ጠርገው የሚነሱት የማንንም መሬት ክፍት ቦታ አገኘሁ ብለው ጭቃ ቤታቸውን በአንድ ጨረቃ ስረተው ለመቶ አመት ከኖርኩበት ቤት ተባረርኩ ይሉሃል።

በጣም የሚገርመው ደግሞ ኦሮሞ አገር ሄደው ኦሮሞን አክብረው ቋንቋውን ተምረው ባህሉን አክብረው ቢኖሩ እኔ ኦሮሞ አማራ ነኝ እያሉ አንድ ነገር ግን ኦሮሞ ሀገር ሄደው ኦሮሞን ሙልጭ አርገው እየስደቡ ። ከአማራ ጋራ የጥብቅ ጉንኝነት እያረጉ ኦሮሞ ደግፎ ደጋግፎ ያቁመን ይሉሀል።

ከሁሉም የሚገርመው ደግሞ አንተም ያልከው ሌላው እማራ ሌለላው አማራ ደንታ የለውም እንደውም ኦሮሞዎች አማሮችን ቢገድሉዋቸው ጥሩ የፖለቲካ መጠቀምያ ያረጉዋቸዋል እንጂ ቢሞቱ አያዝኑላቸውም። ይሄው እንደምታየው ኦሮሞን ሙልጭ አርጎ የሚስደበው እኮ ። ኦሮሞዎቹ ቢበቀሉ እዳው የማይደርስው ወይ አሜሪካ ያለ አማራ ነው ወይ አዲስባባ ያለ አማራ ነው ። ጎንደር ያለው አማራ ግን ገገማ ነው ምንም አያውቅም ኮፕተርም የለውም ጥላቻውን ለመዝራት። ከሩቅ ሆነው ኦሮሞን አንጎል በማረግ ግድያው እንዲጨምር ይገፋፉና እኛ ከደሙ ንፅ ነኝ ይሉሀል።

እስቲ አማራ ያልስደቡት ግለስብ ወይ ሀገር አለ ውይ ። አለሙዲን የሚገባበት አሳጥተው ነው ከሀገር ያባረሩት ። እሱ ደግሞ ለሽሩ መላ ኢንቨስትመቱን ዘግቶ ቢወጣ ምን አባታቸው ይወጣቸዋል ። አለሙዲ ከትግሬዎች ጋራ በመሞዳመድ ነው ንብረቱን የገነባው ሲሉ አነበረም ታድያ ትግሬዎች የሉም ስለዚህ ንብረቱን ይዞ ቢሄድ ምን ይገደዋል። ምስጋና ሌሌው ሕዝብ ማገልገል ሕጥያት ነው። ወርቁ ቁፋሮውን ዘግተውበታል ታድያ ምን ይጠብቃል ለምን ሽጦ ወድ ሌላ አፍሪካ ሀገር አይሄድም ሱዳን እና ሱማሌ በምን ጠሀማቸው።
Ethoash,
Good to see you,
Amhara elites feel that now is their time to comeback. Now TPLF is gone for good, they think it is easier for them to replace Abiy and bring Ethiopia back to the great AMHARA days, pre DERG. All i can say is that they are delusional.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 06 Feb 2021, 20:41

Ethoash, it is time to check your sanity. The more you write the more stupid you sound. Or to be precise the more insane you sound.
You wrote here in USA you cannot go from NewYork to Texas and make a residence. They ask you , you said, whether you have rented an apartment or bought a house. What is the problem here Ethoash ? you do not go Texas to live in cave, not pun intended of course . You moved to Texas because you got a better employment opportunity, or wanted to reunion with old friends or family.
The Texas, what ever county you go to, DMV needs your address to give you a new driving license . Here in America people do not live in a cave, not pun intended again.