Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
temari

Boom! Just In. Election board accuses PP of illegal campaign practices and warns it may cancel PP candidates!

Post by temari » 03 Feb 2021, 15:28

If PP continues with the illegal practice, Election board warns that it will cancel PP candidates altogether. "እስከ እጩ መሰረዝ የሚደርስ አስተዳደራዊ እርምጃ ሊወስድ እንደሚችል ያሳውቃል"

Please wait, video is loading...

tolcha

Re: Boom! Just In. Election board accuses PP of illegal campaign practices and warns it may cancel PP candidates!

Post by tolcha » 03 Feb 2021, 15:38

temari wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 15:28
If PP continues with the illegal practice, Election board warns that it will cancel PP candidates altogether. "እስከ እጩ መሰረዝ የሚደርስ አስተዳደራዊ እርምጃ ሊወስድ እንደሚችል ያሳውቃል"

Hey, Buddy. My best friend temari, may I ask you a brotherly question? How old are you? I know this is a public media. Are you sure election board has the power to phack PP? Man layi qomeshi,manin tamiyalesh ale!!!

temari

Re: Boom! Just In. Election board accuses PP of illegal campaign practices and warns it may cancel PP candidates!

Post by temari » 03 Feb 2021, 15:44

tolcha wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 15:38
temari wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 15:28

Hey, Buddy. My best friend temari, may I ask you a brotherly question? How old are you? I know this is a public media. Are you sure election board has the power to phack PP? Man layi qomeshi,manin tamiyalesh ale!!!
Hi brother tolcha, nice to hear from you. Election board doesn't have military or security but it can hurt PP the most. It is all about credibility, media and the people. The top leaders of Election board are credible and honest people who still enjoy wide credibility and they can destroy PP's and PM Abiy's reputation very hard and can make or break the coming election. They are powerful in that sense. I think PP should stop acting like the old EPRDF cadre way of doing things like accusing legitimate parties like OLF, ABN and others of terrorism etc. It should start teaching its cadres to be prepared for the future which includes power sharing. The old EPRDF way of one party and one country is not gonna take PP further.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 03 Feb 2021, 15:47

It is the satan electing board that needs to have their childrens throat slit for having oromo parties in jail while championing for open ethnic cleansing agenda of ABN. Death to birtukan mideksa and her children, her handler birhanu nega, ezema, ABN. OPP is a walking zombie amhsra maid.

Boom that up your a$$

temari

Post by temari » 03 Feb 2021, 16:18

One thing I don't understand with the so called "ethnic based" parties and politics is their language. Why it has to be satan, death, killing, torching and what not? Can't we just argue and disagree? I for example disagree with you completely on Birtukan & co. but should I have to wish you death and massacre and what not? Very weird people.
gearhead wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 15:47
It is the satan electing board that needs to have their childrens throat slit for having oromo parties in jail while championing for open ethnic cleansing agenda of ABN. Death to birtukan mideksa and her children, her handler birhanu nega, ezema, ABN. OPP is a walking zombie amhsra maid.

Boom that up your a$$

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 03 Feb 2021, 16:38

temari wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 15:44

Hi brother tolcha, nice to hear from you. Election board doesn't have military or security but it can hurt PP the most. It is all about credibility, media and the people. The top leaders of Election board are credible and honest people who still enjoy wide credibility and they can destroy PP's and PM Abiy's reputation very hard and can make or break the coming election. They are powerful in that sense. I think PP should stop acting like the old EPRDF cadre way of doing things like accusing legitimate parties like OLF, ABN and others of terrorism etc. It should start teaching its cadres to be prepared for the future which includes power sharing. The old EPRDF way of one party and one country is not gonna take PP further.
I thought that you have already posted multiple times messages accusing the OLF of terrorist acts and now telling me it is a legitmate party? There must be something behind the abrupt change of heart for the party, just don't tell me "it is just to give a cover to support ABN".

In my dictionary both can go to hell, if you ask me. Why do I say this? Because perhaps I am adherent of PP? Not at all! Our people are tired and the political actors are no where to draw a lesson and work towards improving the walefare of the people, only about grabbing power. People are dying from hunger, we produce less in terms of life essentials, but we produce too much political parties and so called "political activists".

temari

Post by temari » 03 Feb 2021, 17:02

DefendTheTruth wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 16:38
temari wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 15:44

I thought that you have already posted multiple times messages accusing the OLF of terrorist acts and now telling me it is a legitmate party? There must be something behind the abrupt change of heart for the party, just don't tell me "it is just to give a cover to support ABN".

In my dictionary both can go to hell, if you ask me. Why do I say this? Because perhaps I am adherent of PP? Not at all! Our people are tired and the political actors are no where to draw a lesson and work towards improving the walefare of the people, only about grabbing power. People are dying from hunger, we produce less in terms of life essentials, but we produce too much political parties and so called "political activists".
I understand your frustration with both parties and I share some of it but it is not about our emotions but adhering to the rule of law. All 49 parties agreed and signed to never demonize each other and turn the election atmosphere toxic. PP by accusing both OLF and ABN of terrorism and making them enemies is way over the agreement and is going back to the old route. Remember as long as they are legal parties they are not enemies but "tefokakari" and out of all parties especially the governing party bears the most responsibility not to turn the current election into a toxic, hate filled, ugly and bloody ending. It has nothing to do with my preference but the rule and the cooperative and positive atmosphere between all parties must be upheld. We can't let one party go wild and risk our country end up in chaos.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 03 Feb 2021, 19:48

What most likely will happen is... PP will claim victory, rule by force, until someone else with strong armed forces, can overthrow them, thus continuing the perpetual cycle of coming to power by force in the ethiopian empire...

Gallo

Post by Gallo » 03 Feb 2021, 19:55

Sadacha Macca wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 19:48
What most likely will happen is... PP will claim victory, rule by force, until someone else with strong armed forces, can overthrow them, thus continuing the perpetual cycle of coming to power by force in the ethiopian empire...
lol, that is what is going to happen even though it will not be good for our country and and it will destroy Abiy Ahmed's bravado and empty promises to transfer Ethiopia into a democratic country with election.

What did you expect for a person, Abiy Ahmed, who wanted all his lifelong history to become "King" as his " mother" told him!!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Feb 2021, 08:56

ስለምርጫ ቦርድ ቀልድም ጀምረሻል። የፕፕን ፓርቲ አስጠነቀው ምን አባቱ ሊያረግ ነው። አሁን እኮ በሌሎቹ ፊት ፒፒን ፓርቲም አስጠንቅቄያለሁ ይህ ማለት ደግሞ ፍርደገምድል አይደለሁም በሕጉ ነው የምምራው ለማለት ነው። እንጂ ምን ልብ አለህ ፒፒን ፓርቲ ለመቅጣት ወይም ለማገድ። እንደው አታሱቁን

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 Feb 2021, 14:16

Ethoash wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 08:56
ስለምርጫ ቦርድ ቀልድም ጀምረሻል። የፕፕን ፓርቲ አስጠነቀው ምን አባቱ ሊያረግ ነው። አሁን እኮ በሌሎቹ ፊት ፒፒን ፓርቲም አስጠንቅቄያለሁ ይህ ማለት ደግሞ ፍርደገምድል አይደለሁም በሕጉ ነው የምምራው ለማለት ነው። እንጂ ምን ልብ አለህ ፒፒን ፓርቲ ለመቅጣት ወይም ለማገድ። እንደው አታሱቁን
It seems now that you came to realize your true size, later than never, they say and that should be okay.

Before some months you were talking about "Dr. Love", whom you tried to portray as someone you can remove any time you like to do so at your own sole wish.

Now, you admit that you can't do about the same "Dr. Love" and no one can do anything about the institutions "Dr. Love" created.

Why did it take so long to realise what you are upto?

Before a year or so, Jaanjoo Mohammed was addressing his diasporan crowd saying that his "federalist forces" will take all the seats in the Oromia and other southern parts of the country, including Tigray in the north, of course.

They were telling even the well-experience career politician, Prof. Merera Gudina, to clapp his hands for them, while they claimed to do everything under the sun. Yeah, they officially considered themselves the second Government, who can remove the official government from office any time they wished to do so. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember hearing somewhere where the Prof. was advising them back, saying "folks, cool down, we may lose even what we have gained" and through this wisdom he spared himself from being rotten in the prison cells and wage a war of hunger-strike, which the mob of you, Mr. "Dr. Love", are destined to spend for the foreseeable future.

አቅምን አዉቆ መኖር ጥሩ ነዉ፣ ከ ወያኔዎች በላይ ምስክር የለም ለዚህ ሃቅ።

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 Feb 2021, 17:42

ችግሩ ስም ከሆነ ስም ሳይጠሩ ልክ ልኩን መንገር ግ ን ይቻለል፣ አይደለም?