Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Aurorae Borealis

Some so called Eritrean Opposition members need to shut

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 03 Feb 2021, 11:23

the fu-ck up. Excuse my French for that. Who is responsible for the suffering of the people of Tigray. Four letters, TPLF. Period. The people of Eritrea do not have any voice in their government. If Eritrean troops are in Tigray, blame TPLF. It reminds of the rich poetic Amharic language, the classic saying, ኣህያውን ፈርታ ዳውላውን :lol: :lol: Back in 1998, Isayas orders the Eritrean army to attack the TPLF led government after many discussions failed led by General Efrem and Abay Tsehaye in regard to the occupation of Badme. When the independent international court, issues binding ruling in favor of Eritrea, Isayas was justified. Weyane needed to evacuate Badme. The weyanes continued to occupy Eritrean territories in spite of the ruling. Meles through the IGAD members burdened Eritrea with sanctions. Twenty years later, Dr. Abbiy came to power and accepted the international ruling. Weyane took it upon itself to defy the prime minister, and even attacked the northersn command in its failed effort to make a come back to the Minilik Palace. If Isayas is doing what their saying, he was wronged in the first place. TPLF wronged the wrong person. :evil: :lol: Believe me on that one. I am human. I sympathize with the suffering of the people of Tigray. The Eritrean people have nothing to do with that. The Eritrean people of terribly suffered on the heinous actions of the TPLF over the years. We have not blamed the people of Tigray either. It is fair fight between PFDJ and TPLF. You might say, PFDJ has won big this time around. Too bad.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Some so called Eritrean Opposition members need to shut

Post by Zmeselo » 03 Feb 2021, 12:56

Isaias didn't order to attack the tplf army, though.

Eritrean soldiers went to talk to those ugume soldiers who were harassing Eritreans in the border towns/areas & who were kicking them out of their homes, but were shot in cold blood by the tplf. Until then, PIA was exchanging letters with Meles while a Commission was formed from both sides to discuss the issue & was travelling back & forth to Addis when that happened. Eritrea retaliated & Meles then declared war in his sham parliament; which the weyane never lifted btw, even after the court's ruling.

Aurorae Borealis wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 11:23
the fu-ck up. Excuse my French for that. Who is responsible for the suffering of the people of Tigray. Four letters, TPLF. Period. The people of Eritrea do not have any voice in their government. If Eritrean troops are in Tigray, blame TPLF. It reminds of the rich poetic Amharic language, the classic saying, ኣህያውን ፈርታ ዳውላውን :lol: :lol: Back in 1998, Isayas orders the Eritrean army to attack the TPLF led government after many discussions failed led by General Efrem and Abay Tsehaye in regard to the occupation of Badme. When the independent international court, issues binding ruling in favor of Eritrea, Isayas was justified. Weyane needed to evacuate Badme. The weyanes continued to occupy Eritrean territories in spite of the ruling. Meles through the IGAD members burdened Eritrea with sanctions. Twenty years later, Dr. Abbiy came to power and accepted the international ruling. Weyane took it upon itself to defy the prime minister, and even attacked the northersn command in its failed effort to make a come back to the Minilik Palace. If Isayas is doing what their saying, he was wronged in the first place. TPLF wronged the wrong person. :evil: :lol: Believe me on that one. I am human. I sympathize with the suffering of the people of Tigray. The Eritrean people have nothing to do with that. The Eritrean people of terribly suffered on the heinous actions of the TPLF over the years. We have not blamed the people of Tigray either. It is fair fight between PFDJ and TPLF. You might say, PFDJ has won big this time around. Too bad.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 03 Feb 2021, 13:24

Aurorae Borealis wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 11:23
Agame boy, STFU you ጋዕጋዕ ዑጉም! It took reading only one and a half lines of your, undoubtly, mambo jumbo paragraph to realize how idiotic and stupid you are. LOL!

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 03 Feb 2021, 17:26

Zmeselo,

I am cognizant that. I am just depending on the court ruling.

Temt,

An aszz like you can only be a recent immigrant to Eritrea. You see, I don't call other real Eritreans, agame on purpose. That kind of confidence comes from a real Eritrean. :lol: :lol: ጨናዊ ወዲ ኣርበዓ/ ወዲ ጦር ሰራዊት
Temt wrote,
Agame boy, STFU you ጋዕጋዕ ዑጉም! It took reading only one and a half lines of your, undoubtly, mambo jumbo paragraph to realize how idiotic and stupid you are. LOL!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 03 Feb 2021, 18:03

You didn't clarify that in your post, & I'm not a mind reader.

Aurorae Borealis wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 17:26
Zmeselo,

Temt,

An aszz like you can only be a recent immigrant to Eritrea. You see, I don't call other real Eritreans, agame on purpose. That kind of confidence comes from a real Eritrean. :lol: :lol: ጨናዊ ወዲ ኣርበዓ/ ወዲ ጦር ሰራዊት
Temt wrote,

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 03 Feb 2021, 18:07

Aurorae Borealis wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 17:26
Zmeselo,

Temt,

Temt wrote,
Agame boy, STFU you ጋዕጋዕ ዑጉም! It took reading only one and a half lines of your, undoubtedly, mambo jumbo paragraph to realize how idiotic and stupid you are. LOL!
Listen, you ሙሽሙሽ ዓጋመ፡ when you are ሃሳድ ዑጉም፡ there is nothing that you could utter or do to change that fact. Consider it it a privilage that you are getting a response from one of the ደቂ ሓላል መሬት። Now get lost ወዲ ኣንጺፋ ቊልጭ, otherwise known as ሻርሙጣ!

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 03 Feb 2021, 18:28

Exchange of letters between the President of Eritrea and The Prime Minster of Ethiopia

(Personal letter sent by President Isaias Afwerki to Prime Minister Melles Zenawi on August 16, 1997 protesting the forcible occupation of Adi-Murug in Bada by the Ethiopian army)

President Isaias Afwerki wrote: Comrade Melles;

Greetings.

I have been compelled to write to you to day because of the preoccupying situation prevailing in the areas around Bada.

It cannot be said hat the border between our two countries is demarcated clearly although it is known traditionally. And we had not given the issue much attention in view of our present and future ties. Moreover, I do not believe that this will be a cause of much concern and controversy even in the future.

Be this as it may, there have been intermittent disputes in the border areas arising from different and minor causes. Local officials have been striving to defuse and solve these problems amicably. However, the forcible occupation of Adi-Muruq by your army in the past few days is truly saddening.

There was no justification for resorting to force as it would not have been at all difficult to settle the matter amicably even if it was deemed important and warranting immediate attention. It would also be possible to quietly and without haste demarcate the boundaries in case that this is felt to be necessary.

I therefore, urge you to personally take the necessary prudent action so that the meaasure that has been taken will not trigger unnecessary conflict.

Best Regards
Your comrade
Isaias Afwerki
16/08/1997

(Response of Prime Minister Melles to the letter of President Isaias of August 16, 1997. The letter also addresses other bilaterial issues which are not translated here)

Prime Minister Melles wrote: Comrade Isaias

Greetings.

I have seen the letter you sent me. I had also heard that the situation in the border areas does not look good. I was also informed that the matter was discussed between your colleagues (Yemane), who had come here, and ours (Tewolde). We did not imagine that what happened in Bada could create problems. Because the areas our comrades are controlling were not controversial before and we believed that prior consultation was only necessary for disputed areas. We moved to the area to pursue the remnants of Ougugume (Afar opposition) who were obstructing our peace efforts from positions there. We believe we can ease the tension concerning the borders on the basis of the understanding reached prioviosly between your team and our colleagues (Tewolde). Perhaps, it is also necessary to settle the border demarcation issue after the necessary preparations are carried out by both sides.
…...

(Second letter from President Isaias to Prime Minister Melles. The letter contains material on other bilateral business which is not translated here)
President Isaias Afwerki wrote: Comrade Melles,

Greetings.

Regarding the situation in the border areas, my information establishes that the measures taken at Adi-Murug were not in areas that are undisputed but in our own areas and by expelling our officials and dismantling the existing administration. Concerning the Ougugme, your action (in Adi-Murug) came as our defence was preparing to cooperate on the basis of the reques from your army. Moreover, similar measures have been taken in the Badme Area.

As I had indicated to you, these measures are unjustified. In order to expedietly check any further deterioration and pave the way for the final solution, we have assigned on ur part three officials (Defence Minister Sebhat Ephrem; PFDJ Head of Political Affairs, Yemane Ghebreab; and National Security Advisor, Abraha Kassa:). I suggest that you also similarly (or in ways you think best) assign officials so that bothe sides can meet as soon as possible to look into these matters. I await your thoughts.

…....

Best Regards
Your Comrade
Isaias Afwerki
25/08/97

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 03 Feb 2021, 23:30

ጠምት ኣንታ ወዲ ሸር-ሙጣ ናይ ጦር ሰራዊት ነፋጥ ሑልኩስ ሰብ ኮንካ ክትዛረብ መጀመርያ ሽልሖ ዓጋመ ካብ ኣፍካ ኣውጻዮ ፀማም ወዲ ኣርበዓ

Zmeselo,
I was just clarifying for you. Eritrea had been accused for starting the war by the international court. What led to it is not as important in the eyes of the court. I definitely know that you are not a mind reader. Certainly, not my mind, of course. :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 04 Feb 2021, 00:29

Naah, you tried to mislead ppl & I corrected you!

Aurorae Borealis wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 23:30
ጠምት ኣንታ ወዲ ሸር-ሙጣ ናይ ጦር ሰራዊት ነፋጥ ሑልኩስ ሰብ ኮንካ ክትዛረብ መጀመርያ ሽልሖ ዓጋመ ካብ ኣፍካ ኣውጻዮ ፀማም ወዲ ኣርበዓ

Zmeselo,
I was just clarifying for you. Eritrea had been accused for starting the war by the international court. What led to it is not as important in the eyes of the court. I definitely know that you are not a mind reader. Certainly, not my mind, of course. :lol:

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 04 Feb 2021, 01:16

Zmeselo,
I wrote,
When the independent international court, issues binding ruling in favor of Eritrea, Isayas was justified. Weyane needed to evacuate Badme.
I really don't know how I was trying to mislead to where ?

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 04 Feb 2021, 03:22

1st off, no Eritrean sees this issue as an Isaias issue but a soverignty one.

Hadn't I written any rebuttal to your post, an unsuspecting reader would think Isaias triggered the war. And, that's misleading.

Aurorae Borealis wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 01:16
Zmeselo,
I wrote,
When the independent international court, issues binding ruling in favor of Eritrea, Isayas was justified. Weyane needed to evacuate Badme.
I really don't know how I was trying to mislead to where ?

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 04 Feb 2021, 09:56

Zmeselo,

We have to accept the entire international ruling. The ruling stated Eritrea started the war. The Eritrean government accepted that and moved on. Now, when you have the absence of parliament, the blame always goes to the ultimate decision maker.

wegri

Post by wegri » 04 Feb 2021, 09:59

Aurorae Borealis wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 09:56
Zmeselo,

We have to accept the entire international ruling. The ruling stated Eritrea started the war. The Eritrean government accepted that and moved on. Now, when you have the absence of parliament, the blame always goes to the ultimate decision maker.
ክላ ስቕ በል ጋዕጋዕ በዳን ዓጋመ።
ኮይኑካ ሽልሖ ወዲ ሻርሙጣ ክትብል መሬት ዓሪቡካ፡ ገጽካ ትርሓቕ

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 04 Feb 2021, 10:13

ወግሪ ሽልሖ ዓጋመ ካብ ኣፍካ ኣውጽአዮ ከምኡውን ሽልሖ ኣድጊ ኣብ መዓኮርካ የዕገርግር ኣሎ
Wegri,
You are the lowest cadre, a lot lower than Ape Abraham :lol: When you try to shut up patriotic Eritreans as agame this agame that, you deserve what is coming to you. You are really stupid, and it manifests itself in your stupid behavior. :twisted: Shyyyt head. :lol:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 04 Feb 2021, 11:25

Give proof where it said that. Lu.tti wahid sebeytay wediza kelbi
Aurorae Borealis wrote:
Zmeselo,

We have to accept the entire international ruling. The ruling stated Eritrea started the war.. The Eritrean government accepted that and moved on. Now, when you have the absence of parliament, the blame always goes to the ultimate decision maker.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 04 Feb 2021, 11:26

Aurorae Borealis wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 10:13
Wegri,
You are the lowest cadre, a lot lower than Ape Abraham :lol: When you try to shut up patriotic Eritreans as agame this agame that, you deserve what is coming to you. You are really stupid, and it manifests itself in your stupid behavior. :twisted: Shyyyt head. :lol:
But that is the jest of the matter you ቆማል ዓጋመ። You are not an Eritrean, let alone a patriot. LOL! It is not difficult to smell a dirty Agame a mile away. So STFU and give it up pretending what you are not. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 04 Feb 2021, 12:25

Well, as an "Eritrean" you should know better no matter the Court ruling, shouldn't you? Besides, they haven't conducted any meaningfull investigation before reaching that conclusion. We all know that- you included. It was done to placate the weyane, for not getting Badme.

Aurorae Borealis wrote:
Zmeselo,

wegri

Post by wegri » 04 Feb 2021, 12:39

Aurorae Borealis wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 10:13
Wegri,
Patriotic?? :lol: :lol:
Be careful who you pretend to be. You might forget who you are. :mrgreen: ያ ጋዕጋዕ ዓጋመ!

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 04 Feb 2021, 13:41

WHO IS THE JUNTA AGAME WHO CALLS HIMSELF Aurorae Borealis ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 04 Feb 2021, 15:29

Fyameta cheap Addis H-ooker,
Now that you can't debate with your shi---ty head, you came to the rescue of the midget toad named Wegri :lol: :lol:
here you are
Do you remember the your picture with your sister Alemitu,

Your sisterAlemitu unlike you, actually was a female. How are you treating your HIV and the loss of revenue from your patrons :lol: :evil: