Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EPRDF

Amharas successfully hijacked the change

Post by EPRDF » 02 Feb 2021, 15:30

Three years ago, the revolt of the Oromo youth aka Qeeroo that spread out from center to east and west of the country had sent TPLF, the dominant party of the ruling coalition, to its home town and brought OPDO and Abiy Ahmed to the helm of power.

The Oromo youth, Qeeroo, were the ones on the frontline to take sniper bullets of the regime and who died in thousands as a result.

If we say "the change came because of Qeero’s sacrifice," it cannot be an exaggeration.

Three years later, Abiy and his ODP, whose main social base and constituency is to be Oromo and Oromia, have lost the support of the Oromo mass because of the political direction Abiy and ODP have followed, and somehow, Abiy has now found himself surrounded by Amhara elites.

Amharas pushed Abiy into war in Tigray and they became lucky in eliminating TPLF from the national political arena, at least for the time being.

As TPLF is gone now the next war target is in Oromia against Oromo nationalists. Abiy Ahmed has now no option but to sign the term and conditions offered by its Amhara handlers.No exit for Abiy it is sealed.

Shimeles Abdisa, Taye Dendae, General Hailu Gonfa and other Gobena’s chachata is temporary. They will be purged to face their fate soon.

However, this political pressure we see that is coming from Amhara elites is taking the country to endless chaos and ultimately to the complete disintegration of this nation.

Amharas have knowingly or unknowingly been playing with fire.

To save this country, Abiy must resign and his entire administration and system must be ousted to be replaced by a transitional government that incorporates all political and concerned groups of the society ASAP. It is the only way out!

Noble Amhara

Re: Amharas successfully hijacked the change

Post by Noble Amhara » 02 Feb 2021, 15:37

This is why we went to war with racist tigrians like EPRDF who have been demonizing and dehumanizing all Amharas in every part of Ethiopia with no consequences of there crimes and cleansing of Amharas...

.. EPRDF you are lucky to be in the west where you can keep your mouth barking against Amharas all day you scum and your family cadres hiding in Mekele unbombed hotels

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 02 Feb 2021, 15:43

prove to me that a functional abiy exists! you cant prove it to yourself that he has been making a decisions since begining of january! there is no abiy so there is no decision that is being made from the palace. National Bank is functioning and the minstries are helping with technocratic duties. The eight regions are doing fine.

I stoped arguing the existence of abiy when i figured..the more the palace waves a leader that doesnt exist, the more it invalidates itself. A caricature of a palace is fine by me!
Last edited by gearhead on 02 Feb 2021, 15:46, edited 1 time in total.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 02 Feb 2021, 15:46

Noble Amhara wrote:
02 Feb 2021, 15:37
This is why we went to war with racist tigrians like EPRDF who have been demonizing and dehumanizing all Amharas in every part of Ethiopia with no consequences of there crimes and cleansing of Amharas...

.. EPRDF you are lucky to be in the west where you can keep your mouth barking against Amharas all day you scum and your family cadres hiding in Mekele unbombed hotels
Ato Noble,

You try hard to pretend Amhara which I really doubt. Assuming you are one, but you won't succeed in you adventure I'm telling you. Ethiopian politics is beyond your peanut size head comprehend it.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 02 Feb 2021, 15:56

War between Gim Nefxegna vs Galla is inevitable, watch my word!!!

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 02 Feb 2021, 15:57

Kkkkkkkkkk real Amharas love junta and Meles Zenawi EPRDF knows very well Amharas are supportive of Sibhat Negas Policies it’s all the pretenders demanding judgement day upon weyane xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 02 Feb 2021, 16:17

So long you watch the more than 50 faceless and nameless youtube channels you going to think that:play your head to the fulles but you withdraw even for a week, you see a different reality.BTW, EPRDFs fatalistic view is from being brainwashed by these same powers that exist in the air.
tolcha wrote:
02 Feb 2021, 15:56

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 02 Feb 2021, 16:28

gearhead wrote:
02 Feb 2021, 16:17
So long you watch the more than 50 faceless and nameless youtube channels you going to think that:play your head to the fulles but you withdraw even for a week, you see a different reality.BTW, EPRDFs fatalistic view is from being brainwashed by these same powers that exist in the air.
tolcha wrote:
You must be either of the two, most probably 80-90% Galla... that is why you are crying!!! Dedeb!!!

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 02 Feb 2021, 16:39

gearhead wrote:
tolcha wrote:
Obbo gearhead,

Are you suggesting that I am brainwashed watching non-existent news on social media and tubes to form this opinion of mine? I didn't get it. Can you elaborate on what you mean by simple English clauses so I can understand you better, thanks?

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 02 Feb 2021, 16:44

yes! there isnt a functioning palace but that is perfectly fine with me.
EPRDF wrote:
02 Feb 2021, 16:39
gearhead wrote:
tolcha wrote:
Obbo gearhead,

Are you suggesting that I am brainwashed watching non-existent news on social media and tubes to form this opinion of mine? I didn't get it. Can you elaborate on what you mean by simple English clauses so I can understand you better, thanks?

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 02 Feb 2021, 17:23

EPRDF wrote:
02 Feb 2021, 15:30
Three years ago, the revolt of the Oromo youth aka Qeeroo that spread out from center to east and west of the country had sent TPLF, the dominant party of the ruling coalition, to its home town and brought OPDO and Abiy Ahmed to the helm of power.

The Oromo youth, Qeeroo, were the ones on the frontline to take sniper bullets of the regime and who died in thousands as a result.

If we say "the change came because of Qeero’s sacrifice," it cannot be an exaggeration.

Three years later, Abiy and his ODP, whose main social base and constituency is to be Oromo and Oromia, have lost the support of the Oromo mass because of the political direction Abiy and ODP have followed, and somehow, Abiy has now found himself surrounded by Amhara elites.

Amharas pushed Abiy into war in Tigray and they became lucky in eliminating TPLF from the national political arena, at least for the time being.

As TPLF is gone now the next war target is in Oromia against Oromo nationalists. Abiy Ahmed has now no option but to sign the term and conditions offered by its Amhara handlers.No exit for Abiy it is sealed.

Shimeles Abdisa, Taye Dendae, General Hailu Gonfa and other Gobena’s chachata is temporary. They will be purged to face their fate soon.

However, this political pressure we see that is coming from Amhara elites is taking the country to endless chaos and ultimately to the complete disintegration of this nation.

To save this country, Abiy must resign and his entire administration and system must be ousted to be replaced by a transitional government that incorporates all political and concerned groups of the society ASAP. It is the only way out!
What is the kind of change you want?

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 02 Feb 2021, 17:30

gearhead wrote:
02 Feb 2021, 16:44
yes!
EPRDF wrote:
gearhead wrote:
tolcha wrote:
Obbo gearhead,

gearhead,

Thank you. I am not brainwashed but convinced of my opinion by seeing which way the current political trajectory has been heading.

I am following the dynamic on the ground very closely in every media available whether it belongs to friends or foes.

I am listening and reading what authorities say and write; I'm observing what exactly is happening on the ground and every evidence I see as snow white as of now is leading to the point that I tried to explain.

naggayati!

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 02 Feb 2021, 17:35

Agames d!ck was chopped by both Amharas & Oromos. We can not exclude Eritreans and other Ethiopian ethnics in the effort to send agames to the hole they dig for all of us to enter.

The future is bright without agames. Don't salivate with hopes and dreams in regard to the hatred you sow amongst people to come to fruitshen. With the replacement of current generation to a new one, coexistence and mutual respect will come hand in hand.

Ember Tenkebalay

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 02 Feb 2021, 17:43

I agree with you that over 1 month disappearance for a Media crazy Abiy's, Facebook posts and Twiter are jokes and clear indications of series pronblem in the Menelik Palace...ያ ወንበር እኮ ለጋላ እና ትግሬ አይሆንም...ለመቀሰፍ ካልሆነ!
70-20-10 wasnt exactly a suggestion. he go neo, then it has to be with the ailments. Right? menilik's reign was in disappearance, so the wannabe abiy gets the same deal, good-bad-ugly!will he pull a no-show for 13years, 13months? who knows but who cares really?federal ethiopia has little need of the palace and the shenanigans can continue as long as they want. A mute zombie is fine. Either way, many sh!t in their pants when offered the position so abichu chuffa will have to do

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 02 Feb 2021, 17:54

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
02 Feb 2021, 17:23
The change that brings the end of one Ethnic supremacy over the others. The change that embraces multi-national federalism and that promotes unity within diversity. The change that brings the mosaic of all stripes of societies that constitute the Ethiopian nation to the forefront. I hope it is not too much to ask.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 02 Feb 2021, 18:10

EPRDF wrote:
02 Feb 2021, 17:54
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
The change that brings the end of one Ethnic supremacy over the others. The change that embraces multi-national federalism and that promotes unity within diversity. The change that brings the mosaic of all stripes of societies that constitute the Ethiopian nation to the forefront. I hope it is not too much to ask.
That is the kind of change we all would like to see. However, do you think that the kind of ethnic federalism that we have now is the kind of federalism that you aspire to see? Does ethnic Federalism mean building mono ethnic states where diversity is curtailed within the Federal States? I also am against any ethnic supremacy be it Tigrean or Oromo or any other. What I fail to see is your imagination of the Amhara domination when the reality is that it is the Amhara being exterminated left and right by tribal extremists and, the dead being dumped like some kind of trash in mass graves. Are you not yet satisfied seeing the bloods of innocent farmers spilled everyday just because they are perceived as Amhara and, your 'imagined" Amhara leaders saying nothing about it?

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 02 Feb 2021, 18:54

We shall see when you get warmth and others get burned by it.

ze_shewa

Post by ze_shewa » 02 Feb 2021, 19:06

OPDO has taken the seat from TPLF yet b1tches still crying about neftenga, what amhara elites are you speaking of? you mean demeke and co? the urban elite or is it your imaginary amhara cabal that secretly controls everything from the shadows and lives rent free in your mind ? If anything, it has been the amhara peasants that have suffered the most in the recent transition, only in the last 3 months, after sacrificing their blood they managed to gain their rightful dignity. One thing for sure is that the amharas have been forced to forge a unified identity for themselves. It will be a strong bloc and which will defend its interests for the near future

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 02 Feb 2021, 19:14

I doubt its effectiveness without a functioning mule such as abiy, but if true that nefxenia can create a tigray like scenario where oromia and somali will also need a UN intervention to facilitate adminstration...if neftenia unintended consequences manages its own self distruction...well i am of no power to stand on their way, but it will be one more for the text books on the inevitable end of empires.
EPRDF wrote:
02 Feb 2021, 17:30
gearhead wrote:
02 Feb 2021, 16:44
yes!
EPRDF wrote:
gearhead wrote:
tolcha wrote:
Obbo gearhead,

gearhead,

Thank you. I am not brainwashed but convinced of my opinion by seeing which way the current political trajectory has been heading.

I am following the dynamic on the ground very closely in every media available whether it belongs to friends or foes.

I am listening and reading what authorities say and write; I'm observing what exactly is happening on the ground and every evidence I see as snow white as of now is leading to the point that I tried to explain.

naggayati!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 02 Feb 2021, 19:20

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
EPRDF wrote:
02 Feb 2021, 15:30

He wants to end tplf trouble making activities through the kind of change in which the tplf comes out of hiding and summons all the other nations and nationalities of Ethiopia and together form a transitional Ethiopian government similar to the bygone days when tplf assumed power and landed in Menelik's palace ASP, to perform the usual circus as the Great Dictator and thereafter articulating about the Fire and the dry hay stack (Esaat enna Chid)

I am not a politician but yet the realities in Ethiopia demonstrates the fact that the current PM is Great Gods Great gift to Mamma Ethiopia, Mamma Eritrea and the whole of Africa, never seen and never heard before for 3000 years in Ethiopian history. All of these noisy jealous day dreamers who keep suggesting all of these self serving transitional hallucinations instead of competing in the free and fair election and after that form a government do care a dash about the country and its diverse peoples.

Last edited by sun on 02 Feb 2021, 19:40, edited 3 times in total.