Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sun
Member+

Re: "ኢትዮጵያ እጆችዋን ወደ ኤርትራ ትዘረጋለች"

Post by sun » 29 Aug 2021, 22:22

Hmm...

ato sarcasm,

Ask help from the strong so that your self inflicted pain may go so long.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 30 Aug 2021, 00:56

Kichamo Komalo - ታዲያ በዛው እግረ መንገዷን ጭንጫ አጋሜን ትኮረኩማለቻ። :lol: :lol: :lol:
sarcasm wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 20:41

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 14 Oct 2021, 18:12

"ከኢሳያስ ፍቃድ ውጭ ድርድር መደረግ የለበትም"
በምንም ተአምር!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 Oct 2021, 18:27

Mujahideen - ወያኔ እጆቿን ወደመቃብር ትዘረጋለች። :lol: :lol: :lol:
sarcasm wrote:
01 Feb 2021, 21:03

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 14 Oct 2021, 18:33

የአሸባሪው ጁንታ ዎንድሜ Sarcasm ተልእኮ ኡናታችን ትግራይ ኡጆችዋን ወደ ፈረንጆች ኡንድትዘረጋ ማስገደድ ነው። :roll:

የኔ ስራ ደግሞ የተሰጠንን የጡሞና ጊዜን በአግባቡ በመጠቀም ኡናታችን ትግራይን ኡጆችዋ ዎደ እግዚአብሄር ኡንድትዘረጋ ነው። ከቅዱሳን ጋር ኡንድትደመር ነው። :roll:

የኡናታችን ትግራይ ሆድ ዥንጉርጉር። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 29 Oct 2021, 08:31

በነገራችን ላይ ኢሳያስ የደሴ ልጅ ነው
አስተምራ ለዚህ ያደረሰችው ደሴ ነች
ደሴን መንካት ኢሳያስን መንካት ነው ::
Please wait, video is loading...

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 03 Nov 2021, 23:06

Abere wrote:
03 Nov 2021, 14:57
euroland,

If you allow me to engage in your thought .. . .

Regarding Eritrea's involvement, yes it should and this is the right time. This is a no brainer. Once TPLF takes over Ethiopia, Eritrea will be in big trouble and its people will face the same situation the unarmed Amhara are facing now. If TPLF used external foreign forces or Black and White soldiers to commit atrocity and reign suffering in the Horn of Africa, so the involvement of Eritrea is morally and legally justified for her own existence and peace.

Eritrea should do it ASAP, don't drag your feet like Abiy Ahmed did, intentionally or unintentionally( silly and very suicidal).
euroland wrote:
03 Nov 2021, 14:35
Zmeselo
I agree that we will not a peace unless we eradicate the threat of the Weyane for once and for all. My frustration is with the weak Ethiopians who are extremely fragmented and couldn’t care less if the Weyane captures towns and villages as long as it is not their own village or town.

Recently I was discussing the situation in Dessie and it’s surroundings with my Amara friend. I told him my sympathy goes to his people in Dessie who would be living in hell until the Agames are dislodged. I was shocked by his answer and made me to think twice in supporting our troops involvement in their own war. He said to me እኔኮ ጎጃሜ ነኝ: ወሎዬ አይደለሁም።። To him, the death and suffering of other Amaras or Ethiopians are nothing as long as it is not from his “Gojjam” district. These are the people that Dr. Abiy is hopping to lead and defeat the juntas.

Zmeselo wrote:
03 Nov 2021, 13:37
euroland wrote:
03 Nov 2021, 13:24
I am now convinced that our Eritrean government should not send one single soldier on the side of Ethiopian front to reverse the current situation. If 1.5 million armed Ethiopias are getting pushed one village and town at the time by the ill trained and lightly armed and outnumbered Juntas, then let them fight their own fight. Meanwhile, Eritrea should get ready to wipe out any threat from the Agames who probably would foolishly attack the Eritrean position, the Agames know they will not win the war against Shaebia but they use that to get material and moral support from the West by claiming an Eritrean attack against them. Let their foolish adventure should be their last.
I think, it's a question of timing.

If you know that someone sooner or later is gonna attack you it's wise, in my view, to cripple them beyond repair in advance. If- hypotetichally speaking- the tplf rodents manage to take power in Addis, the first country they want to destroy with the help of the Americans & the Europeans is Eritrea. The country & people they hate the most, & feel pathologically inferior to.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 03 Nov 2021, 23:19

sarcasm wrote:
01 Feb 2021, 21:03
aboy sarcasm getting more and more sarcastic. :P

So you want them to go and roll all over the places on the dirty western streets yelling, babbaa buddeen, babba buddeen save us from our self inflicted pains and zero gains. Save us babbaa Misir, save us babbaa Sudan so that we may not start eating udaan. Ethiopia and Eritrea are forever because they are the source and origin of the human species. Determination and decisiveness coupled with healthy flexibility will take them a loooooong way. So stop smoking and sniffing too much because then you will get hallucinated and start asking weird dumb questions and make yourself a simple childish laughing stock. 8)

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 03 Nov 2021, 23:27

Eritrea and Eritreans are the paragons of virtue. You on the other hand are incarcerate of evil , who enjoys killing ENDF while in their sleep . Ethiopians are stretching our hands to our Eritreans brothers and Sisters in peace to live and prosper together .

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/VAP0vye0VuQ

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 07 Nov 2021, 21:17

Abere

Post by Abere » 16 Dec 2021, 09:58

ኡኡ ጆባይደን! ኡኡ አልሲሲ! ኡኡ አል ቡሃራን! ከማለት እና ኢሳይያስ አፈወርቅ ከኢትዮዽያ ጎን እቆማለሁ ከማለት የቱ የተሻለ ይሆናል? ኢሳይያስ በቂ ምክንያት አለው፤ ከትግራይ ወያኔ ጋር ዓለም ያወቀው ቂም። የጥላትህ ጥላት ነው። ከዚያም አልፎ የኢትዮዽያ ችግር የኤርትራ ችግር ነው። What is the rationale for the Joe Biden uuu , Al Sisis uuu and Al Buhran uuu? What is their business in Ethiopia? :mrgreen: What is also EU business in Ethiopia for trying to coerce African countries to affect Ethiopia, because of their blind support for a mercenary rebel from a small province of Tigray? Let's say the rest of Ethiopia extended their warm welcoming hand to Eritrea while the small province of Tigray spread her legs for the West and Arabs, how can you handle that? :mrgreen:

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 21 Mar 2022, 13:00

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 27 Mar 2022, 09:40

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 05 Apr 2022, 07:33

Wedi wrote:
03 Apr 2022, 08:57
ሴረኛው አብይ አህመድ ኢሳያስን እና የኤርትራ ህዝብን መካዱን የሚያረጋግጥ መረጃ ፋሲል የኔአለም አወጣ!!

Fasil Yenealem

በዚህ ወቅትም ይሁን በማንኛውም ጊዜ፣ ኢትዮጵያ ልትጣላት ቀርቶ ልታስቀይማት እንኳ የማይገባ አገር ብትኖር፣ ኤርትራ ናት። ኤርትራ የሰሜን እዝ በተመታ ጊዜ ከዋለችው ውለታ በተጨማሪ ሱዳንና ግብጽ አብረው ሊያጠቁን በተነሱበት ጊዜ፣ ከጎናችን ተሰልፋ እውነተኛ ወዳጅነቷን አሳይታናለች። የኤርትራ መንግስት የቱንም ያክል ዋጋ ያስከፍለው፣ ያመነበትን ነገር ያለምንም ማወላወል ያስፈጽማል፤ የሚነበብ፣ የሚገመትና የሚታመን የውጭ ፖሊሲ ያራምዳል።

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Apr 2022, 08:06

Kichamo - You know why you remain cursed. It’s because you are faithless & make fun of the scriptures. KIFFU!
sarcasm wrote:
05 Apr 2022, 07:33
Wedi wrote:
03 Apr 2022, 08:57
ሴረኛው አብይ አህመድ ኢሳያስን እና የኤርትራ ህዝብን መካዱን የሚያረጋግጥ መረጃ ፋሲል የኔአለም አወጣ!!

Fasil Yenealem

በዚህ ወቅትም ይሁን በማንኛውም ጊዜ፣ ኢትዮጵያ ልትጣላት ቀርቶ ልታስቀይማት እንኳ የማይገባ አገር ብትኖር፣ ኤርትራ ናት። ኤርትራ የሰሜን እዝ በተመታ ጊዜ ከዋለችው ውለታ በተጨማሪ ሱዳንና ግብጽ አብረው ሊያጠቁን በተነሱበት ጊዜ፣ ከጎናችን ተሰልፋ እውነተኛ ወዳጅነቷን አሳይታናለች። የኤርትራ መንግስት የቱንም ያክል ዋጋ ያስከፍለው፣ ያመነበትን ነገር ያለምንም ማወላወል ያስፈጽማል፤ የሚነበብ፣ የሚገመትና የሚታመን የውጭ ፖሊሲ ያራምዳል።

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 07 Apr 2022, 07:49

ከዐቢይ አህመድ አስተዳደር ይልቅ የፕ/ት ኢሳይያስ አፈወርቂ መንግሥት ስለኢትዮጵያ ኅልውና በደንብ ያስባል፡፡

የኤርትራ ህዝብን በአስር እጥፍ የሚበልጥ የህዝብ ቁጥር ይዘው በኤርትራ ህዝብና መሪ ይተማመናሉ። ለዛውም ምንም በሌላት ድሃ ሀገር 😉 .. የእነሱስ አይጣል ነው።

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 28 Aug 2022, 09:01

አቢይ አሕመድ ኢሳያስን ዳግም ወደ ትግራይ ጋበዘ

In what looks like a major escalation, the statement from Tigray Army’s Military Command said , “entire forces of Eastern Command of Ethiopia from Western Tigray crossed the Eritrea border and entered Ugraro (South Central Eritrea) to attack Adiyabo in Tigray and open another front.”

https://umdmedia.com/2022/08/three-days ... %EF%BF%BC/