Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

EthioRedSea

Re: Myriam Saïd, Senior Digital Economy adviser to the PM

Post by EthioRedSea » 26 Jan 2021, 09:22

Why is an Arab woman advising the PM? There are many educated Ethiopians? Please stop destroying Ethiopia. Why do you call yourself Jennifer? Why do not you have Ethiopian name? If a foreigner, please leave Ethiopia for Ethiopians?

Why destroy a country that has not done any crime to other countries? Why starve the population by destroying their livelihoods? I know you will laugh at this question. You are here to destroy Ethiopia's population.

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 26 Jan 2021, 11:44

In the new Ethiopia, Maryam is more important to Ethiopia than you junta gypsie bandas who dream day and night to destroy Ethiopia... leave Ethiopia to Ethiopians junta

EthioRedSea wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 09:22
Why is an Arab woman advising the PM? There are many educated Ethiopians? Please stop destroying Ethiopia. Why do you call yourself Jennifer? Why do not you have Ethiopian name? If a foreigner, please leave Ethiopia for Ethiopians?

Why destroy a country that has not done any crime to other countries? Why starve the population by destroying their livelihoods? I know you will laugh at this question. You are here to destroy Ethiopia's population.

judit abram

Post by judit abram » 26 Jan 2021, 13:41

I know an Ethiopian leading the largest Digital Economy portfolio of the largest corporation un the world.
It is really shame we trust a light color foreigners instead of capable and loyal Ethiopians

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 26 Jan 2021, 16:20

Ethiopia belongs to Tigrayans. Most of you are Bantu Africans. You need to leave Ethiopia to Aksumites, that is mainly Tigrayans and some part of The Amhara population.