Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

Tigray song dedicated to her excellency Tsedale Lemma, Africa's best reporter, daughter of Abageda Lemma Gemechu,

Post by abel qael » 26 Jan 2021, 03:35

I just love this brilliant Oromo Lady. Unlike the bloody-poozied qomiche-hamasenay bi'tches like mesraq betraq/ sebdeyley/ tesfanesh/ qebenit/ eurokintir of campopolo, Tsedale Lema is briliant and fit- clean, lean and mean- and dynamic, honest and patriotic lady.
BTW: Today I have been celebrating the death of 3500 hamasenay lootiews in Tselemti , where another 2200 Amharu and Pp also perished.
I also admire the Ejolie aand Amharu soldiers who killed 25 Hamasenay lootiew and wounded 50 more in Adigrat's pp military base due to argument with the lootiew hamasenays who came to steal Tanks and Rocket launchers to be smuggled to cursedartera. The brave Ejolie Soldiers were the first who annihilated the coward lootiew Hamasenay in Quiha a day earlier. Similar disputes are now spreading all over the frontlines in Tigray-Abay. Without qomiches and PP protection, TDF can kill all hamasenays in just few hours.

abel qael

Re: Tigray song dedicated to her excellency Tsedale Lemma, Africa's best reporter, daughter of Abageda Lemma Gemechu,

Post by abel qael » 04 Mar 2021, 03:00

Another great Tigrigna song for the Iron Lady, Tsedale Lemma.