Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

I hate it but: Are Endertans really have 30% brain deficiency or they are born Aqataro or they are Diqalu Amharu???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Jan 2021, 02:16

Revenge is the ultimate healing for Tigrayans on the dish washers for the Eritreans, no life nor wife until all Tigrayans achieve marching to Hamassien Awraja and clean all Nazis.

Enderta, are you really Tigrayans or Amharu live in Tigray soil, if what sons of Enderta are doing to Tigray do not shame you what else can shame you???

In my own life I witnessed Enderta opportunists or “Aqataro” to be the tool of enemy Tigray I have not seen anywhere in this plant. During Derg Era Deqi Enderta allied with Derg Amhara and killed many many Tigrayan youths and educated people yet when Woyane came to power you were for front to be loyal Tigrayans and concerned Tigrayans.

Once again when Tigray is being surrounded by many enemies to extinct Tigray from the face of the earth by killing, burning properties, looting, demolishing Tigray treasuries in monastery churches and Mosques yet Deqi Enderta are with the enemy of Tigray Amhara, and Hamassien became the tool for the torching of Tigray.

I wonder what the Diaspora Deqi Enderta are thinking right now when their people are allied with PP to destroy Tigray, why you do not openly tell the Enderta educated people to side with enemy and became tools for the distraction of Tigray???

The shameless Deqi Enderta enemies of Tigray should be told by other Deqi Enderta to go directly to their 30% deficiency brain if they can understand what the hell they are doing to Tigray right now.

Regardless any one from Enderta member of PP or not you cannot say I am a nationalist Tigrayan born to defend Tigray and my people, because Endertans have an obligation to tell others from Enderta selling the pride of Enderta and Tigray and the only people can knock their filthy brain is their own clan than any other Tigrayan to tell them. One thing I learned from Deqi Akeleguzay is if one of them does something to shame Akeleguzay clan, they openly tell that person what the hell is doing and to stop it immediately, because what you are doing is the shame of all Akeleguzean. The Enderta people should learn from Akele and do the same to the shameless opportunists and dog of Amharu.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 26 Jan 2021, 02:29, edited 1 time in total.

sesame
Member+

Re: I hate it but: Are Endertans really have 30% brain deficiency or they are born Aqataro or they are Diqalu Amharu???

Post by sesame » 26 Jan 2021, 02:24

Halafi,

Endertans are Ethiopian pure and simple. That is why the TPLF thugs treated them like junk. As Temben, you were in the eyes of the Adwa junta subhuman. Aboy Sibhat once said that Adwans taught Tembenot how to put shoes on. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wedi
Member+

Re: I hate it but: Are Endertas really have 30% brain deficiency or they are born Aqataro or they are Diqalu Amharu???

Post by Wedi » 26 Jan 2021, 02:25

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 02:16
Enderta, are you really Tigrayan or Amharu live in Tigray soil, if what sons of Enderta are doing to Tigray do not shame you what else can shame you???

In my own life I witnessed Enderta opportunists or “Aqataro” to be the tool of enemy Tigray I have not seen anywhere in this plant. During Derg Era Deqi Enderta allied with Derg Amhara and killed many many Tigrayan youths and educated people yet when Woyane came to power you were for front to be loyal Tigrayans and concerned Tigrayans.

Once again when Tigray is being surrounded by many enemies to extinct Tigray from the face of the earth by killing, burning properties, looting, demolishing Tigray treasuries in monastery churches and Mosques yet Deqi Enderta are with the enemy of Tigray Amhara, and Hamassien became the tool for the torching of Tigray.

I wonder what the Diaspora Deqi Enderta are thinking right now when their people are allied with PP to destroy Tigray, why you do not openly tell the Enderta educated people to side with enemy and became tools for the distraction of Tigray???
The shameless Deqi Enderta enemies of Tigray should be told by other Deqi Enderta to go directly to their 30% deficiency brain if they can understand what the hell, they are doing to Tigray right now.

Regardless any one from Enderta member of PP or not you cannot say I am a nationalist Tigrayan born to defend Tigray and my people, because Endertans have an obligation to tell others from Enderta selling the pride of Enderta and Tigray and the only people can knock their filthy brain is their own clan than any other Tigrayan to tell them. One thing I learned from Deqi Akeleguzay is if one of them does something to shame Akeleguzay clan, they openly tell that person what the hell is doing and to stop it immediately, because what you are doing is the shame of all Akeleguzean. The Enderta people should learn from Akele and do the same to the shameless opportunists and dog of Amharu.
Did you forget what you have said about the Great Enderta people in 2017? Didn't you hate and consider them as second citizen Tigrians?
Now you are crying to help your evil Adwa clan!!

This is your article in 2017

(By Halafi Mengedi)
July, 2017

“Deqi Enderta Ab Naimatkum Keteman Gezan Atikum Kem Xulul Kelbi Aytnbuhu, Kemtom Kalo’ot Tigaru Natkum Ketema N’dequ. B’kalo’ot Rahaxn Gulbetn Aytmekehu. Hafirkum Wuxu Kab Ketema Naimatkum.”

Enderta Awraja is the only in Tigray never contributed all the efforts going on in all Tigray Awrajas. Abay woldu must order Enderta to go back to their Awraja and build their capital city of Enderta, Mekelle is not Enderta capital city. The intention of King Yohannes and Ras Alula the founder fathers was the city to be the capital city of Tigray not one Awraja capital city and Abay Would must respect their words and intentions and order Enderta to do their fair share and build their own capital city now. Mengisti Tigray should help them to expedite their building process and the people of Enderta should do it the way other Awraja of Tigray has been doing to their capital cities. Work and show us like other Tigrayans to be proud as one of the contributors of Tigray developments not just talk and talk without any deed to show. You cannot live under others skirts and pretend as one of the contributors of Tigray for its development. Enderta building capital city in their own Awraja like Hintalo would be considered as big contribution for all Tigrayans and you would be treated equal but as of today you are the only one failed to contribute anything for Tigray developments. Start it now and you can do it in the next five years you will have beautiful city reflects your own culture and value, Mekelle is not your culture nor your value but you are dwelling as guests of all Tigrayans, that is how I see you and all Tigrayans should see you that way as well too.

Degua Tembien, Gerealta, Seharti and Samre must return to Abiy Adi for their administration city and their capital city. Mekelle should be free for all Tigryans as their federal city not specific regions of Tigray but for all 82 Zoba Tigray. Having said the above the current residents of Mekelle should remain as part of the city residents and they should not be evicted but Enderta capital city must be somewhere in Enderta Awraja not Mekelle. Mekelle never been founded to be for the capital city of Enderta nor any Enderta participated to build the city, others did it.

Tigray currently has 10 Awrajas without including the looted other regions still under Amharu. All Awraja of Tigray except Enderta people have been working hard to make their capital city as viable city people to live in them and attracting investments in their regions by providing water, planting trees in their cities and their surroundings to make Tigray modern cities anyone travels any directions but Enderta people have not contributed any effort to do their fair shares to develop one region of Enderta like the rest of Awraja cities residents. Endertas are hiding in Mekelle by the effort of the founders of Tambien people and the developers of Mekelle to modern city by all Tigrayans effort and wealth from all over Tigray regions yet the shameless Enderta do not have any consideration for other Tigrayans contribution for Tigray sitting in Mekelle and bullshitting and infecting other hard working Tigrayan youths by bringing the hated Ghetto black American cities culture to our societies in Tigray.

Deqi Enderta do not come at me I am just telling the truth and you must go after your own deceits, lies, pretending and meet the sweat, hard work and dedication for Tigray like the rest of Tigrayans, no more living in ready made city by others and claim other Tigrayans as Enderta nothing to do with your culture and custom to be the same.

Abay Woldu do the right thing and order Enderta to move their administration to Hintalo within 6 months and Degua Tembien, Seharti, Samre and Gerealta must take their administration to Abiy Adi and free Mekelle city to be the federal city of all Tigrayans as intended by the founder fathers of King Yohannes and Ras Alula. Removing Enderta from Mekelle city admin will eliminate all the bad culture going on in Mekelle city affecting the rest of Tigray youths in all Woredas. Enderta must tighten their belts and roll up their sleeves like the other nine Awraja cities and make a difference to beautify Tigray, stop pretending and smell the realty what other Tigrayans have been making a difference to our Tigray cities all to be like Mekelle.

Deqi Enderta what have you done since 1991 when Axum, Adwa, Adigrat, Awllallo, Maichew and Alamata, Abiy Adi and Yechilay, Humora and Endaslasse made huge differences to beautify Tigray, what are you doing and where have you been for the last 27 years??? It is time for Enderta people to go and start building your own capital city like every Tigrayans have been doing and your fair share as “shama shama Yiqelil Emema” Kemzubluwo Ayatatna.

Noble Amhara

Re: I hate it but: Are Endertans really have 30% brain deficiency or they are born Aqataro or they are Diqalu Amharu???

Post by Noble Amhara » 26 Jan 2021, 02:46

Noble Amhara wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 02:46

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 26 Jan 2021, 03:18

Noble Amhara wrote:
Noble Amhara wrote:
How can she be so insensitive? She is not from Enderta. She could be from Eritrea or half-cast. TPLF has not done anything wrong to declare war on it? TPLF developed Ethiopia's economy after overthrowing the military regime in Ethiopia in 1991. TPLF is not perfect. It is corrupt and despotic. Power has been practically in the hands of The Sebhat Nega family even though most of them lacked training and talent. They spoke poor English and were opportunists. Eritrea's agents infiltrated TPLF and was destroying it day by day. The Sebhat Nega Family are half-cast, they are seasonal Tigray-Ethiopians. When things are in their favor, they say they are Eritreans. When things go wrong like now, they are Ethiopians.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 26 Jan 2021, 04:04

EthioRedSea wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 03:18
Noble Amhara wrote:
Noble Amhara wrote:
How can she be so insensitive? She is not from Enderta. She could be from Eritrea or half-cast. TPLF has not done anything wrong to declare war on it? TPLF developed Ethiopia's economy after overthrowing the military regime in Ethiopia in 1991. TPLF is not perfect. It is corrupt and despotic. Power has been practically in the hands of The Sebhat Nega family even though most of them lacked training and talent. They spoke poor English and were opportunists. Eritrea's agents infiltrated TPLF and was destroying it day by day. The Sebhat Nega Family are half-cast, they are seasonal Tigray-Ethiopians. When things are in their favor, they say they are Eritreans. When things go wrong like now, they are Ethiopians.
No Eritrean mixed Tigrayan would sing such a song! She is proud Andertan Amharan

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Jan 2021, 12:02

You may say or think they are not the majority of Enderta but they are not the minority of the sale for enemy Tigray Amhara and Hamassien, they are the majority. The majority of Enderta are silent, that means they have approved the sale out Aqataros. The Diaspora Endertans should have told them by now what they are doing to Tigrayans. At this hour any Tigrayan cannot be against his or her own people when Tigray is bleeding by sworn enemy Hamassien and Amhara, there never been an enemy wanted to wipe out Tigray ever except Hamassien Awraja and Amharu and any Tigrayan to be on the side of enemy is beyond any rational.