Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Digital Weyane
Member+

If You Don't Mind Me Asking....

Post by Digital Weyane » 25 Jan 2021, 18:58

I remember a few months ago, brother eden/sarcasm was saying, "if Eritreans attack my country Tigray, I'll be the first one to go home to Tigray and fight them to death!"

That was then, and this is now. :|

If brother eden/sarcasm hasn't gone home to Tigray to fight yet, doesn't that mean his allegations of Eritrean troops presence in Tigray are baseless, groundless, unwarranted an unfounded? :roll: :roll: :roll:

If you want us to take your words at face value, go home to Tigray and fight! :mrgreen:

Temt
Member+

Re: If You Don't Mind Me Asking....

Post by Temt » 25 Jan 2021, 19:02

Digital Weyane wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 18:58
I remember a few months ago, brother eden/sarcasm was saying, "if Eritreans attack my country Tigray, I'll be the first one to go home to Tigray and fight them to death!"

That was then, and this is now. :|

If brother eden/sarcasm hasn't gone home to Tigray to fight yet, doesn't that mean his allegations of Eritrean troops presence in Tigray are baseless, groundless, unwarranted an unfounded? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Yes brother DW, and also means that eden/sarcasm has no balls, but is a cowardly piece of crap!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: If You Don't Mind Me Asking....

Post by Digital Weyane » 25 Jan 2021, 20:31

In my humble Tigraway opinion, Alula Solomon has figured that he can't possibly raise money by talking about the presence of Ethiopian forces in Tigray, so he crafted a winning plot twist to his propaganda by making allegations against Eritrea to fatten up his wallet.

ሓደ ትግራዋይ ልአብ ውጪ ሃገር ለለዉ ተጋሩ ገንዘቦም ክዘርፎም እንተሎ ሱኽ ምባል ላይቲ ገበን ተሓባባሪ ሙኻን ኡዩ።
:evil: :evil: