Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
temari

Why do TPLF activists lie so much? Do they really believe they can convince anybody with such absurd lies?

Post by temari » 24 Jan 2021, 21:01

I don't want to be harsh on them and I understand they are trying to boost their moral after the humiliating war but do they really have to lie in such magnitude and absurdity? The daily fake news is bordering to mental insanity. How can they expect people to believe such teret teret? Personally I know not a single person that believes these stories but all of them make jokes and laugh about the absurd fake news. You guys are really becoming a laughing stock. እንዲህ ያለ ያለቅጥ የተጋነነ የውሸት ጋጋታ የአእምሮ ጤንነት አይመስለኝም። ጨርቃችሁን ልትጥሉ እኮ ምንም አልቀራችሁም:: Cool it down guys.

eritrea

Re: Why do TPLF activists lie so much? Do they really believe they can convince anybody with such absurd lies?

Post by eritrea » 24 Jan 2021, 21:12

temari wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 21:01
I don't want to be harsh on them and I understand they are trying to boost their moral after the humiliating war but do they really have to lie in such magnitude and absurdity? The daily fake news is bordering to mental insanity. How can they expect people to believe such teret teret? Personally I know not a single person that believes these stories but all of them make jokes and laugh about the absurd fake news. You guys are really becoming a laughing stock. እንዲህ ያለ ያለቅጥ የተጋነነ የውሸት ጋጋታ የአእምሮ ጤንነት አይመስለኝም። ጨርቃችሁን ልትጥሉ እኮ ምንም አልቀራችሁም:: Cool it down guys.

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: Why do TPLF activists lie so much? Do they really believe they can convince anybody with such absurd lies?

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 24 Jan 2021, 21:13

I do begin to enjoy it. I just read the headlines. Nothing more. It does not make me mad. It makes me smile.
When I wake up, the first thing I do is grab my iPhone, and go to ER. Here they are to entertain me and so many other Ethiopians.
Let us be real. Without them ER might be boring.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 24 Jan 2021, 21:27

One thing that we will never defeated them is their lies. They are in fact a super power in that department, no country or force would ever defeat them. Regardless, as the saying goes: empty barrel makes the most noise. They are empty barrel. Defeated, humiliated and put in 6 feet under
temari wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 21:01