Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

ISIS Fighters Found In Ethiopia's Oromo Province.

Post by Noble Amhara » 24 Jan 2021, 18:53

Lakeshore

Re: ISIS Fighters Found In Ethiopia's Oromo Province.

Post by Lakeshore » 26 Jan 2021, 05:51

This is very shameful. Ethiopians must follow this very carefully. It has been baffling many peoples why the Galla are so barbaric beyond reason. The brutality and savagery against innocent civilians organized and perpetuated by Jawar, shameless abdisa, Abebech abebe, and lema megersa. If you remember lema Megersa's recent picture with long bearded . I believe he was radicalized in the Netherland under the cover of his PhD on Arusi Galla fake story.

Even they were saying once he finished the radicalization, he will be a minster or replacing Muferiat another radicalized Islam. Sudan and Egypt are behind this Islamic take over of Ethiopia under the cover of abyi dam issue. They will not stop until they establish and Islamic state in the holiest Christian nation in Africa. Add your opinion.

During the early years of Mengistu there was a Libyan ambassador by the name Kalifa later he was declared persona non grata (an unacceptable or unwelcome person.) and replaced. This person speaks Galligna and he financed many qur'anic school in Bale and Arusi and was sleeping with under edge Galla boys as well as girls that was the final nail in his coffin and kicked out of Ethiopia. Even if his [deleted] behavior was the cause his main agenda was to radicalize rural Galla communities.

He had an agenda called the RED BELT which is funded by the Arab league. Its main goal was to create a whole Islamic empire around red sea even the Eritrean joined the Arab league after independence at that time for money. They continued by saying all countries around Red sea are Islamic with the exception of Ethiopia that makes the RED BELT incomplete. They want to radicalize and convert all pagan in Ethiopia in to Islam first and eliminate the the die hard Christians and then form Islamic empire that extends to Iraq, Saudi Arabia.

Derg saw this problem ahead. In order to address this issue Derg took many punitive measures against radicals who came to Ethiopia as Islamic scholars and tourists. Derg closed an Islamic school ( recruiting center) established by the Sudanese prime minster Ali Mahdi around Lancha in Addis Ababa and under the cultural renaissance, every Arab who comes to Ethiopia was under close surveillance. However, now their relentless attempted looks like bear fruit and they able to create home grown terrorist like jawar, Lema and many radical Galla so they do not need to come themselves any more. Look at the Abyi government more than half of the positon filled with fake muslin name recruited to make it look like Islam is spreading.

The challenge that we are facing more sinister than Galla tribalism. The gallas are the horses as usual for any one to put the leash and ride them because they are ignorant and kept that way by their Aba Geday and few money that flows for the Arabs. Actually Gallas do not farm any more i mean you do not find a Galla farmer only a Galla politician. They abandoned their culture and become something fake.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 26 Jan 2021, 08:48

Galla is hiding behind the Arabs jalabia and try to be fears' fighter by terrorizing innocent civilians, Tell me in any history Galla fought by itself with out
other commanding it or organize it nada there is no. May be after this post some Galla will create a fake history as usual. Now they are being cannon fodders for Arabs and try to disintegrate Ethiopia. it is a very sad Very sad to be raised as Galla.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 26 Jan 2021, 14:44

Did you hear what the thief Adanech Abebe yesterday. They have found a bout 150 building with out any ownership and more than 300 building project that the money is stolen but there is no house on the ground. These are the same peoples embezzling the Galla budget that they want to liberate. Galla is always falling for whom feed him. They do not like work. This was under the demographic change, meaning filling Addis Ababa with nomadic Galla in order to win Addis Ababa. If they win they will be the one who will be kicked by out of the apartment they are given because they have completed their purpose.

This Adanech she was general Attorney and what did she do nothing just gave a freedom to Terrorist Jawar to roam freely and when he made Achalu killed and got arrested she left her post and become Addis Mayer for the city that she doesn't know and fit. With in a year she was accused stealing 40 million bir and in her defense she said " i do not know who deposited it in my account and no body investigated it.
She gave legal shield for terrorist Querro , OLF and OFECO but arrest Eskinder who never killed or harassed any one.

Now they want to look a changed because election is around the corner. Every other Ethiopian except the Galla should vote out this cancers from Addis Ababa and then from Ethiopia so they can go to their village since they are thinking as villagers.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 26 Jan 2021, 22:44

The other sinister tactics of the Anti Ethiopian OPDO,OLF. OFECO and some pp members of Galla people is to drain the property of none Galla peoples in addis Ababa is using 90% Galla traffic police. This is another scam orchestrated by the thief Adanach Abebe and Shameless Abdisa( president of Galla Party) and the day time thief Takele Goma.

Every driver in Addis Ababa knows and tired of this extra judicial robbery by Addis Ababa traffic police. I can tell you my own experience. I have been in Addis Ababa a year a go. I parked my car and went to Armbaminch Haile resort for about a week. After a week i reached Addis at about 6pm. The plane was late coming from Bahirdar. I took taxi from airport to Hilton where I parked my car. It was so early therefor, i want to go for dinner i called one of my friend and went to pick him. That day there were no electric so it was very dark. I came out of Hilton and turn left to ward bole direction and make another left turn to ward Kazan chis as soon as i turn a traffic police man stopped me i crossed the road stopped just before Radisson Hotel.

The traffic came and asked me for driving License. I asked him what did i do he said driving license then i will tell you. I said ok and gave him. He saw my license and asked me for a passport too i gave him. Then he said there is an island and you supposed to come through but yo turn from the main road. I told him it is too dark and i can't see any sign. He said yes there is one i asked him to show me he said he do not have time now. Then he said unscrew your plate i said what? your plate i asked why he replied when you pay the fine you will get the plate. I told him if you want the plate take it yourself i am not doing it for you. Then he said this is Ethiopia not Europe. And he said what should we do? I told him i thought you are the police give me the ticket and i will pay tomorrow.

He said do want that option ? i asked him what is the other one then he laughed and he said you can pay me and i will give your license. I asked him how much he said you tell me. Now i thought it is a trap and told him, no i will pay at the office give me ticket. He constantly talk in radio with other in different language i believe Galla.
Then he said here is your license and passport pay 150 birr . I gave him 200 birr and told him in the dark and no sign how can you stop me and he said laughing i have family to feed that is why i came to Addis.

Then i told my friend about it and he told me all about this that almost 90% trafic police are Galla and if you are not Galla they abuse you especially the minibus drivers and motorbike and all other ethnics and OPDO and other Galla parties they used as source of income and the trafic ask you money with impunity. Even if you decide to pay your fine mistry of transport one whole day is not enough and even there they ask you 100 bir and they will pay it for you in 10 minutes. This corruption is official.

This is their tactic to make life for none Galla to be unbearable. If you are Galla he will speak to you in Galla and let you go. This thing is posible because the two Previous Galla mayors Takele Goma, and the current thief Abebech Abebe. so peoples of Addis kick this lawless Galla to their stables.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 26 Jan 2021, 22:50

Lakeshore wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 22:44
The other sinister tactics of the Anti Ethiopian OPDO,OLF. OFECO and some pp members of Galla people is to drain the property of none Galla peoples in addis Ababa is using 90% Galla traffic police. This is another scam orchestrated by the thief Adanach Abebe and Shameless Abdisa( president of Galla Party) and the day time thief Takele Goma.

Every driver in Addis Ababa knows and tired of this extra judicial robbery by Addis Ababa traffic police. I can tell you my own experience. I have been in Addis Ababa a year a go. I parked my car and went to Armbaminch Haile resort for about a week. After a week i reached Addis at about 6pm. The plane was late coming from Bahirdar. I took taxi from airport to Hilton where I parked my car. It was so early therefor, i want to go for dinner i called one of my friend and went to pick him. That day there were no electric so it was very dark. I came out of Hilton and turn left to ward bole direction and make another left turn to ward Kazan chis as soon as i turn a traffic police man stopped me i crossed the road stopped just before Radisson Hotel.

The traffic came and asked me for driving License. I asked him what did i do he said driving license then i will tell you. I said ok and gave him. He saw my license and asked me for a passport too i gave him. Then he said there is an island and you supposed to come through but yo turn from the main road. I told him it is too dark and i can't see any sign. He said yes there is one i asked him to show me he said he do not have time now. Then he said unscrew your plate i said what? your plate i asked why he replied when you pay the fine you will get the plate. I told him if you want the plate take it yourself i am not doing it for you. Then he said this is Ethiopia not Europe. And he said what should we do? I told him i thought you are the police give me the ticket and i will pay tomorrow.

He said do want that option ? i asked him what is the other one then he laughed and he said you can pay me and i will give your license. I asked him how much he said you tell me. Now i thought it is a trap and told him, no i will pay at the office give me ticket. He constantly talk in radio with other in different language i believe Galla.
Then he said here is your license and passport pay 150 birr . I gave him 200 birr and told him in the dark and no sign how can you stop me and he said laughing i have family to feed that is why i came to Addis.

Then i told my friend about it and he told me all about this that almost 90% trafic police are Galla and if you are not Galla they abuse you especially the minibus drivers and motorbike and all other ethnics and OPDO and other Galla parties they used as source of income and the trafic ask you money with impunity. Even if you decide to pay your fine mistry of transport one whole day is not enough and even there they ask you 100 bir and they will pay it for you in 10 minutes. This corruption is official.

This is their tactic to make life for none Galla to be unbearable. If you are Galla he will speak to you in Galla and let you go. This thing is posible because the two Previous Galla mayors Takele Goma, and the current thief Abebech Abebe. so peoples of Addis kick this lawless Galla to their stables.

Thanks there can be a solution for this. Remove And disarm Galla Police from Addis Ababa. Bring Democracy into Addis Ababa and then the city to its self governing region. Addis Ababa must represent all its ethnicities and be Democratic. Adanach Abebe Resignation is a starting point for Democracy in Ethiopia

Currently Addis Ababa is being choked by Galla tyrants who oppose Multiculturalism and Transparency in Ethiopia’s only Capital

Unfortunately Gondar, Bahrdar, Desse, Debreberhan, Debremarkos, Weldea, Kombolcha are not as developed like Addis Ababa. I believe Amharas must try to turn Bahir Dar into the second Addis Ababa. The Gallas are not creatures to be around with
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 26 Jan 2021, 23:09, edited 3 times in total.

Gallo

Post by Gallo » 26 Jan 2021, 22:54

I was not shocked to see this news. It is obvious that Galla region will be a fertile and breading place of ISIS in the years too come.
Last edited by Gallo on 26 Jan 2021, 23:17, edited 1 time in total.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 26 Jan 2021, 23:16

OPDO Military in Addis Ababa taring down Ethiopian Flags from Vehicles During the GERD Celebrations OPDO=Oneg Shene Full Proof :arrow:

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 27 Jan 2021, 01:39

Yes Addis peoples and other ethnics except the Galla and the junta should coordinate their action. When ever things like this happen take some kind of evidence and put it on social media before going to the useless Galla infested police. As w saw in the above video the Galla qerro in police uniform abuse peoples who carry Ethiopian flag in every public event and they are acting the same as the TPLF junta savage agazzi.
The Abyi government and other civic organization too gave a blind eye to kind of village mentality of Galla. In Addis every kebele of wereda is filled by Galla who do not even speak proper Amharic and how can they serve the people whom they do not know their language.

Even they organize lumpen and jobless Galla youth from the surrounding area for example around Fernsay legacion they cut down the forest and build their mud house. For their illegal act they are protected by the Galla police of the surrounding area.

They treat Addis Ababan peaples like an enemy and occupied territory. There is Addis Ababa police but they are building and creating Galla police( it is Gala sharia police for Galla only).

Galla is a destruction force good for nothing. Have yo ever heard any Galla so called leader of OLF,OPDO,OFECP and even pp members talk about tolerance or living together no. They do not have any positive agenda except invading destroying. No vision. Imagine if they can do this now and God forbid if they win the election what they would do? think about it. Therefore, all peoples should not vote for any Galla affiliated party even Abyi if he doesn't come out and clearly condemn and do something tangible about the killing innocent people.

The Galla in pp didn't want the parliament to discuses and label TPLF junta and OLF criminal as terrorist group so that they can't raise money and participate in election. The Gall those i mentioned above they hijack the agenda and do not want them to be labeled as terrorist because all Most of Gall in pp and all opdo, ofeco are OLF in mind but different in name. So do not vote to any Galla and do not get intimidated by this savages.
Last edited by Lakeshore on 27 Jan 2021, 08:35, edited 2 times in total.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 27 Jan 2021, 03:17

@Lakeshore,

Amazing ! All what you have written here are true and I myself am a first hand information in all of the cases.

One thing I don't agree is that Abiy's condemnation (he never did) of any or all of barbaric acts will never be enough. Abiy's PP aka OPP party should never get a vote in Addis Ababa. Never ever. Now Addis citizens have started reading to each other and I can tell you for fact that you will never get justice under the current galla infested administration. Other none ethnic based political party must administer Addis in view of establishing a citizen based police. Go to literally all peripheries of addis area and you will see the apes have invaded the city. And to add insult to all they have done (illegally occupying lands and own businesses), they have now set a perimeter by their own to call where they illegally settled as Oromia and then call other parts as Addis (with the galla financed bajaj). The appes are obviously instructed by OPDO aka OLF under the watch of Abiy and that zinjoro Adanech.

Guys, it is very high time that these animals have to be dealt with the soonest possible.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 27 Jan 2021, 03:44

OPDO is working to turn Addis Ababa into a Galla Village in Arsi named Finfine. FYI Addis Ababa is historically Shewa with the Orthodox Tulama and Orthodox Amhara cooperating to build the countries capital. I am expecting the evil galla administration to not be native to shewa but natives of cancerous Arsi, Welega, Ambo, Bale people they have no history with Ethiopia they are Bantu Invaders from West Africa they must be eliminated and wiped away from Southern Abysinnia and brought back to there primitive tribal villages

Gada system is a Gang Based system meant to discriminate and destruct non oromos. The Welega Bale Harargje Arsi Ambo Gallas do not know Democracy they are fascists primitive and racists. Addis Ababa will not have democracy then Ethiopia will never have democracy

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 27 Jan 2021, 08:41

That is what i was saying many times. The Galla terrorist in police uniform are committing atrocities. It is not an isolated incident but an organized action by the invading Galla terrorist IOFL( Islamic Oromo liberation front) Galla ISIS or in short OLF. Their main target is every none Galla citizen Ethiopia. That elderly man is is not Galla we can tell that from his words. He was begging them in the name of Marry give me back my property.

Those members of Galla ISIS are enforcing Adanech Abebe's punitive order directed to ward none Galla indigenous or came from other ethnics back ground citizens. Here this savage discriminatory act should be condemned and those symbolic parliament members who sit there to collect i don't know for sure about $7000 birr salary excluding the corruption would worth to give a blind eye for this kind of action.

Addis people are the most taxed people in the country yet they are pushed by these Galla day time robbers around. They keep saying we want the city to look good whose city you are beautifying as if you built it. You do not even have a social safety net. You do not , help the elderly who can't work but when they dare and come out to work mind you they are not robing like the gala Police and youth did but to work. Then he was harassed, humiliated and his property is taken by illegal Galla police force.

Takele Goma when he was a mayor of Addis, stopped Addis Ababa peoples from helping others addis Kolfe wereda citzen when their home was demolished and didn't have a place to live . So when peoples tried to offer food and shelter the Galla terrorist police stopped them and even bit some of them. That time this Savage man like Galla Abebech were prosecutor or (Abab Geday)

Do not forget what was the last stage of the Agame junta? they create their own government with in the government amid look at other as a second class citizens, take their land, make others pay tax while they are working tax free, killed innocent citizens. What is Galla are doing now the same thing like the Agame junta. So what are peoples did they rise up and buried Agame junta. The same fate is awaiting for savage Galla if they can't stop acting like animal and terrorize. Individual right is the corner stone of Democracy it doesn't matter if some one is sub human Galla, Agame or other Ethiopians they should be able to live free of brutality. Terrorism perpetuated by one group who tried to dominate all aspect of life illegally should be fought at every front.

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 27 Jan 2021, 08:59

ISIS in Oromia!! ISIS is spreading like wildfire in Oromia Region!!

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 27 Jan 2021, 13:49

Can any body especially those thief Galla cadres tell me what and how much agricultural production in percentage is produced from the ISIS infested Galla area by Galla farmers? I mean Galla peoples to be honest minimal to none. Even those small percentage is produced by none Galla farmers in Galla region. Most of Galla spent their time in Drinking KatiKala and selling naturally found products like milk, [deleted] and live animals. They are nomadic peoples. When ever they see good things they invade to take what ever they can for temporary satisfaction and greed. That is what exactly happening in Addis Ababa. They 100% know it Addis doesn't belong to them and also they do not belong in aristocratic society of Addis. They are invaders. Once Bekele Geriba said lets have special benefits from Addis Ababa taxpayer money. He didn't ask for equal opportunity in Addis because they were not discriminated in the first place. Now if you go to any government office, these Galla will try to talk to you in Galigna just to make it obvious that they are in control not only that the most annoying thing is they talk so loud yo can't stand or do something beside them. When you move away and they look offended.

These Gall are still work as an invader organized and armed. In Addis they already formed a military Islamic forces ready to attack any movement which is pro Ethiopian and non Islamic their view. For example the Orthodox church they are infiltrated with tongue tied Galla i don't know if he is priest or spy. During our epiphany celebration he tried to hijack the vibe of the Christian holiday buy inviting The thief Adanech Abebe, and other Galla cadres adn makes it look like their pagan cult celebration.

Abebech Abebe, showed he shroud face by first they make Jan meda a fruit market place just to disgrace the loved and historic place. At the same time destabilized those poor fruit merchants from the center of the city while they are building cultural center for Galla hooligans. Then she tried to be come a pagan angle by cleaning it again and look like a peace maker and stand shamelessly in front of the same people she despised and hurt.

If you go to Mercato or around you will find most of the buildings are Abedela,sherifo and so on or are built by foreign money that came from ISIS in order to stablish Islamic Galla region. Jawar mohamed was the full who thinks he can disintegrate with Mencha but some are still wilding bigger power and even more radicalized in Europe like Lema Megersa. Some ISIS members infiltrated the military rank too. Ask your self something. Look at all government organization, even military are occupied IOLF( Islamic Oromo liberation front) in short OLF. They are expanding by appointing incompetent Galla in critical position. Look at that Foreign ministry speaker Dina Muffty with bunch of shoe shining hair color in his head. First off all he is not acting his age, he looks like a [deleted]. he has been ambassador in Kenya what was s he doing organizing and facilitating OLF members to settle in western countries. this He has no diplomatic weight no foreign diplomat gave a hoot about his speech but he aggravate the enemy and put us in this quagmire. My point is even if they got the chance they are incompetent and they do more damage than good.

They stablish Galla court in Addis around Gottera. The irony is this peoples do not have pity to their own Galla too. Now if a Galla Akaki is accused or want some kind court service has to come to Addis for the service not only that he has to go to around stadium and got his paper interpreted in Spanish Qube. Why is all this suffering to claim some bodies city as your own. What about the Legal court system in Addis? which one took preceding?

Ethiopian in Addis must fight this Galla invaders who has no regards for social norms and who are trying to benefit from your misery. Do not be intimidated by their loud unethical Galligna deep in side they know they do not belong there and afraid of you. Very soon we will eject them back to their stable the whole herd.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 27 Jan 2021, 16:01

Noble Agame,
You are just copying what your agame "hero" meles zenawi said. At least come up with some new, different lies.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 27 Jan 2021, 18:47

As Zi-Ilmaknum put it very eloquently.

1.Addis Ababa is a City administration and the richest in the country. Most of the residents of Addis Ababa are Amharas.
2. The Oromo Aba Gedas "collected" some handouts from "their people to be delivered to Tigrai". A political move at best since the same body did nothing when millions of Gedeos were displaced in Gujji. It is the diaspora Ethiopians led by Tamagn who collected millions of dollars for the cause.
3. There are hundreds of thousands of displaced people in and from Metekel because of their identity and they are supported by the Amhara Region for the most part. What was donated by the Addis Ababa admin was highjacked and shipped to OLF fighters.
4. There are hundreds of thousands Amharas displaced from Wellega and Illubabor by OLF and still are sheltered in Amhara Region and are helped only by the Region.
5. Amaharas are at least self sufficient in terms of grain production but we all know that the country is aid dependent and importing huge amount of food stuff to feed its people. You would have to think where the aid and the import goes to.
6 There are millions of Amhara farmers all over Ethiopia who are producing surplus to feed the ungrateful hater.
7. A region producing enough grain to support itself doesn't make that Region automatically the richest. This is very simplistic and baseline ignorance. The Federal government supports every Region with the bulk of their budget. This Fy alone Oromiya got 80 billion where as Amhara was awarded about 50 billion. The Amhara Region has been denied of the equivalence of the annual budget going to Tigrai for the past 30 years because of the fake census number which is used as a base to allocate budget.
9. The Amhara Region has been made by design the least developed and the most poverty stricken in the world. It would take years to even catch up to the rest of the country in school coverage, road distribution, power supply, Health care access, Potable water supply, industrialization etc.

Dear Za-Ilmaknun

Thank you for the clear and precise explanation but this ungrateful Galla robbers under the umbrella of PP. You can't reason put with this herds because deep inside they know the truth that they are nobody but an opportunist TPLF cronies. The have no clue how to live let alone lead country. Look at Abyi and his Galla advisors they consumed all of his political capital in less than a year. At list TPLF JUNTA lasted for 20 years before they go to Bizerk and turn to a full blow our terrorist.

Where as this Galla they line up with ISIS to Islamize the Galla people when that fails now they alien with the Gumuz terrorist and Sudan. They are ready to be ridden by any one who gave them some KatiKala and food. Other Ethiopian should unite and force this animals in to their stables.

Remember what happen in Debrezeit ireecha TPL killed many OLF and OPDO members in day light then what happened Dawed ibsa and Bekele geriba wine and dine with the same Galla killers and even with those who torch bekele geriba. If they got some benefit they do not care about the Galla mothers who has lost their children's by TPLF JUNTA, These Galla leaders the most immoral and lazy peoples in the history of Ethiopia.

About the ABA GRDAYS who went to Mekele for political reason that back fired is that the grain was the grain that was confiscated from the Junta it was hidden in storage, that actually makes it agames their own grain. However, these shameless Gall Aba Gedays present it as if they got it from Galla people. If that was the case we would be bombarded by the Galla fake media.

Tell me just one incident the Gall region help in Ethiopia there is nothing it is not in their DNA looting and invading is that they celebrate as we have seen Aba Gedays put human pennies on their forehead. Our only choice is that to fight this sub humans both in the poles and in arm if they choose the later one.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 27 Jan 2021, 18:58

agame shore,

You talk too much. All you do is insult over and over again, yet you do nothing about it. If you have a true problem with the OLF or Oromo warriors, go face them in the fields of battle, because warriors do not talk too much, but they show and prove.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 27 Jan 2021, 19:39

Fake Islam Galla Sadecha,

Which battle are you talking about The one OLF and Querro chopped incent peoples arm in shashemene , the one in Guraferda OLF Gala burn innocent hard working farmers or is it Metekel where Galla killed innocent peoples under the cover of darkness. Which battle ground are yo talking about.
Can yo enlighten me about it if there is a single battle front that OLF engaged with any army rather than civilian and elderly.

Galla Noo there is none. Yes they terrorize civilian and run away. Even the agames at list they pretend or actually fought and for the Amhara Fano i am not going to tell you because you and your Gall friends still ar sheeting on your pants since you know what happened to the mighty looking TPLF.

Soo when you said battle I thought you are talking about real battle not terrorizing civilians and looting farmers cattle and burning the remaining. Gallas are opportunists and not fighters. However, the Tulemas are not included with you Gallas they are Oromo's with true Ethiopian values. Look at the generals in Ethiopian army those are Ethiopian Oromo not coward terrorist Islamist OLF.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 27 Jan 2021, 19:50

Lakeshore wrote:
27 Jan 2021, 19:39
Fake Islam Galla Sadecha,

Which battle are you talking about The one OLF and Querro chopped incent peoples arm in shashemene , the one in Guraferda OLF Gala burn innocent hard working farmers or is it Metekel where Galla killed innocent peoples under the cover of darkness. Which battle ground are yo talking about.
Can yo enlighten me about it if there is a single battle front that OLF engaged with any army rather than civilian and elderly.

Galla Noo there is none. Yes they terrorize civilian and run away. Even the agames at list they pretend or actually fought and for the Amhara Fano i am not going to tell you because you and your Gall friends still ar sheeting on your pants since you know what happened to the mighty looking TPLF.

Soo when you said battle I thought you are talking about real battle not terrorizing civilians and looting farmers cattle and burning the remaining. Gallas are opportunists and not fighters. However, the Tulemas are not included with you Gallas they are Oromo's with true Ethiopian values. Look at the generals in Ethiopian army those are Ethiopian Oromo not coward terrorist Islamist OLF.
Gallas never won a war and killed any armed group. They are killing innocent children and women in their asleep. Gallas are shameful creatures!!

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 27 Jan 2021, 19:54

Agame Shore,

Do you have any proof that the OLF did any of that, or do you just believe what you are told? If the OLF does not engage the army, then why is Wallaga still under a military command post? Why did they cut off communications? Why is Abiy mentioning ''destroying the OLF'' in his public meetings with Kenya? Why did they need to have the air force be used in the areas where the OLF is active? Why are more and more Qeerroo joining the OLF to combat the wicked regime of Atse Abiy?
Or, is it your internal bias against Oromo nationalists, that would make you believe anything negative about them?

Like I said, if you are a MAN, then why talk so much about Oromo's? Real warriors, real men, do not talk and talk, that's what weak cowards do; insult over and over. Do something then. You know where to find Oromo warriors, especially OLF, you can go fight them if you are tough.
If you do not, and you keep talking, then you are admitting to us that you are a coward who is only tough on the internet.
Ye Keyboard Jegna new.