Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sun
Member+

Re: ISIS Fighters Found In Ethiopia's Oromo Province.

Post by sun » 27 Jan 2021, 20:33

Noble Amhara wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 18:53
Really? :lol: :lol: :lol:

May be they are Afaan Oromo speaking cvnning fox conspiratorial amhara extremists redar$$ baboon Chimps, dressed in sheep skin and trying desperately to invent excuses after excuses in order to go on the shooting and looting the democratic and pluralistic peace loving, God fearing great Oromo human and material resources.

Let alone the sinful worldly beings, even the great God who created the animals and the human hoard can not make ISIS out of the Egalitarian and Democratic Oromo people who even recently unilaterally opened all the concentration camps, overt and covert jails and then freed all prisoners regardless of the prisoners' gender, ethnicity, religion, region, skin color political affiliation, educational levels and world views. Thus freed from the jails the prisoners couldn't believe their magical experiences, amused greatly about their fate which is a once in 3000 years magic hypnotizing mega event, hard to believe be it by day or by night.

Add to this all Ethiopians who left their country in search of better life but yet unfortunately found themselves in foreign country's overt and covert dirty jails and concentration camps where they were feeling hopeless and helpless to say the least. But then came the rescuer, that is to say, the Egalitarian and democratic Gada Oromo leader who skillfully negotiated with various foreign authorities and got these Ethiopians out of jails and concentration camps so as to come back to their mother land, Mamma Ethiopia and enjoy spicy chicken stew with fresh and soft nutritious Buddeena Xaafii not meant for the fake Chimp calling himself Noble nifxam Qaxaafi.
:P

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 27 Jan 2021, 20:53

Lakeshore wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 05:51
This is very shameful. Ethiopians must follow this very carefully. It has been baffling many peoples why the Galla are so barbaric beyond reason. The brutality and savagery against innocent civilians organized and perpetuated by Jawar, shameless abdisa, Abebech abebe, and lema megersa. If you remember lema Megersa's recent picture with long bearded . I believe he was radicalized in the Netherland under the cover of his PhD on Arusi Galla fake story.

Even they were saying once he finished the radicalization, he will be a minster or replacing Muferiat another radicalized Islam. Sudan and Egypt are behind this Islamic take over of Ethiopia under the cover of abyi dam issue. They will not stop until they establish and Islamic state in the holiest Christian nation in Africa. Add your opinion.

During the early years of Mengistu there was a Libyan ambassador by the name Kalifa later he was declared persona non grata (an unacceptable or unwelcome person.) and replaced. This person speaks Galligna and he financed many qur'anic school in Bale and Arusi and was sleeping with under edge Galla boys as well as girls that was the final nail in his coffin and kicked out of Ethiopia. Even if his [deleted] behavior was the cause his main agenda was to radicalize rural Galla communities.

He had an agenda called the RED BELT which is funded by the Arab league. Its main goal was to create a whole Islamic empire around red sea even the Eritrean joined the Arab league after independence at that time for money. They continued by saying all countries around Red sea are Islamic with the exception of Ethiopia that makes the RED BELT incomplete. They want to radicalize and convert all pagan in Ethiopia in to Islam first and eliminate the the die hard Christians and then form Islamic empire that extends to Iraq, Saudi Arabia.

Derg saw this problem ahead. In order to address this issue Derg took many punitive measures against radicals who came to Ethiopia as Islamic scholars and tourists. Derg closed an Islamic school ( recruiting center) established by the Sudanese prime minster Ali Mahdi around Lancha in Addis Ababa and under the cultural renaissance, every Arab who comes to Ethiopia was under close surveillance. However, now their relentless attempted looks like bear fruit and they able to create home grown terrorist like jawar, Lema and many radical Galla so they do not need to come themselves any more. Look at the Abyi government more than half of the positon filled with fake muslin name recruited to make it look like Islam is spreading.

The challenge that we are facing more sinister than Galla tribalism. The gallas are the horses as usual for any one to put the leash and ride them because they are ignorant and kept that way by their Aba Geday and few money that flows for the Arabs. Actually Gallas do not farm any more i mean you do not find a Galla farmer only a Galla politician. They abandoned their culture and become something fake.
The more you seat on your dirty red ar$$$ hole and keep talking vulgar hate speech after hate speeches the more probable is that your fears and predictions becoming a reality. You get what you give in which case you need not expect others to start throwing fresh scented flowers while you keep spraying dirty poison sprays from your noisy back hole. Then you may seat in your Kebab cafe abroad and keep munching and watching your self made carnage in Ethiopia because it is only an entertainment for your cheesy ar$$$ dumb Judas self while the innocent people in the country may suffer greatly. :mrgreen:

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 27 Jan 2021, 20:59

Noble Amhara wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 18:53

As a patriotic Oromo, I am ashamed/embarrassed by these people. Lakeshore, I think Galla phacked you or your mom? Seems like you are getting crazy after you fled to overseas. Your mumbling over here suggests Kind of flashback nightmares of the experience or incidents you went through at the time. DEDDEB YE GERED LIJI, WENDI KE HONK LEMIN HEDEH ATIWAGAM,TADIYA!!!!

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 28 Jan 2021, 00:31

Sun/tolcha
I didn't expect anything better from low IQ Galla except contempt, deceit and revenge. I know you are salivating to chop innocent peoples arm and pennies and give the body part for your grand father ABA GEDAY so he can sing around a the tree, spill blood and put it on your for head. That is you animal Galla from south do to peoples who do not agree with you.

However, this doesn't include the actual Ethiopians from true Oromo ethnics. Those whom you call Gobena, Tulema. They are not grown practicing paganism and idol worshiping. That is why the ISIS didn't even attempt to recruit them. They are civilized, settled God fearing and hard working farmers. They do not burn their neighbors home , they do not loot their property, they do not try to take their culture rather they embrace it. and they respect each other where as the Pagan Galla cam to Addis and got crazy stole the apartment and guess what did they do inside burn fire wood. If some one try to help them they said no it is our time. That is the biggest problem with you Galla.

Galla tolcha also call him self Sun used to say Abyi is Neftegna and he is not even Oromo let alone Galla. And now you want to take his credit for releasing prisoners and bringing the radicalized ISIS trained terrorists back stabbing Gall and Agame Arab servants, of course there are very few innocents, to Ethiopia to tarnish his achievement because he didn't grow as Galla. he has common sense and Ethiopian values to a point. Common Galla never gave or did good to any body except invading and taking property, killing children, the elderly and burn the remaining you Galla are menace of our society. That is why ISIS choose you Galla because they know you have no purpose in life except menacing. You do not farm or get educated just invade some bodies land and home.

The repatriation of these migrant Ethiopians should be taken very seriously because some of them are coming radicalized. It an ISIS invasion of Ethiopia through Gala and Agame terrorists,

you also said
"Lakeshore, I think Galla phacked you or your mom? Seems like you are getting crazy after you fled to overseas. Your mumbling over here suggests Kind of flashback nightmares of the experience or incidents you went through at the time. DEDDEB YE GERED LIJI, WENDI KE HONK LEMIN HEDEH ATIWAGAM,TADIYA!!!!"

For Galla it is unimaginable to stand for justice and principle. If some one condemned the killing of innocent people by savage OLF Galla, rampant corruptions and looting in the city like Takele Goma, the village mentality of Galla like Merrara, Islamization of Galla by jawar and Lemma. Is it not enough cause to condemn and stand against the propagators of these, the savage and uncivilized Gallas. According to you it is not. Something must be happening to me by the savage Galla, no to your surprise, nothing happened to me nada. but what you are doing is so repulsive and pungent i can't stand it. I can't stand injustice. I live in country where individual rights are the foundation of human right. I despise group or mob mentality like querro and Aba Geday. Its vibe is over around year 1500. I despise peoples who can not think for themselves and driven by any body for their stomach and Galla is the one in Ethiopia.

Do not be baffled it is not against the Galla individuals but the mobsters and group and village mentality of tribalists who can kill and sleep with out regret i am against those.
Last edited by Lakeshore on 28 Jan 2021, 01:37, edited 3 times in total.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 28 Jan 2021, 00:43

Calm your horses Gallas he is just stating the obvious in what’s happening in the nations only capital Addis Ababa. Gallas are replying with Violence and Bloodshed, now why did Galla not mention Democracy? You guys claim Gada is a democratic system meaning Elections inside Addis Right. So when Addis Ababans ask for elections Gallas reply come fight us in sh!tty Welega jungles by yourselves ?

Also the Speaker in this Video is a Tulama Shewan native to Addis Ababa what “Arsi Settlers” & all non Addis Ababans call “Finfine”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RN1hkeQVMo

Last edited by Noble Amhara on 28 Jan 2021, 00:57, edited 1 time in total.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 28 Jan 2021, 00:55

Lakeshore wrote:
28 Jan 2021, 00:31
Sun/tolcha
I didn't expect anything better from low IQ Galla except contempt, deceit and revenge. I know you are salivating to chop innocent peoples arm and pennies and give the body part for your grand father ABA GEDAY so he can sing around a the tree, spill blood and put it on your for head. That is you animal Galla from south do to peoples who do not agree with you.

However, this doesn't include the actual Ethiopians form Oromo ethnics. Those whom you call Gobena, Tulema. They are not grown practicing paganism and idol worshiping. That is why the ISIS didn't even attempt to recruit them. They are civilized, settled God fearing and hard working farmers. They do not burn their neighbors home , they do not loot their property, they do not try to take their culture rather they embrace it. and they respect each other where as the Pagan Galla cam to Addis and got crazy stole the apartment and guess what did they do inside burn fire wood. If some one try to help them they said no it is our time. That is the biggest problem with you Galla.

Galla tolcha also call him self Sun used to day Abyi is Neftegna and he is not even Oromo let alone Galla. And now you want to take his credit for releasing prisoners and bringing the back stabbing Gall and Agame Arab servants to Ethiopia as Galla's did. Common Galla never gave or did good to any body except invading and taking property, killing children, the elderly and burn the remaining you Galla are menace of our society. That is why ISIS choose you Galla because they know you have no purpose in life except menacing. You do not farm or get educated just invade some bodies land and home.

you also said
"Lakeshore, I think Galla phacked you or your mom? Seems like you are getting crazy after you fled to overseas. Your mumbling over here suggests Kind of flashback nightmares of the experience or incidents you went through at the time. DEDDEB YE GERED LIJI, WENDI KE HONK LEMIN HEDEH ATIWAGAM,TADIYA!!!!"

For Galla it is unimaginable to stand for justice and principle. If some one condemned the killing of innocent people by savage OLF Galla, rampant corruptions and looting in the city like Takele Goma, the village mentality of Galla like Merrara, Islamization of Galla by jawar and Lemma. Is it not enough cause to condemn the preparatory of these, the savage and uncivilized Gallas. According to you it is not. Something must be happening to me by the savage Galla no nothing happened to me nada. but what you are doing is so repulsive and pungent i can't stand it. I can't stand injustice. I live in country where individual rights are the foundation of human right. I despise group or mob mentality like querro and Aba Geday. Its vibe is over around year 1500. I despise peoples who can not think and driven by any body for their stomach and Galla is the one in Ethiopia.

Do not be baffled it is not against the Galla individuals but the mobsters and group and village mentality tribalist who can kill and sleep with out regret i am against those.
Lakeshore, great job. Keep fighting this useless creatures!!

Gallas are very primitive and greedy people. They only know killing innocent children, women and destruction of properties.
The Mentality of Gallas are like that of herds. If you talk to the highest educated Gallas and a laymen Gallas, you will get the same answer for a similar question. It seems that education couldn't change the the thinking and nature of Gallas.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 28 Jan 2021, 01:19

Please prove me wrong if I am mistaken but here is how I describe gallas (pagans):

- dirty and st!ngy
- lazy but eat and [deleted] like p!gs
- jalous
- untrustworthy
- savage and backward no matter what education they follow
- low IQ and dumb (its real)
- driven by emotions (like animals) rather than reasons (what's expected from humans)
- pagans in most part to the extent to eat human flesh
- cowards who can attack only unarmed civilians
- backstabbers and unreliable
- integrity has never been in their culture
- dishonest and trash personality
- corruption is at the center of their culture
- thieves
- terrorists

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 28 Jan 2021, 07:42

kibramlak

you hit the nail on the head. These good for nothing Galla who always wishes destruction of their neighbor who came from the south are so deranged words even can't describe them. However, there are always people like you who are eloquent and can see through this thugs tiny brain and explain them
kibramlak, thanks again

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 28 Jan 2021, 11:20

noble agame, wedi agame and agameshore,

Funny, how all you guys do is talk tough online, over and over again; yet do nothing about it in real life.
This is the epitome of cowardice. Keyboard warriors. Ye Keyboard Jegna. Real men do not talk over and over, while doing nothing about the perceived problem or issue; basically, you guys are all women, cowards, who are only tough online but not about it in real life, offline.
So, keep talking tough and disrespectfully about us Oromo's online, if that's all you can do, it shows just how weak, scared, and powerless you guys really are.
Eloquence to you, is insulting a nation of 40 plus million. Hilarious.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 28 Jan 2021, 12:15

Hypocrite Jihadist Muhajideen Galla Sadacha Oromos keep crying about ATSE Abiy on Facebook and Twitter a BILLION time JEGNA GALLAs if you Gallas are real men come assasinate the PM you cowards don’t talk to us about Qimant and Gumuz ever again online warriors. I am on ER because of your oNline Galla and Tegarus keyboard warriors who been talking trash about my amharas for 27 years insulting Amhara people and culture everyday now it’s the time you are exposed now get cancer texas refuge b’itch

ProudGalla

Post by ProudGalla » 28 Jan 2021, 12:19

Noble Amhara wrote:
28 Jan 2021, 12:15
Stupid Galla Sadacha Gallas keep crying about abiy on Facebook for years if you Gallas are real men come assasinate the PM you cowards don’t talk to us about Qimant and Gumuz ever again online warriors. I am on ER because of your oNline Galla and Tegarus keyboard warriors now get lost Texas refuge b’itch
YOu are a closested agame please come out

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 28 Jan 2021, 12:49

Sadacha Macca,

Just guessing from your name, I believe the Sadacha is to indicate your are Galla to be precise pro OLF or could be member of OLF propaganda team if you are that sophisticated at all and the Macca is to indicate that your are an ISIS affiliated. You are an extension of the imprisoned Galla Jawar's extremist group who were yellow and tried to disrupt the court process and got whooped by another Galla police in Adds Ababa. This is my understanding since no body in the right mind can stand with terrorists groups like OLF, OFECO, OPDO who kills people for no cause but pleasure, burn and chop human limb.

The other indication of your backwardness is that you did not acknowledge that women's are holding the highest office around the world this days. Look at the Ethiopian president, the US vice president and German's chancellor all are women's. Being a woman is being a mother and it is a blessing not an insult. But for those fake Islamic terrorist OLF women's are not human, you just use them to bread and Cooke your food, by doing that you are alienating half of Ethiopians who are women and you are telling us that Galla are democrat especially the jawarian are not democrat in any way but anti women.

You guys are asked to do one thing stop killing innocent human beings. It doesn't matter what their believe or ethnicity is just try to be tolerant and live with your neighbors in peace. If you have a problem with that , remember what happened to the AGAME JUNTAS THE SAME WILL HAPPEN TO YOU ACTUALLY VERY SOON THAN THE AGAME.

In the ballot box ( by voting you out) and using military force like General Birihanu Julla is doing but in a bigger scale and it will be the final solution.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 30 Jan 2021, 16:05

It is confirmed by Ethiopian government and a true imam form southern Part of Ethiopia that Terrorist OLF, OFECO and OPDO are arrested particularly in Bale province.
The imam himself said they were supported by the regional Galla OLF leaders to destabilize the true Islamic community who has been living for centuries in peace and love. However, the Shameless Abdisa, recently radicalized Lemma Megers, Adanech Abebe and Jawar are foreign assisted ISIS agents who infiltrate our country in order to destabilize and form a sharia Government on the Cristian peoples , true Muslims, Tulema Oromo's and Pagan Gallas.

They are actually enemy of all Ethiopians except the radical OLF, OPDO , OFECO and IOLF(Islamic Oromo liberation front) these are the extension of the same ISIS in Libya who slaughter those poor Ethiopian migrants. The level of infiltration is at highest level of Abyi government, just to show that if you remember on the anniversary of Charles hebdo bombing in Paris the Addis Ababa administration led by Adanach abebe allowed anti France demonstration in Addis while blocking the ENDF and Amhara Fano victory celebration and Addis ababas protest t morrow.

We have to be very vigilant of this savage Galla. Their new tactic to creat havoc is and identify them selves is wearing Yellow. These ISIS members are not even hiding them selves any more they become bold and under the cover of our democratic process they are organized again to terrorize us again with the help some Galla like Adanech, Takele and jawar, Merrara but the Abyi government is not doing anything. I hope that day will come so they will chop his his wife's head then he might understand what peoples are under going under his empty bravado government.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 30 Jan 2021, 20:12

kibramlak wrote:
27 Jan 2021, 03:17
@Lakeshore,

Amazing ! All what you have written here are true and I myself am a first hand information in all of the cases.

One thing I don't agree is that Abiy's condemnation (he never did) of any or all of barbaric acts will never be enough. Abiy's PP aka OPP party should never get a vote in Addis Ababa. Never ever. Now Addis citizens have started reading to each other and I can tell you for fact that you will never get justice under the current galla infested administration. Other none ethnic based political party must administer Addis in view of establishing a citizen based police. Go to literally all peripheries of addis area and you will see the apes have invaded the city. And to add insult to all they have done (illegally occupying lands and own businesses), they have now set a perimeter by their own to call where they illegally settled as Oromia and then call other parts as Addis (with the galla financed bajaj). The appes are obviously instructed by OPDO aka OLF under the watch of Abiy and that zinjoro Adanech.

Guys, it is very high time that these animals have to be dealt with the soonest possible.
Keep whistling and barking through your baboon Chimp red ar$$$ hole! Amazing indeed! :lol:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 30 Jan 2021, 20:25

Lakeshore wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 08:48
Galla is hiding behind the Arabs jalabia and try to be fears' fighter by terrorizing innocent civilians, Tell me in any history Galla fought by itself with out
other commanding it or organize it nada there is no. May be after this post some Galla will create a fake history as usual. Now they are being cannon fodders for Arabs and try to disintegrate Ethiopia. it is a very sad Very sad to be raised as Galla.
Keep braying and climbing up an oiled metal pole, twerking and striptease show business to make money and then get always funny. Thank you for the BIG LAUGH you have offered me and the field Donkey. :lol: :lol:

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 30 Jan 2021, 20:45

Donkey are hard working animals it is not an insult to be like a donkey but the problem is the southern Galla have an equivalent to Donkey IQ. If not, then tell me why on earth do you southern Gallas kill innocent civilian? i can't comprehend what could be your reasoning or motivation for such a savagery. How could you kill your own neighbor who has been through in good or bad for many years. You suppose to be the guardian for your children's, elders and wife's. Even the good book says do not look at your friends wife of property. However, your Aba Gedays teaches the opposite kill your neighbor and cut his pineus in order to prove your manhood, take his property and burn the remaining, snatch his children's sell them for Gudeefecha.

This is the problem that makes living with you to be a probe. You are a menace to society for that matter even your are a danger to your own community once you drunk your Katikala. In the old Police news paper i remember as a kind all grousem crimes were committed by drunk southern Gall. Because they are pagan cult followers and do not value human life more than their donkeys. I believe it is a genetically defect that you have and it should be decoded and find what makes you so violent.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 30 Jan 2021, 21:01

Noble Agame & Extremist Amara-terrorist Lake Shore,

You guys are the ones obsessed with Oromo's-do you see us constantly talking about you or your so called Amara people, that you CLAIM to belong to?
We do not talk about you guys at all, my Agame friend, and my extremist-terrorist Amara friend Lake Shore.
Noble Agame- You cry about ANDM, and cry about them not representing Amara's, but do nothing-why don't you man up, go to Amara yourself and lead the people then? ANDM/Amara-PP, no matter what, is on the ground, while you are not; so you have no room to talk. You then insulted Gojjames, indirectly, by saying some of them are Gojjame-who cares if they are Gojjame? Why would you, a so called Amara nationalist, divide your OWN people along regional lines or insult one region of your people? If a few andm from gojjam, are bad, does that mean the entire gojjam is bad? or should be insulted? No Mr. Noble Agame!
Do you see me crying about abiy or the opdo/pp? No, when they are brought up, I offer my two cents or opinion, and leave it at that. I do not support assassinating them, I know you guys would love to see us Oromo's fighting each other, so you can sneak into Obbo Menelik's palace, because you cannot do it now. No need to cry about something, if I am not at least TRYING to change the reality on the ground. Do you see me insulting entire ethnic groups, for the actions of a very small group of people? No. That's what cowardly extremists do, such as you guys. And yes, extremists exist among Oromo and I do not support them, nor do they represent the average, decent, Oromo. Oromia is more diverse than any state in the north-both Amara and Tigray, yet you expect people to believe you when you say we're intolerant, or this, or that. Liars. Wushet new!
Oh, so I cannot bring up Qimant or Gumuz, but you can insult Oromo's? Make it make sense, because that doesn't make sense!

To the extremist-terrorist Amara, Ms. Lakeshore:
No. You are wrong, as usual. Sadacha is a sub clan of the Oromo's, and Maccaa is the larger clan family, which lives in Wallaga, Jimma, Illubabor, around Finfinne/Addis, and in smaller numbers in Benishangul.
But, of course, I do not expect extremist Amara's to tell the truth, they lie just like the extremist tplf cyber cadre-trolls do. When one is an extremist, regardless of their ethnicity, they tend to lie and exaggerate, and do all kinds of evil to advance their agenda and/or interests.
BTW, many OLF leaders, top leaders historically, came from, what you call the Tuulama Oromo group, such as General Tadesse Birru, who at first didn't want to join an Oromo nationalist party, until he saw that the Amara elites of the time, had a DELIBERATE POLICY of keeping the Oromo's under-educated, poor, and marginalized, because as the minister of Haile Selassie said: ''if the Oromo are educated, they are an ocean, who can overwhelm us with their numbers.'' Then, he joined the Macca-Tuulama Self Help Association, to help his people, because he saw that the evil midget haile selassie and his people, feared the Oromo, and wanted to keep them downtrodden. The same thing that the tplf wanted, as well, due to fear of the brave, fearless, numerous Oromo warriors, and you can see where the tplf is now.
Tuulama is the older brother, of the clan I belong to, the Maccaa/Macca, by the way.