Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

የወያኔ ነገር- በመቶዎች የሚቆጠር ታንኮች አቃጥለው አውሮፕላን ጥለው በመጨረሻ ዐብይ አህመድን ገደልነው አሉን::

Post by Abere » 24 Jan 2021, 12:42

የወያኔ ነገር- በመቶዎች የሚቆጠር ታንኮች አቃጥለው አውሮፕላን ጥለው በመጨረሻ ዐብይ አህመድን ገደልነው አሉን:: I honestly don't believe the Tigre liberation thugs have any Abyssinian DNA, these are exceptionally created liars and coward people. First of all, the fake news is 1000% fake. God forbid, if Abiy dies he has made already great history for himself. He ate up all the Tigre liberation thugs one by one, dragged them out of their pit, disgraced them in public. What more does one should do to earn a legacy other than taking out monsters that have been sucking the blood of Ethiopian. Abiy Ahmed has accomplished a great job and it is my hope he will do further great jobs if he distance himself tribalist OLF thugs such from Shimelis Abdissa, Taye Denda, et al. His next target should be demolishing ethnic federation and banning TPLF's illegal constitutions.

ጠላቴ ጠዋት ሙቶ ፡ እኔ ልሙት ማታ፣
የሺ ዓመት ያህል ነው የአንድ ቀን ደስታ።

Selam/

Re: የወያኔ ነገር- በመቶዎች የሚቆጠር ታንኮች አቃጥለው አውሮፕላን ጥለው በመጨረሻ ዐብይ አህመድን ገደልነው አሉን::

Post by Selam/ » 24 Jan 2021, 12:55

Agreed 101%. Above all, Abiy has brought back the spirit and vigor of Ethiopiawinet. There is no way back even if the snakes succeed to assassinate him. When was the last time an Ethiopian mother volunteered to send her beloved children to war zone? When was the last time civilians parade behind the military, vigorously raised fund for them and made military song sound cool? I have never seen this in my life other than in history books. One other thing is for sure very clear. TPLF is dead and it will never recover from the fatal damage it inflicted on itself. People are aware. Awareness is the strongest armament you can give any citizen.
Abere wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 12:42
የወያኔ ነገር- በመቶዎች የሚቆጠር ታንኮች አቃጥለው አውሮፕላን ጥለው በመጨረሻ ዐብይ አህመድን ገደልነው አሉን:: I honestly don't believe the Tigre liberation thugs have any Abyssinian DNA, these are exceptionally created liars and coward people. First of all, the fake news is 1000% fake. God forbid, if Abiy dies he has made already great history for himself. He ate up all the Tigre liberation thugs one by one, dragged them out of their pit, disgraced them in public. What more does one should do to earn a legacy other than taking out monsters that have been sucking the blood of Ethiopian. Abiy Ahmed has accomplished a great job and it is my hope he will do further great jobs if he distance himself tribalist OLF thugs such from Shimelis Abdissa, Taye Denda, et al. His next target should be demolishing ethnic federation and banning TPLF's illegal constitutions.

ጠላቴ ጠዋት ሙቶ ፡ እኔ ልሙት ማታ፣

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Jan 2021, 14:03

Abere wrote:

ጠላቴ ጠዋት ሙቶ ፡ እኔ ልሙት ማታ፣
I have not come across any credible news of an assassination (attempt) on Ethiopia's PM Abiy Ahmed, except some unsubstantiated rumers on Ethiopian Review's mereja forum itself, which is not unusual here.

In case it is true, I have also not heard about where and when the CoR was made by the TPLF for the crime. And most importantly I am also not sure about what they will going to gain from the assassination of the country's PM, to reverse the situation in Tigray?? What is their motive?

Think again, if you mean that.

On the other hand, if the attempt is indeed true, then there are many more enemies of the PM, from many different courners, simply becaise they are not happy with how he is trying to shape the future of the country, with which they couldn't come into terms until now and have been calling for taking over of the palace from him, because, they claimed, they are the only priveleged for the palace of the country. My first suspicion will go to this camp, if the PM is/was in danger.

Other possibility and more credible suspect than the camp of the TPLF could be the extremist elements of his own constituency, the Oromo extrimists, they are hungery for power in the same way those from the first suspect are. And there is a clear motive here too.

A third possibility, before TPLF may come to the field, could be an external adversaries of Ethiopia and its people, it is not without a reason that many of the so called liberal mass medias of the west were awash with all kinds of negativity against the law enforcement actions the government has been taking in some parts of the country and an attempt to depict the country as a hell on earth.

Could you then, please, elaborate why you think TPLF must be the prime suspect, assuming you have a credible source of the alleged crime itself in the first place.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Jan 2021, 14:27

In fact those who are hell bent on demonizing and destroying anybody in the name of Oromo, like for example, the likes of Obbo Taye Dendea Aredo of PP, who was in the forefront in countering Oromo extrimists and whom the latter tried on multiple times to assassinate for that, while his distracters were cooperating with their own extremists to denounce even Obbo Taye Dendea for his being Oromo in their attempt to destroy "Oromummaa", will not look back to also assassinate the PM of the country and they should be the prime suspect of the alleged crime, if I am asked.

Somebody can't reasonably demand the elimination of Oromummaa before they can also demand the elimination of Amharanet, Tigraweynet, Somalinet wezeterfe, for what ever the reason may be.

Please wait, video is loading...

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Jan 2021, 16:41

Please wait, video is loading...
Taye Dendea hinted about who might have tried (and thereby has got a motive) to assassinate the PM, expressing it diplomatically but unmistakably.

Abere

Post by Abere » 24 Jan 2021, 20:20

DefendTheTruth wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 14:03
Abere wrote:

ጠላቴ ጠዋት ሙቶ ፡ እኔ ልሙት ማታ፣
I have not come across any credible news of an assassination (attempt) on Ethiopia's PM Abiy Ahmed, except some unsubstantiated rumers on Ethiopian Review's mereja forum itself, which is not unusual here.

In case it is true, I have also not heard about where and when the CoR was made by the TPLF for the crime. And most importantly I am also not sure about what they will going to gain from the assassination of the country's PM, to reverse the situation in Tigray?? What is their motive?

On the other hand, if the attempt is indeed true, then there are many more enemies of the PM, from many different courners, simply becaise they are not happy with how he is trying to shape the future of the country, with which they couldn't come into terms until now and have been calling for taking over of the palace from him, because, they claimed, they are the only priveleged for the palace of the country. My first suspicion will go to this camp, if the PM is/was in danger.

Other possibility and more credible suspect than the camp of the TPLF could be the extremist elements of his own constituency, the Oromo extrimists, they are hungery for power in the same way those from the first suspect are. And there is a clear motive here too.

A third possibility, before TPLF may come to the field, could be an external adversaries of Ethiopia and its people, it is not without a reason that many of the so called liberal mass medias of the west were awash with all kinds of negativity against the law enforcement actions the government has been taking in some parts of the country and an attempt to depict the country as a hell on earth.

Could you then, please, elaborate why you think TPLF must be the prime suspect, assuming you have a credible source of the alleged crime itself in the first place.

I a more than certain, this all fake news. I definitely don't suspect anybody ,let alone the dead TPLF, for a fabricated news. This fake news is just rubbish - not worth tuning to it. But these kinds of fake news will be manufactured a lot moving forward because the TPLF supporters around the globe have become mentally deluded - gone crazy they will say anything. Besides, many evil Oromo Liberation front who used to be the raping condom of TPLF still are whining, a case in point Tsegaye Ararsa, Merara Gudina, Taye Denda, Shimelis Abdissa. These foolhardy thugs think this should be their turn to harass others and don't believe they have not get more chances to do so.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 24 Jan 2021, 21:59

“የወያኔ ነገር- በመቶዎች የሚቆጠር ታንኮች አቃጥለው አውሮፕላን ጥለው በመጨረሻ ዐብይ አህመድን ገደልነው አሉን::”
መቼም በጦር አልቻሉም ያው ዋልድባና ደብረዳሞ ገብተዋል በፀሎት ይሳካላቸዋል ይሆናል!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 25 Jan 2021, 13:39

Abere wrote:

ጠላቴ ጠዋት ሙቶ ፡ እኔ ልሙት ማታ፣
ጠላቴ ጠዋት ሙቶ ፡ እኔ ልሙት ማታ፣

Hahahaha this one fits president Isaias of Eritrea. He is the only president who survived to see die every enemies of his. Melles, check. Abdulahi of Yemen, check. Al Bashir of Sudan check. the entire groups of the thugs, i mean from their roots, check. There are two only things need to be done. President Isaias must visit the TPLF thugs in prison and he must walk in the streets Mekele with Abiy. then he can say " ጠላቴ ጠዋት ሙቶ ፡ እኔ ልሙት ማታ፣
የሺ ዓመት ያህል ነው የአንድ ቀን ደስታ።" lol

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Jan 2021, 16:51

Abere wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 20:20
DefendTheTruth wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 14:03
Abere wrote:

ጠላቴ ጠዋት ሙቶ ፡ እኔ ልሙት ማታ፣

I a more than certain, this all fake news. I definitely don't suspect anybody ,let alone the dead TPLF, for a fabricated news. This fake news is just rubbish - not worth tuning to it. But these kinds of fake news will be manufactured a lot moving forward because the TPLF supporters around the globe have become mentally deluded - gone crazy they will say anything. Besides, many evil Oromo Liberation front who used to be the raping condom of TPLF still are whining, a case in point Tsegaye Ararsa, Merara Gudina, Taye Denda, Shimelis Abdissa. These foolhardy thugs think this should be their turn to harass others and don't believe they have not get more chances to do so.
It seems that you are already downplaying your own first while allegation, after you couldn't find an explanation for the concrete points I raised.

In your post I felt that you were trying to point your finger at TPLF and I was asking if you had any concrete reason for that.

Anyway I also didn't see the following video, when I posted my points here, today I watched this video, and it seems to be an indication of who should be the prime suspect of the alleged crime.