Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ittuabafarda

Intentional False Accusations By TPLF Goons That Lingers On In Foreign Media

Post by ittuabafarda » 21 Jan 2021, 22:42

You see, persistent false accusation of innocent others had worked for those despots the entire time they were riding on the backs of those glorious people who produced us all. They even charged the ever peaceful daughter/sister of ours Birtukan bint Mideksa of terrorism. I heard that she was/is a devout follower of The Holy Scriptures. Her only ‘crime’ was to tell the result of the 2005 election for what it was; Rigged election! Those goons used that and the protest that followed to mow down more than 200 peaceful demonstrators. They told O Susannah that Patriot Birtukan and others were preaching terrorism. The West still edgy from what happened on that saddest day September 11, 2001 they bought into it and did not do anything except to grumble behind the closed doors about the massacre and the incarcerations. So for those demised goons and their running dogs these days, slapping false accusation on innocent other had stuck for them then and they still think it is going to work. Before it was terrorism and now is ‘genocide’ which those haters of Ethiopia, that gem of the colored, that nightmare of the White Citizens Council, Neo-Nazis, KKK and all other racist groups would like to hear all the time. It seems Ethiopia hater media outlets such as the BBC have bought into this evil misinformation spewed around by these rabid dogs. BBC seems to be content in portraying the current administration intentionally starving more than 4 million citizens in Tigray to an inevitable death. It is also telling the world that those boogie men Amharas and their Oromo collaborators are the ones creating a war scenario at the border areas with Sudan. In one of its reports the BBC is telling the world that PM Abiy is pressured to start a war with Sudan just to please his Amhara friends. It is portraying our noble neighbor Amharas as those who instigated the border issues with Sudan and the war in Tigray. We are being told that PM Abiy will do everything including selling his Allah Blessed soul just to appease those pariahs in Bahr Dar. I did not make this up. Just read the following narratives I am quoting from one of BBC’s reckless articles:
‘The Ethiopians who inhabit Fashaga are ethnic Amhara – a constituency that Mr. Abiy increasingly hitched his political wagon to after losing significant support in his Oromo ethnic group, the largest in Ethiopia. Amharas are the second largest group in Ethiopia and its historic rulers.’

When you read this paragraph you will be led to ask the following questions:
1 – How does the BBC know those inhabit Fashaga are all Amharas? Did it carry out head counts there?
2 – How does the BBC know that PM Abiy has lost the support of the majority of Oromos? Did it carry a census of all Oromos to see who support
and who oppose PM Abiy? Yes PM Abiy has lost every support among Oromos but those are the ones gripped with hatred for others just for being
Non-Oromos. Yes, those college campus orphans never liked PM Abiy and they will never like any other non-Oromos until their fantasy of
founding a carved away republic to call it their own personal fiefdom which will never, ever happen. I repeat!! That will never, ever happen!!!!

Such unwarranted accusation of a group of people is a recipe for runaway hatred followed by savage massacres. I call upon harmony and peace mongering individuals to protest this hate filled accusation by the BBC. Someone with legal profession should threaten this haters’ depot with lawsuit and call for an apology and retraction.

Meanwhile, things that will make the situation in Tigray looking up are being carried out in new ways with the citizens willing participation. Their Alula incarnate H.E. Mulu bin Nega is demonstrating what the true for the people, of the people and by the people looks like. They are even choosing their own sheriffs and local officials who will be in charge of law and order. Such genuine and give-all participation by the local residents is paying off already. You can hear a pin drop in those locations. It is also reported that mothers of those young men who were bamboozled to go in the wilderness with the goons are roaming the wilderness on their own initiatives to bring their boys and daughters back home. That too is said to show dividends. Many young males and females are said to be returning to their moms and dads. Slowly but surely power and telephone lines are being restored in such towns where peace has been restored. Banks are reopening once telephone lines are restored. Patriot Mulu bin Nega is working with his equally fire spitting patriot in charge of peace H.E. Muferiat bint Kamal like hand and gloves in restoring peace without the need of the military. Their Allah Blessed effort is bearing fruit already. God speed!!!

ittuabafarda

Re: Intentional False Accusations By TPLF Goons That Lingers On In Foreign Media

Post by ittuabafarda » 23 Jan 2021, 21:23

What happened to one of the former leaders of the TPLF who later had a falling out with the late PM? I am talking about Seye. What is he saying these days? The citizens of the Tigray region are coming around their Alula incarnate H.E. Mulu bin Nega and are pursuing those demons who were hounding and haunting them for more than four decades now. They are part of the search and apprehend mission. There is no woodwork for these ghouls to hide. Just keep hauling and busing these miscreants to the slammer. Let's see if 'the workers of the world unite' thing will come and save/liberate them. All that braggadocio, all that 'come and try me if you dare' battle cry ended up being the most embarrassing military defeat in the history of warfare. I have never read a story of military commander kissing the boots of his captors and begging for his life during an arrest. I never read a story of so-called 'legendary' guerilla army commanders trembling in fear during surrender and getting caught with stained underpants. I have read stories army commanders and officers taken captives by the ruthless Nazis and Tojo's soldiers but not one of them was trembling in fear because he knew it already that death is part of his/her duty/profession. That was even when they were starved to death. They were threatening us all with a huge and well armed army of 250,000 men for crying out loud!!! This is so embarrassing that I have made a decision not to call these demised despots Ethiopians. No they are not!!! I and the entire people of the old country(albeit those who committed massacre in May-Kadra and now chilling with BBC, AFP, Reuters and Al-Gahba in Sudan) have disowned them. Ok bigots!!! One word out of you!! One word!!! You are talking to this [ deleted ] here with an attitude today!!!

Dear readers!!! Have you seen 'Victory to the masses!' being exacted against those despots(They used to call that Proletariat Dictatorship) who used to deafen us with it? You're looking at it! You're hearing of it!!! We're living it!!!! Proletariat dictatorship? My foot!!!!

ittuabafarda

Re: Intentional False Accusations By TPLF Goons That Lingers On In Foreign Media

Post by ittuabafarda » 24 Jan 2021, 23:14

This Mekele Karen reporting to you from Arat Kilo!!!

PM Abiy is in custody!!! He was taken prisoner by the indomitable army of the benevolent Chairman Mao Debre at high noon today. I was told that he was shaking in his boots and pleading for mercy when he was apprehended wearing a skirt. Jula and Bacha have fled the country are said to be with the former ruler Mengistu in Madagascar. Abiy's entire army is either decimated or whatever few soldiers who have survived were captured and turned over to their parents. Workers of the world unite!!! Down with the capitalists Bugs Bunny and Kermit the Frog!!! The Proletariat dictatorship has been declared and established with the leadership of Chairman Mao Debre!!! Congratulations y'all!!1

This is Mekele Karen reporting!!! Mekele Bob is on a special assignment!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 26 Jan 2021, 03:49

There you have it. I have said this many times before. Good Ole USA remains the most reliable and generous friend of the old country. It is still pouring billions of dollars into the national coffers of that nation. This critical assistance has been going unabated during different presidents. The only folks the old country has problems with are those in the private media. But what is new with them? They are not good to their own country these days and I don't expect them to be fair to the old country. I am sure you have noticed their latest spiel where they are seen conducting staged interviews as if those kind and generous people who produced us all have suddenly changed into monsters, some bloodthirsty murderers of children and the elderly. They are doing this after their overzealous assessment of the strength of Debre's army turned out to be a fiasco. They are so embarrassed by the sudden shattering of the so-called battle hardened and seasoned 250,000 strong army in a matter of a week. They are now busy to justify their fallacy to justify that by ridiculous reasoning that Jula's army unheard of accomplishment was the result of utter brutality and massacre. They will keep telling one lying tale after another until one of them sticks.

Zara

Post by Zara » 26 Jan 2021, 11:01

The TPLF bots on SM have been perpetuating complete lies and misleading many foreign medias. It all seem to be working in their favour for now, as they have managed to fool plenty of people. There are so many suspicious profiles on twitter and FB pushing 'the Tigray genocide' false narrative, with Brian Higgs being one of them.

Even to those of us who are not tech savvy, it's apparent Higgs' profile is fake and may have been created using Al generated imagery.
A simple search using google reverse image or any other apps easily verify that. The guy has no digital footprint whatsoever. Nonetheless, the damage has already been done.

https://twitter.com/brian_higgz?lang=en

There are over 1000s TPLF bots dedicated to mislead and create havoc on SM. It's very unfortunate and we must fight this collectively.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 28 Jan 2021, 03:59

What concerns me is the other news about Eritrean soldiers’ presence in Tigray doing the search and destroy/capture operation alongside their Ethiopian counterparts. It is reaching the point where the news may stick. It is not only the activists’ dens like the BBC and their look alike talking about this but it is being raised by government officials both here in the USA and Europe. It will be a no no for me to see any foreign troops foraging in the old country. If they(Eritrean soldiers) have reoccupied the territory they were awarded by the Boundary Commission in 2002, then that is ok and legit. They have to remember that the same commission had awarded territories under their control now to Ethiopia. They have to turn over those territories also. But if it is true, they have no business in doing any fighting in Ethiopia. None!!!!! PM Abiy and his administration officials should come out clean on this allegation. They have to be level with everyone on this one. There is another news that somehow disturbed me. It is the killing of a journalist in Mekele. The local government in Tigray should also come out clean on this one. It is a serious allegation going around about the death of this reporter. If this countryman was targeted and murdered in cold blood just for being a journalist then it is going to be the start of the undoing of the runaway support PM Abiy administration has been enjoying so far. I have heard that Mekele is understandably under curfew. In a war zone where there is a curfew, you could put your life in danger if you go out and wonder around. Curfew is curfew. We have seen it here in the USA during riot. Wondering around during curfew is strictly prohibited and you could jeopardize your life if you break it. So PM Abiy's and the city officials in Mekele should tell us what actually happened. What is the local human rights commission saying about it? If there are individuals with a cowboy mentality and would not hesitate to use humans as target practice, they should be weeded out and face the military tribunals. Such crime is a crime against humanity to which Ethiopia is one of the signatories. So dear officials!!! Speak up!!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 14 Feb 2021, 10:18

You should still be up there!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 14 Feb 2021, 20:15

This shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone. Running dogs of the goons of the TPLF have been stoking hate-darted poison from their comfy homes here among us. They have been fantasizing about being singularly victimized for decades even during their hey days as the sole rulers of the country. When they were dipping their sticky hands in the nation’s coffers pilfering billions of US dollars to destinations now proved to be hard to trace, they were victims! When they mowed down hundreds of peaceful demonstrators right there at the doorsteps of foreign diplomats, still they were the ones who were victimized. Even when the bloodthirsty Mengistu gobbled up more than 500,000 of the cream puff of the crop at one seating in the 1970’s, except for a few others, the majority of the victims were from their region. The only one left for them to claim being victimized was the Holocaust of the 1940’s. Thank Almighty Patriotic Jula had to chase them out of town before they claimed to be the victims of Hitler and not the Jews, Serbs, Poles and Roma people. They would have been deafening us with such claim if they were still riding on the backs of more than 120 million upright people. It had worked for them in the past. It was registered in the psyche of many western emissaries. You now hear some of these foreigners with flat face telling us that the rest of the Ethiopian people are using ‘starvation as a weapon’ on their beloved brothers and sisters in Tigray. They try to convince the world that only in Ethiopia military conflicts should be like a cake walk just a weekend picnic in the park. Only in Ethiopia!!! These foreigners are hell bent to not even mention about unsuspecting soldiers of the defense forces who were attacked and murdered at their bases by the goons of the TPLF. Mai-Kadra massacres? Forget about it. When they talk about it has been like yada yada yada, just a mockery with passing mention. So the campaign by these bigots among us well funded by billions of US dollars hauled away from the poor people of Ethiopia is in full gear now. They are doing everything to trip that Alula incarnate Patriot Mulu in his blessed effort to bring peace and the right governance to his kin and kit. They are preaching and inciting insurrection from their luxurious homes here in our midst. I wish these demons were not even born!!!

Ok bigots! One word out of you! One word!!!!!