Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Joseph Mengele Biden and Kamala Harris: the Age of Mass-Incarceration is Upon US

Post by teodroseIII » 20 Jan 2021, 07:54

As America exits the lunacy of Donald Trump, we now are set to enter the debauchery of Joe Biden. I know that a good percentage of people were drawn to this article by the controversial nature of the title but let me assure you that this is not clickbait; what I am presenting before you is a dossier of provable facts which can be attained by doing a simple web search or typing in “Creepy Joe Biden” in YouTube.

Let’s start off with the elephant in the room, or should I say the donkey in the oval office, that all Democrat officials and their loyal constituents want to avoid like Covid-19. Look at the feature picture above; that would be Joseph Mengele Biden—that rightfully earned moniker will stick—harassing, nay fondling, a young girl. If only this was the exception; to the contrary, Creepy Joe is a known pervert who makes unwanted advances towards girls and boys alike without bias to age.

In the video below, you can actually sense the visceral discomfort that the parents of young girls are going through as Biden crosses all boundaries and places his hands on their bodies like he was a Catholic preacher. Biden is no president, he is the [deleted] of these United States. We replaced a “[deleted] grabber” who boasted about demeaning women with a sexual predator who smells the hair of children, fondles little kids and kisses his granddaughter on his lips. I cringe writing these things but anyone who defends these behaviors are enablers of the next coming of Caligula....continued..

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/joseph-mengele ... n-upon-us/