Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

Breaking: enemy tried to take back DaEro-Hafash, but it was crushed and lost 100s plus nine Tanks were blown apart .

Post by abel qael » 20 Jan 2021, 05:55

Sadly TDF also lost one Tank but it is nothing compared to how much PP and wedimedhin lost. PP and wedimedhin also tried to retake Idaga-Arbi but were repulsed after losing heavily in a bloody counter attack with hand to hand fight. It seems Meshrefet and wedimedhin are feeling nervous, scared and panicking so much so that they are shi'tting in their pants after they lost 90% of central Tigray and huge parts of Eastern Tigray like Geraalta, Hawzen , etc. Losing the connection points between central and Eastern Tigray is bad for the integrity of supply lines of the enemies in both zones of Tigray specially if there was no ar'teran backdoor serving pp and wedimedhin army as entry way through tsorona -zalambesa.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Breaking: enemy tried to take back DaEro-Hafash, but it was crushed and lost 100s plus nine Tanks were blown apa

Post by Hawzen » 20 Jan 2021, 20:08

Sister Abi-gail,

Your TPLF has been destroyed which is worse that your stinky behind is deformed.... We understand why you are obsessed with your Nigerian' boyfriend.. But it is hard to figure out why the low IQ Digital Wayanay warriors are obsessed with "blowing out Tanks" :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, how is that deformed stinky behind of yours healing ???

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

euroland
Member+

Re: Breaking: enemy tried to take back DaEro-Hafash, but it was crushed and lost 100s plus nine Tanks were blown apa

Post by euroland » 20 Jan 2021, 20:17

Shhhhh....
You are not suppose to interrupt her from therapy; her feel "good news", although she also knows it is fake but it is part of her daily healing therapy.

Hawzen wrote:
20 Jan 2021, 20:08
Sister Abi-gail,

Your TPLF has been destroyed which is worse that your stinky behind is deformed.... We understand why you are obsessed with your Nigerian' boyfriend.. But it is hard to figure out why the low IQ Digital Wayanay warriors are obsessed with "blowing out Tanks" :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, how is that deformed stinky behind of yours healing ???

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 20 Jan 2021, 20:43

abel qael wrote:
20 Jan 2021, 05:55
Sadly TDF also lost one Tank
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The last time your dead TPLF saw Tanks was on ERI-TV military parade :lol: :lol:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 20 Jan 2021, 20:48

That is hilarious on behave of Aziz,
sister Aziza you finish the whole Eritrean and Ethiopian people before the war over.
Who will you killing then, if you go over the number would not add up!
euroland wrote:
20 Jan 2021, 20:43
abel qael wrote:

The last time your dead TPLF saw Tanks was on ERI-TV military parade :lol: :lol:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 20 Jan 2021, 20:59

sebdoyeley wrote:
20 Jan 2021, 20:48
That is hilarious on behave of Aziz,
sister Aziza you finish the whole Eritrean and Ethiopian people before the war over.
Who will you killing then, if you go over the number would not add up!
euroland wrote:
20 Jan 2021, 20:43
abel qael wrote:

She is borrowing from the next generation :lol: :lol:

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 20 Jan 2021, 23:59

Weyzero Hawazen, I've not seen you wiggle your gefiH Hamasenay qedad mitrimeakor towards the image of my anaconda in your typically perverted hamasenay mind so elegantly like you did today, I almost reached your stomach when I deepthroated your Shilho-Tigray loving hamasenay lootiew throat.

But my y manpole wants to make standing ovation not to you but to the qomax-Amharay megal-Hamasenay lezbo adefam mesraqbetraq sebdyley qebenit eurokintir of campopolo.
Here is she, when she used to play her tra'nnylezbo Hamasenay-amharay tongue with the head of my anaconda, before I deepthroated her spe'rm addicted hamasenay throat and then I busted her other chenawi amharay-hamasenay orifices. LOok how she craves for my Anaconda aka Jimmi as she watches the picture of my manpole on her phone.