Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Roha

Sudan is arming and reorganizing Woyanies

Post by Roha » 19 Jan 2021, 17:01

Some idiots need to think twice about the Egyptian-slave Sudan. Sudan is already arming and reorganizing Woyanie Tigrayan's Samri youth group and many other Woyanie Liyu Hail refugees in Sudan.
Woyanie Tigrayan army officers such as Abebe Teklehaimanot, the former "airforce general" but who can not fly a Cessna one-man-glider and Negasi Tukue are already in Sudan working with the Egyptian and Sudanese security forces in arming and reorganizing the refugee forces in order to create a supply land link to the remnants in Tigray.
In the mean time, Seye Abraha is organizing plans with the north American Tigrayans with links to Berhane Gebrekristots and Tedros Adhanom.

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: Sudan is arming and reorganizing Woyanies

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 19 Jan 2021, 17:28

I don't understand why Sudan is going so aggressively against Ethiopia .What are they to gain from it? Do they not have any national interest aside from serving as a proxy for Egyptians? They must have been duped by TPLF in believing that they could come out a winner in the dangerous saga that they are immersing themselves in. I wish they choose the peaceful way to resolve any problem they might have with us regarding the border issues. The risk they are taking far outweighs any benefits they could be thinking to gain. Al Burhan is only about his personal aspirations to be the next President of Sudan...if indeed there will be any Sudan after everything is said and done.

As for TPLF, nothing will bring them back to power ever again. We made a mistake once and we paid for it multifold. I would rather see the end of times than those thieves come back to our lands.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Jan 2021, 18:08

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 17:28
I don't understand why Sudan is going so aggressively against Ethiopia .What are they to gain from it? Do they not have any national interest aside from serving as a proxy for Egyptians? They must have been duped by TPLF in believing that they could come out a winner in the dangerous saga that they are immersing themselves in. I wish they choose the peaceful way to resolve any problem they might have with us regarding the border issues. The risk they are taking far outweighs any benefits they could be thinking to gain. Al Burhan is only about his personal aspirations to be the next President of Sudan...if indeed there will be any Sudan after everything is said and done.

As for TPLF, nothing will bring them back to power ever again. We made a mistake once and we paid for it multifold. I would rather see the end of times than those thieves come back to our lands.
Weyane, proxy for Sudan. Sudan, proxy for Egypt. Trump & Egypt, proxies for their master Israel. That's how, this particular pyramid is constructed.

Abere

Post by Abere » 19 Jan 2021, 18:25

One can certainly conclude, Sudan is frustrated by the fact that Ethiopia remined quite non by not beating drum. There is nothing scarier than a quite person or group, because is is a sure sign of formidable preparation and readiness. Sudan knows Ethiopia can drive her out of any territory in a matter of 1 day, but she was trying to seize the opportune moment of the last few weeks. Too bad, it became a missed opportunity on the part of Sudan. The desire to look for any remnant of TPLF under any rock is just a wishful thinking. TPLF is decimated for eternity - the Tigre Liberation Front and its follower are broken into pieces and forced to live with a broken spirit. They are done. We are living in a different time. However, Sudan's attempt to foolishly preaching and using some luckily surviving TPLF thugs would pour further suffering, humiliations, death and impoverishment to Tigray province. Their already strained relation with Ethiopia will expose them to be an obvious traitors. Any Tigre who chose him/her self to be used a Condom of the Black Sudanese Janjaweed militia must be more stupid than a dumb donkey.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 19 Jan 2021, 18:54

Amhara led jingoism out of a deterministic mind, and its ruthless top down palace centric approach is hated by all 8 non-amhara regions, disliked by all neighbouring countries, off beat with multilateral institutions, and too chaotic for the superpowers!

Apparently, God dont like ugly either as the palace is hit and is in disarray!

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 19 Jan 2021, 19:11

This is not surprising. Both TPLF and Gobanna Gov betrayed the country and help foreign governments to invade Ethiopia. King 7 ( aka: Gobana ) invites Eritrean gov to invade Ethiopia, and why not for TPLF to invite and help Sudan gets its land back.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 19 Jan 2021, 19:18

gearhead wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 18:54
Amhara led jingoism out of a deterministic mind, and its ruthless top down palace centric approach is hated by all 8 non-amhara regions, disliked by all neighbouring countries, off beat with multilateral institutions, and too chaotic for the superpowers!

Apparently, God dont like ugly either as the palace is hit and is in disarray!
I am not sure which Region you reduced from your count to make the match one against 8. You probably need to do some catching up. You slobber here calling out Amhara for every ill that unfolds in the wider world, when in fact you and your kin control 100% of the Federal government with all its security and economic establishments. Hating on Gurage and Amhara is what brought your stoned "junta" down faster than anyone thought and you don't seem to have learned anything from it.

You pray for the demise of the country by anyone willing to do it for you and yet, you come here to throw up your hearsay as if you have a stake in what we are trying to build. You can't have it both ways! Have you even thought for a sec that the Jawarian way is the easy way to defeat? Be grateful that there are some who understood the quickest way how to lose everything and are trying to do their best to make your kinds relevant for as long as it lasts.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 19 Jan 2021, 19:42

Zmeselo wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 18:08
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

Weyane, proxy for Sudan. Sudan, proxy for Egypt. Trump & Egypt, proxies for their master Israel. That's how, this particular pyramid is constructed.
But what is it for Sudan? The dam is to their benefit ..or is it only about personal gains for the Generals?

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 19 Jan 2021, 21:07

I do not think the Sudanese government as a whole signed for this nonsense bravado. There might be some politicians that Egypt bought. I lived as a refugee in the Sudan , a country I really love because I really loved the people at the time, and I know the culture to a degree. Money buys anything down there. Egypt might have bought some politicians.
But I very much doubt those politicians deliver a fighting force.
No, the threat of Sudan is exaggerated.
If the news that Siye and Abebe were in Sudan to rebuild TPLF is true, their families should immediately take them to a mental hospital. They really need treatment just because they have no clue about the Ethiopia of today.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Jan 2021, 21:43

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 19:42
Zmeselo wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 18:08
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

But what is it for Sudan? The dam is to their benefit ..or is it only about personal gains for the Generals?
You've to remember, Sudan has historically always been wishy-washy that got swayed by any strong wind that passed its way. This current govt being fragile as it is, can have been swayed by a quid pro quo offer from Trump. "We'll release you from the list of terror sponsoring states, if you do this & this", kinda thing. Add to that bribe & intimidation etc, it can do the trick. What surprised me the most was that they went as far as claiming the land in Benishangul, where the dam is located. That smelled "Egypt", from faraway. Israel, like Abe Abraham in this forum informed us, got a deal from Anwar Sadat to get water from the Nile for its irritation & other purposes. All these put together, I don't know, it can easily sway it. I hope it comes to its senses, & settle it peacefully with Ethiopia.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 19 Jan 2021, 23:37

If Sudan opens its corridor and if this news happened to be true in some way, this going to be really bad for Abiy and his unstable government. There are millions of Ethiopians not happy about Abiy's handling of Ethiopian politics.

Not only Tigraway but Oromo, Shangule and all kinds of religious fanatics will be recruited easily to combat Abiys govt. If Tigray former tegadeltis like seye got safe haven in Sudan, it is done deal, they can mobilize half of the Ethiopian population in less than a year for Jihad.

Tigray rebellion for Sudan is a Bargaining chip with Abiy's Ethiopia.

With a collapsed economy and a bankrupt foreign policy, with growing discontent amongst ethnic and religious communities in many parts of the country, Abiy will soon be between rock and hard place if this info has some truth.

He neglected to stabilize the internal politics and opted to run all over Arabia, well, I hope Fano and Shabo will stay the course next to him.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 20 Jan 2021, 01:14

EPRDF wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 23:37
If Sudan opens its corridor and if this news happened to be true in some way, this going to be really bad for Abiy and his unstable government. There are millions of Ethiopians not happy about Abiy's handling of Ethiopian politics.

Not only Tigraway but Oromo, Shangule and all kinds of religious fanatics will be recruited easily to combat Abiys govt. If Tigray former tegadeltis like seye got safe haven in Sudan, it is done deal, they can mobilize half of the Ethiopian population in less than a year for Jihad.

Tigray rebellion for Sudan is a Bargaining chip with Abiy's Ethiopia.

With a collapsed economy and a bankrupt foreign policy, with growing discontent amongst ethnic and religious communities in many parts of the country, Abiy will soon be between rock and hard place if this info has some truth.

He neglected to stabilize the internal politics and opted to run all over Arabia, well, I hope Fano and Shabo will stay the course next to him.
EPRDF what you have discounted is that Abiy has not mobilized 10% Ethiopians to decimate weyanes. There is a enough potent force to back him up if he is determined to pull Ethiopian out of tribal politics . Let alone Seye if all the expired weyanes get resurrected they are not going to change the trajectory of Ethiopia's politics. It is their outdated idea that killed them , though many of you still think weyane's way is a panacea dispute its utter failure.. It doesn't mean however Sudan will not aggravate the existing political discord that exist in Ethiopia .It will. At the same token Sudan is much a weaker country to challenge Ethiopia, and If need be Ethiopia could reciprocate in kind.The only weakness Abiy has is that he is [deleted] from taking a bold action to address the fundamental question: how to disentangle Ethiopian from tribelaized politics, which is much more a threat to the Ethiopian national interest than any external threat.

Roha

Post by Roha » 20 Jan 2021, 18:11

Many writers have asked: why is Sudan doing this? what do they benefit? what is their motive?
I wish, I were well educated in sociology or political psychology of the region. However, to many observers and academics in Sudan and Sudan's internal conflict, the issue of Egyptian and Anglo Egyptian occupation - colonization, ta'rab or Arabization, identity and Islam ... come to mind.
Sudan is a nation that is at a perpetual war against its own people and against its own identity and against self. The variables and dimensions of of its internal conflicts are diverse for a nation that is still trying to find its own identity. Because of this internal conflict, though they were among the first in the region to practice parliamentary democracy as a legacy of the British, they are moving fast to the extremes copying everything in the Arab world here and there. This deep seated inferiority complex has taken Sudan from parliamentary democracy to Nasserite style military dictatorship, Syrian style Baathist, Islamic brotherhood style, Wahhabi style that includes flogging and amputating limbs, bordering Islamist style al Qaida Janjaweeds ... Sudan has experimented with all sorts of Arab and Islamic politics at enormous cost to its own poor people.
Often times, to prove what they are not, the Sudanese elites try to be more Arab than the Arab.
Here, I have deliberately neglected the enormity of its economic disparity, corruption and its economic malaise because this can also be found in many other developing nations which may not be unique to Sudan
"Black is depicted in [Arabic] literature as something not good. That is why people are described as not Black but brown or green. Green in the Sudan means that their asl [ancestral origin] is not Negroid."
Abd al-Rahman al Bashir, from https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... irefox-b-d

For those interested read this scholarly written article:
"In what is now Sudan there occurred over the centuries a process of ta'rib, or Arabization, entailing the gradual spread of both Arab identity and the Arabic language among northern peoples. After the Anglo-Egyptian conquest of 1898, British colonial policies favoured a narrow elite from within these 'Arab' communities. Members of this elite went on to develop a conception of a self-consciously Sudanese Arabic national identity, in the process adapting the term 'Sudanese' (sudani), which derived from an Arabic word for blackness and previously had servile connotations. At decolonization in the 1950s, these nationalists turned ta'rib, into an official policy that sought to propagate Arabic quickly throughout a territory where scores of languages were spoken. This article considers the historical diffusion of Sudanese Arabic-language culture and Arab identity, contrasts this with the post-colonial policy of Arabization, and analyses the relevance of the latter for civil conflicts in Southern Sudan, the Nuba Mountains, and, more recently, Darfur. Far from spreading Arabness, Arabization policy sharpened non-Arab and, in some cases, self-consciously 'African' (implying culturally pluralist) identities. Arabization policy also accompanied, in some quarters, the growth of an ideology of Arab cultural and racial supremacy that is now most evident in Darfur."
https://www.jstor.org/stable/27666997?seq=1